[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

On 12/5/2015 at 10:26 PM, eunsuhae said:

@irilight Thank you so much for the mention (also hello long time no see ^_^). I'm keeping an eye on this one for sure and I really liked the "vibe" of the teaser. I'm looking forward to it, I have a good feeling about it & hope it delivers :)

About the subs, there's a recent deal stipulating DF will have the exclusivity on all of tvN's dramas from now on which is not good news for me. DF are known for being slow and the quality of their translations has always been questionable. Oh well, it's still better than nothing I guess

Hmmm... if that's the case I may probably have to watch it with C-subs first. 

@irilight -- I consume crime dramas not just for breakfast but for lunch and dinner too. Besides I tend to show up in just about every OCN thread. ;)

As usual, the teaser tells us absolutely nothing :D but it's been a good many years since I've heard Sealed with a Kiss. Nice. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

I'm sooooo watching this!!!! I love Memories of Murder and this drama is based on true story! And they even got Kim Hyesoo!

I just found out that it's the same writer who wrote Sign (best crime drama ever!) and Phantom/Ghost!!!!! It's gonna be good hopefully! (Although I don't really enjoy 3 Days as much as the other two even though there's Yoochun!).

@LavelyShai Yep she killed the lead tragically in Sign. I can't even... I didn't even expect such ending! Funny I cried to something not related to romance. Hahaha.

Thank you for sharing Ep1 teaser and the blessing ceremony, @larus. I see Lee Sung Min! And Jang Hyun Sung! JHS is already listed as part of the cast, but not LSM... is he doing a cameo, seeing that he has his own drama "Memory" coming up around the same time? Whatever the case may be, the reasons for loving this drama just gets better and better! 

7 hours ago, liddi said:

Thank you for sharing Ep1 teaser and the blessing ceremony, @larus. I see Lee Sung Min! And Jang Hyun Sung! JHS is already listed as part of the cast, but not LSM... is he doing a cameo, seeing that he has his own drama "Memory" coming up around the same time? Whatever the case may be, the reasons for loving this drama just gets better and better! 

I don`t know why Lee Sung Min was at the blessing ceremony maybe he wanted to give his best wishes to Signal team. I think he was there for the PD, Kim Won Suk. They worked together in the drama Misaeng and I think they became friends. Lee Sung Min is doing a tvN drama, he is familiar with the network and I don`t exclude a cameo. It would be great.

16 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I just found out that it's the same writer who wrote Sign (best crime drama ever!) and Phantom/Ghost!!!!!

Oooh I gotta watchSi gn. I thought Sign is like Sirius.. but I guess it's different. I'll marathon Sign later.

Guest skeletonworks
34 minutes ago, jongski said:

Oooh I gotta watchSi gn. I thought Sign is like Sirius.. but I guess it's different. I'll marathon Sign later.

I highly recommend this! I haven't yet seen any crime drama that is comparable to Sign. It just keep you at the edge of the seat all the time until the last episode. Expect loads of cursing. Haha. I watched it when the drama already finished so I kinda marathon it in 2 days hahaha.

Lee Sung-min ninja appearance to support Misaeng PD during the blessing ceremony made my day. I love it when a drama team keep supporting each other even when everyone goes their separate way. It goes to show the genuine friendship and bond between them and that it was more than just work for them.

And we're getting closer to d-day yay! :D

Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong Preview Their Drama in Vogue Pictorial

Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong Preview Their Drama in Vogue Pictorial

Actors Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong showed off their strong charisma through their pictorials in the fashion magazine Vogue.

In the pictorials that were released on December 21, the two seem opposite in their expressions and the moods, yet they both look quite amazing!

jojinwoong

Meanwhile Jo Jin Woong wore a coat that feels quite vintage, surrounded by props that look old. This is in sync with the part that he plays in “Signal,”  as he plays the part of a detective who went missing in the past. The two detectives of the past and the present communicate through an old walkie-talkie to solve crimes together.

Soompi news

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/22/lee-je-hoon-and-jo-jin-woong-preview-their-drama-in-a-vogue-pictorial/

I love all the stills; Thank you, @phi3nk , @larus and @jongski

FIRST LOOK: Signal, starring Kim Hye Soo, Lee Je Hoon, and Jo Jin Woong

b4fccc28-ffd1-4178-bb32-e4a39e4e35ca.png

We have an exciting new thriller coming our way, and the top-notch cast and intriguing premise already have me hooked! TvN series Signal is inspired by the popular film Memories of a Murder, and it stars Kim Hye SooLee Je Hoon, and Jo Jin Woong in a story about police officers who communicate with the past over a two-way radio. Take a look!

Please read full article, click on "awesome" button, and comment on DramaFever Blog and on the drama page, so that they see there is support and interest in this drama.

What do you think of the cast and premise? Are you excited for this series? Signal premieres exclusively on DramaFever on January 22

@larus Thank you so much for the latest filming clip! So happy to see the Misaeng alumni... Director Choi, Manager Ma, Department Head Kim, Section Chief Jung, Asst. Manager Sung!!! Are they just visiting, or are they actually the latest additions to the cast? Really hope it is the latter, but even if not, so so good to see first, LSM, and now more of the Misaeng cast here, supporting their PD's latest work :wub:

Archived