Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just watched the latest preview for ep.5 and really can't wait for Monday to come!! Hukhuk

I made this FMV but unfortunately it was blocked in some countries due to the copyright claim on the song that i used in the vid..anyways hope you guys will enjoy the vid..

@evie7 i hope you're  able to watch the vid..if not, let me know, i will email it to you..LOL

Yoo Jung x Hong Seol - Why Don't U Love Me #3-4:

• Like 14

Euntaek is so cute. I hope to see him more but maybe my wish just going to be my wish..

I'm curious about how different are they going to make this drama from the webtoon? I try to read it but it making me exhausted. That webtoon is not a light reading. But I like YJ character. He has reasons and points to his behaviour even though it's kind of dark and sometimes a little bit one sided, because how controlling (eventhough it's not obvious) he is of Seol's life in the name of love. But he will grow because Seol is not a light headed girl to me. But I wish the drama shown how he behave before he starting to fall for the girl. I bet everyone will scream "Run Seol! Run!" everytime he was near. I know I do. Hehehe

• Like 9

January Turns Out To Be A Good Month For Dramas

January is already turning out to be a good month for dramas with the refreshingly different webtoon-based "Cheese In The Trap," starring Park Hae Jin, Kim Go Eun and Seo Kang Joon," and the action-packed "Moorim School," starring Lee Hyun Woo and Shin Hyun Joon.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112188/20160114/january-is-turning-out-to-be-a-good-month-for-dramas.htm

• Like 9

I'm so glad we are all talking about Jung's father, the Baek siblings, and how they all came to be tangled and continue to be tangled in one web. When I got that portion of the webtoon (espescially Jung's dad, their relationship and how the Baek twins came into their lives) I was just like "my lawds this is clinical psychologist's wet dream come to life LOL." The drama is watering something down and bringing something things further which I am a mixed bag about, but since I am trying to let the drama be the drama and the webtoon the webtoon, I really enjoy both.

Jung's dad is....and Seol's dad is...the family dynamics are...for both and well...."I am what you raised me to be" (this is not from the webtoon. it's from the vampire diaries -I think- and I find it very fitting here)

• Like 9

Inho is great & all but geez dude has zero filter LoL!:P I mean the stuff he says to Seol are really tactless, although I appreciate he did get Seol to speak up for herself. Although Jung did the same as well, wonder why she didn't heed his advise?<_< And OMG Inha is just... god awful. Can't. Stand. Her. That was hilarious how Seol and Jung had an awkward high five moment at the arcade during their date! 

Bora should really give Taek a chance, poor thing... one-sided crushes are painful. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes and no... He has learnt that people around never showed real affections towards him. They were all interested in something like f. ex.  Joo Yeon wanted to become his girlfriend and she tried to push the competition away. So her way to become his girlfriend was nothing affectionate. What she did to HS, she must have done it to others too... so instead of focussing to show her "love" and "affection" for him, she thought, it was better to fight against the others. She was selfish and rude, yet she believed that since YJ allowed her to stay by his side and never made any comment, she could do it.

Another example: SC wanted to use YJ for his money

Do Hyun who knew that YJ is good and allowed him to do his work...

In Ha is another example. She fakes her emotions and her affection for him first and YJ is well aware of it.

To conclude, he only witnessed cold and manipulative people too. Where should he learn how to express his feelings and show some warmth. He is showing it but not with words towards HS and that's his problem. Finally, the lack of communication between father and son explains why YJ doesn't communicate to others as well.

@irilight I am thinking like you: I'm so swayed by YJ's behaviour. As for HS, she isn't perfect either because she needs to stop people from walking on her! However, I can imagine, she can be easily manipulated IH and JY have already started saying things about YJ and as she lacks confidence, she will start doubting him. YJ's next move should be to communicate and interact more with HS! IF he starts giving her orders, this can't end well.  

@bebebisous33, I agree with your explanation. If I remember the webtoon correctly (please CMIIW), there are scenes about

Spoiler

Jung when he was a kid. At that time, people approach him knowing that he is the son of the chairman and they will get some advantage if they can get close to him. I don't remember the detail and I wish to re-read the chapter, but I forgot which chapter was it. All that I can remember is Little Jung got sick of them. But then, someone told him to smile on whatever bad things happen. That was how he learned to hide all of his 'malicious' intentions toward people. Even if he meets something or someone unpleasant, he smiles, then quietly manipulates people to do what he likes.

So, if my memory is true, Jung becomes he is now is because of he had witnessed  cold and manipulative people around him,just like you said. I guess that is why he got attracted to Seol. Because Seol is not manipulative, nor having other intentions like other people. She is smart, honest and hard-working. Instead of being attracted to his good looks or money, she is, instead, being frightened by him. That is why he is attracted to Seol in the first place

Regarding Seol, she has weaknesses that she has to fix. But, that's why I always feel that she is suitable with Jung. They are like complementing each other and, by being a couple, they can cover each other's weaknesses . Jung helps Seol in her study, provides her security and teaches her how to stay firm ( Inho told her to say her feelings out, but Jung  already told her that way before). Seol, on the other hand, helps Jung to be more aware of other's people's feeling and not to be to .. dunno how to call it .. egocentric ? And I guess, she makes him showing her his true self more and more.

