Guest ororomunroe

11 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Well, you shoud see for yourself. It's really great. Even you're planning to watch because of him, but CITT do offer you a good storyline, great chemistry and excellent acting from the leads.

Which one, I mean when this ost played in the drama? is it the one that played in the scene of HS nad YJ took a selfie? I heard all the released ost already, but I just can't memorized the english title for those. :D If there's an ost that hasn't been released yet, I think they'll release it later. Just wait a bit more... though waiting isn't something easy to do. :D

@NRGchick th @sanika

@bebebisous33

Really? All the OST released today? I only know that Part 1 and 2 were released but that song wasn't included.

But yes, I am talking about that scene where Yoo Jung and Seol take the selca together. 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About Jung's dating before HS

Spoiler

7tWsSsF.png

Those who do not wish to read the webtoon, I would really recommend that you do because YJ-HS dating becomes so much more comfortable and cute :wub: Even with all the ups and down happening around them ! 

Ah I've actually wanted to touch on the subject of Inho. I've seen several people calling out Jung and praising Inho. My take on it? 

Inho isn't an angel. As mentioned, he is manipulative too. He keeps telling HS that YJ is a bad guy...YJ ruined my life, etc. But he's so vague and leaves it like that so Seol will begin to have doubts on Jung's character. He wants to plant that seed of doubt. Plus, his intentions for approaching her aren't sincere really. He only approached her and keeps sticking by because he knows she's Jung's girlfriend, thus Jung will get irked. Yes, I know he truly builds a friendship with Seol later on (webtoon; not spoilering this bc its obvious they'll be friends) but no one can say he initially got close to her because he found her personna interesting (?), for lack of a better word.

Also there's also the faults he has...

Spoiler

He has difficulty controlling his temper. Sure he defends Seol sometimes when she needs help but in the webtoon there are times where you can tell he completely loses it and lashes out. Punches and everything. Like the time he beat up the kids calling his sister 'names.' Yeah, its understandable that he got offended but he got so angry and quickly responded with violence. He's impulsive and sometimes that's not good. 

Ah! I know Jung lost it once too (scary! ) but that's my point. They're both imperfect. 

Now, I'm not trying to paint Inho as a bad guy. He's not. But he also has his faults. Jung does too. But sometimes I think that viewers tend to find every fault in the seemingly 'bad' guy ('jerk') while blinding out the faults in the sweet carefree guy. Inho has his story. Jung has his story. Both are imperfect and imo they're the webtoon's most mysterious characters. They can't be easily judged. 

ALSO for those who have read the webtoon I got a question. I can't remember if this happened in the webtoon:

Spoiler

Did Jung ever take Seol to an expensive restaurant? I don't recall him doing so but I'm not 100% sure. The drama made me doubt. 

[★TRENDING] Koreans go CRAZY over rising actress's NATURAL BEAUTY: 

20160114080101999loby.jpg

[+ 525, – 47] Her smile is so pretty. I think she not only pulled off Hong Seol well enough but made the character alive with her own charms

[+ 483, – 49] So beautiful even without double eyelids

[+ 416, – 46] So much more beautiful than all those plastic monsters. She looks like a puppy.

[+ 198, – 27] She’s a rare natural beauty among celebrities. Her smile is so beautiful..

Yesss more love for my bebe kim goeun ❤ 

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@sanika Thanks for the spoiler! :wub:

On webtoons.com, the story is only translated until the season 2 chapter 37!

I love the evolution of the story and the writer of the drama is doing an excellent job in my opinion!

check out this previous post of mine for further chapters -

Also, since you are a mod could you figure out if we can have an FAQ section for the webtoon spoilers ?

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

About Darcy and Elizabeth, I think the same too. Her pride was hurt by his comment from that moment she was prejudiced. He was prejudiced in the first place - a woman would cling on him -, but his pride got hurt too after falling for her and after her refusal!

As for HS, she is smart because she can imagine what JY is capable to do, especially in the webtoon. She is the only one who caught YJ off guards and saw his true self from that moment she was prejudiced. But he thought like that.

Reveal hidden contents

In the webtoon, he saw her drinking and smoking and was repulsed! Later, he heard from JY she was hardworking and a good student, even the second best. 

Sheesh guys, you had to go and mention what is essentially my favourite novel in the whole world, didn't you?