• Like 6

I don't know why they showed that Jung ignored Seol in the drama, cause in the webtoon he is like

Spoiler

NRablpK.png

:D

• Like 10

Guest nchoerunnisa

Knock... knock... Anyeong Chingu-deul...

This is my first post in this thread... I'm interested to this drama since I've heard a lot about it and I'm getting more and more often to see this thread in Soompi's "Popular Now" list (congratz btw). I decided to skim the webtoon version and managed to catch up until chapter 70-something. When I was reading the webtoon and seeing YJ sunbae's character, this nice, cool, "it" girl came through my mind:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGvN7icP8cDB1u1ROS8IX
credits to: www.bustle.com

Yeah... Ammy Dunne from Gone Girl... eeeek!

Wait a minute... before YJ Sunbae's fans come after me... I have to explain, of course I don't think YJ Sunbae is similar to her. Errrr... he's not right, KDrama God?. It's just me and my imagination gone wild. I'm not sure whether I'm gonna like him or not, but I definitely come to this show for him. His complex personality lures me into this show just like a moth drawn to a flame. So far, I like what he did to that rapist Sunbae, YC Sunbae, YJ, and In Ha... they deserve it *devil laugh* (Hey... don't look at me like that). But it does concern me... how far he will/can go when someone provokes him... because... you know, in webtoon version he did something really creepy... cmiiw

Spoiler

He framed the gay guy (who turns out to be HS's neighbour) for making him and his little girl friend drunk... and he broke that little girl's doll's neck... and he did all of that just because that little girl annoyed him and broke his toy.

...creepy

Will the writer tone YJ's dark side down a bit from the webtoon version? I don't know... but I'm open to any plan the writer has for his character development. Just don't reveal the dark backstory way too fast. I enjoy being confused by YJ Sunbae's ambiguity and I want this feeling stay a little longer. I know... I sound like a masochist.

I definitely like HS. She's the most adorable bundle of nerves ever! I can relate so much to her character and experiences. It makes me want to root for her. That disastrous group presentation? Been there... done that... And my reaction was just exactly like hers. My friends tried to excuse themselves, but I was like... you guys just say anything you want because I'm so done with you, you're not worth my words... and I just went home without saying anything, turned my cellphone off, and slept like a corpse but unfortunately I didn't have YJ Sunbae stalking me.

I like the awkward date scene. It's very realistic. HS's inner thought is epic! Haha. I giggled so much. Again, I'd been in the similar situation like hers. I dated a guy that I couldn't help feeling there's something off about him though I couldn't pint point what exactly it was. Because, you know, he seemed perfect on the outside and everyone assured me that he's nice. Unfortunately, my instinct turned out to be right. It's so hard to broke up with him. And when we did break up, I was so relieved, like tons of load had been lifted from my chest. But of course, I hope HS's relationship with YJ Sunbae will work out if it turned out that he's not a sociopath. Beside, eventually the writer will give us backstory about him so we will realize "oh... we've misunderstood him... he didn't mean it".

About In Ho, I can smell the early signs of SML Syndrome everywhere. Beware ladies, take care of your heart! As for me, I'm pretty neutral with him. I like his interaction with HS though. They've just met but they seem like have known each other for a while. But still, as a viewer, I find HS and YJ Sunbae interaction more entertaining to watch.

I loooove the main casts. PHJ and KGE fit perfectly to the role to the point that I couldn't imagine anyone replacing them. No wonder the PD nim really tried so hard to convince them even though PHJ and KGE had declined the roles several times.

The OST kinda remind me of Coffee Prince OST, sweet and dreamy... Love them. I'm dying waiting for some songs to be released...

I'm glad that this drama has been half pre-produced. I hope this drama will be successful and there will be more and more successful half/full pre-produced KDramas follow after so they'll inspire people in KDrama industry to leave the live-shoot system.

Hi everyone, i just finish 4 eps in 2 days and now i must say i AM Crazy in love with this drama!!

Some of the yoojung/hong's scenes really got into me and i felt my heart tingle and ache.

The scene where yoojung waited for her at her place after she return from the blind date…i had wanted to cry for him.

Then when he slotted in the extra coin for her in the vending machine and when he ask her to dqte him. omo omo, i havent been moved by a drama for a long time.

The show has something hooking me even though i was abit unconvinced of the female lead (sorry i am shallow n wants a ravishing beauty, haha).

Then i realise either the original webtoon sequencing is very good or the director is famn awesome, maybe its abit of both. Its a simple story but the narration n execution really make it an enjoyable drama.

Guess i will be hanging around here more.:)

• Like 9

I thought I was a minority talking about Euntaek and Bora all day in this thread. Thank God I make new chingus.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Bora should really give Taek a chance, poor thing... one-sided crushes are painful. 