But you're right it is her pride that caused her to be prejudiced against Darcy. It says so in the book. In Chapter 36:

Spoiler

How despicably I have acted!" she cried; "I, who have prided myself on my discernment! I, who have valued myself on my abilities! who have often disdained the generous candour of my sister, and gratified my vanity in useless or blameable mistrust! How humiliating is this discovery! Yet, how just a humiliation! Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind! But vanity, not love, has been my folly. Pleased with the preference of one, and offended by the neglect of the other, on the very beginning of our acquaintance, I have courted prepossession and ignorance, and driven reason away, where either were concerned. Till this moment I never knew myself." (36.18-19)

@stargazer187, hehe...ofc I've seen the video preview ep5, I was just trying to understand what the text preview saying only. Sometimes text preview provided more scenario for nx episode.;) 

Anyway, so many here compare Jung n Seol to Mr. Darcy n Elizabeth, I too love Pride n Prejudice, watched n read the series many times before. To me, I  see Seol n Jung n Inho as Bella, Edward n Jacob minus their vampire n werewolf background, hahaha... Maybe am the only one thinking that here.:D I won't delve deeper coz that is juz my thought n everyone has different opinions. So glad that this thread is so active in between the nx episodes n many kept coming to join in the discussions. :)

@rhaps pride n prejudice is a classic written in the 1800s so the language is hard to read now, you might want to get a modern adaptation or just watch the miniseries to know the story. I think in 2014, mbc had a drama of similar name starring Baek jinhee but which is about crime/law.

Jane Austen wrote several other iinteresting books such as Sense n Sensibility and Mansfield Park all of which are consider romance but reflects the social circumstances of those times.

------

yesterday, i watch an dec 18 interview of park haejin n he said the filming is half done, so the show is not 100 preproduced?

16 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

So the drama will have a different ending with the webtoon version. Well, after CITT ends later, I still can have the long version through the webtoon then, and just seeing those manhwas same like seeing the drama character version by then.. :lol:

so agree with you... 

so many talk about pride and prejudice. I think I will try to watch it this weekend :D If I found it... if anyone here have link to pride and prejudice I will be very grateful . but if someone have link to the e book it will be very helpful. 

Being the first drama of 2016 for me, I had high expectations not only for the drama but also for its lead, Park Hae Jin, a favorite of mine since his role in Bad Guy (which he seems to be channeling a little here! )

Thank goodness all my expectations were met, and I see some future heartbreak in our rebel boy, In Ho! 

Please find more of my thoughts and opinions on this drama here: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/cheese-in-the-trap-a-little-nibble/

On 1/13/2016 at 6:13 PM, scout said:

So sad that Seasons 2-3 are no longer available on Naver.

From this week, my favorite scene was definitely the one where YJ follows HS while she listens to music in ep 3. It's a short scene, like 25 seconds, but dang, the natural light, close up of her hand, and the MUSIC. Hope they release that song this week!

MOD EDIT: Do not quote videos.

Absolutely my favorite scene up to date! He's not stalking, he called her name but then decided to enjoy looking at her whilst she was introspectively having a stroll back home. 

Have you thought of the possibility that maybe Inho could have seen both coming before joining her? That he made that in purpose to shock Yoo Jong? It just came to my mind while rewatching it. And how the directing shows him staying behind... Lovely!

34 minutes ago, mensi said:

Absolutely my favorite scene up to date! He's not stalking, he called her name but then decided to enjoy looking at her whilst she was introspectively having a stroll back home. 

Have you thought of the possibility that maybe Inho could have seen both coming before joining her? That he made that in purpose to shock Yoo Jong? It just came to my mind while rewatching it. And how the directing shows him staying behind... Lovely!

YES! I immediately thought of that as a possibility. Inho would do something like that.

@stargazer187 Right? Fair judgement is the best route. ;)

11 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Looks like I'm bombard this thread with so many pics... hope you guys don't mind, it's too wasted not to share them all here... :D:D

Really love these two, I wish I can have a selfie with this oppa, :D:w00t:

Of course I don't Mind.... you can bombard even bring Cannon to this Thread.. even if this thread explode with your pics i will be very grateful :w00t:

@irilight Welcome to the club yo~ I came to this thread at first because Park Minji was on this drama indeed. You know I keep repeating their scenes even until now. It's not like I lost my interest on the main couple but but but but but my heart is really taken by those dumbs ;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;; I sacrifice my life into in this drama for less than 5 minutes Euntaek an Bora scene and its painful. Ha. 

Archived