THIS!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Euntaek is so cute. I hope to see him more but maybe my wish just going to be my wish.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

• Like 3

Anyong chingu. Last night I were marathon watching 4 episode of CITT. And I'm officially addicted to this show L.O.V.E it. this show is so damn good. the cast, the plot, the story and mystery it's so fresh and dinamyc. Thank you so much @jeijei for suggested this show.

For last 1 month. I can't move on from reply 1988 that show is stamp on my brain. So when I watch another show I feel less interested. Fortunately I decide to watch this show finally I can move on :w00t:.

now I'm going to back track this thread.

Please treat me well chingu :wub:.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

U r most welcomed @NRGchick, I find myself humming to it sometimes, calming melody and voice..;)

I've just realised that I had watched all of PHJ's dramas from East of Eden onwards minus his Chinese dramas n movies and also watched him in Family Outing. Here is an interesting article I just read, lol the director shipped them too.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/cheese-in-the-trap-director-says-park-hae-jin-and-kim-go-eun-should-date-in-real-life

Thanks for the article...haha..thinking back...phj and kge..there is a 8 years of age differences..haha..but the age difference isnt noticeable at all...:lol:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Hi everyone, i just finish 4 eps in 2 days and now i must say i AM Crazy in love with this drama!!

Some of the yoojung/hong's scenes really got into me and i felt my heart tingle and ache.

The scene where yoojung waited for her at her place after she return from the blind date…i had wanted to cry for him.

Then when he slotted in the extra coin for her in the vending machine and when he ask her to dqte him. omo omo, i havent been moved by a drama for a long time.

The show has something hooking me even though i was abit unconvinced of the female lead (sorry i am shallow n wants a ravishing beauty, haha).

Then i realise either the original webtoon sequencing is very good or the director is famn awesome, maybe its abit of both. Its a simple story but the narration n execution really make it an enjoyable drama.

Guess i will be hanging around here more.:)

Agree with bits of both..haha...

I think the webtoonist did a great job to *born* this webtoon, whilst the drama production team materialised it for us to watch.

Just hope no criticsm on the sequence of the webtoon against the drama (im reading the webtoon and am enjoying it, though i luv the way the stories are written in d drama)..:heart:

Its Friday ...3 more torturing days for ep5...:bawling:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, IreneY said:

Thanks for the article...haha..thinking back...phj and kge..there is a 8 years of age differences..haha..but the age difference isnt noticeable at all...:lol:

yes they really like a class mate :D.

quote the article from @NRGchick:

The actor added, "Now we are so close that I get the thought that we should purposely act awkward towards each other; it feels too comfortable when we're filming." 

Kim Go Eun chimed in that Park Hae Jin was ever the considerate, polite gentleman toward her on set, saying, "Park Hae Jin is too tall. So after we shoot hugging or kiss scenes, my neck hurt so much. So in the end, he lowered his height by spreading his legs apart." 

so.. there will be a lot of kissing and hugging ke..ke..ke... . and from the past director project I have watched (coffee prince and heart to heart) she always satisfied me. I just can't stand if the OTP shooting kissing scene and they just stand still like ice.

• Like 9

@ireney may i knw where is the webtoon? I will save it n read it after the drama. Heehee

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, deeand said:

Kim Go Eun chimed in that Park Hae Jin was ever the considerate, polite gentleman toward her on set, saying, "Park Hae Jin is too tall. So after we shoot hugging or kiss scenes, my neck hurt so much. So in the end, he lowered his height by spreading his legs apart." 

so.. there will be a lot of kissing and hugging ke..ke..ke... . and from the past director project I have watched (coffee prince and heart to heart) she always satisfied me. I just can't stand if the OTP shooting kissing scene and they just stand still like ice.

I wonder how could they make Bora Euntaek kissing scene with Nam Joohyuk's height. It would be fine if it is just hugging scene.

Oh ya, they are not a couple yet. My bad.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@ireney may i knw where is the webtoon? I will save it n read it after the drama. Heehee

I read 2 chapter of the web toon and I think it fun watching and reading it. because the web toon and the drama similar but have a bit different plot. and the web toon have more detailed plot. if you don't like spoiler just read the same chapter as the episode aired it will be fun. And btw the webtoon hasn't reached it's finale yet. 

this is the address :

http://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/cheese-in-the-trap/list?title_no=99

If some one here use indonesian this is the legal indonesian webtoon address:

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://www.pujanggawebtoon.com/2015/07/cheese-in-trap-bahasa-indonesia-list.html&ei=S4HPxyW0&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=189&ts=1452710540&sig=ALL1Aj5dhCaz_qZkJHaNd--DizuU-7gmEw

• Like 4

I don't think the actress playing Baek In ha can do anything more abt her acting as from what I read, this drama has finished shooting all 16 episodes?..... Gosh Monday pls come faster, all my fave dramas on the same day.:wub:

• Like 5