Guest ororomunroe

I thought I was a minority talking about Euntaek and Bora all day in this thread. Thank God I make new chingus.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Bora should really give Taek a chance, poor thing... one-sided crushes are painful. 

THIS!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, solelylurking said:

Euntaek is so cute. I hope to see him more but maybe my wish just going to be my wish.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyong chingu. Last night I were marathon watching 4 episode of CITT. And I'm officially addicted to this show L.O.V.E it. this show is so damn good. the cast, the plot, the story and mystery it's so fresh and dinamyc. Thank you so much @jeijei for suggested this show.

For last 1 month. I can't move on from reply 1988 that show is stamp on my brain. So when I watch another show I feel less interested. Fortunately I decide to watch this show finally I can move on :w00t:.

now I'm going to back track this thread.

Please treat me well chingu :wub:.

15 hours ago, Ayu Rashid said:

U r most welcomed @NRGchick, I find myself humming to it sometimes, calming melody and voice..;)

I've just realised that I had watched all of PHJ's dramas from East of Eden onwards minus his Chinese dramas n movies and also watched him in Family Outing. Here is an interesting article I just read, lol the director shipped them too.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/cheese-in-the-trap-director-says-park-hae-jin-and-kim-go-eun-should-date-in-real-life

Thanks for the article...haha..thinking back...phj and kge..there is a 8 years of age differences..haha..but the age difference isnt noticeable at all...:lol:

42 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Hi everyone, i just finish 4 eps in 2 days and now i must say i AM Crazy in love with this drama!!

Some of the yoojung/hong's scenes really got into me and i felt my heart tingle and ache.

The scene where yoojung waited for her at her place after she return from the blind date…i had wanted to cry for him.

Then when he slotted in the extra coin for her in the vending machine and when he ask her to dqte him. omo omo, i havent been moved by a drama for a long time.

The show has something hooking me even though i was abit unconvinced of the female lead (sorry i am shallow n wants a ravishing beauty, haha).

Then i realise either the original webtoon sequencing is very good or the director is famn awesome, maybe its abit of both. Its a simple story but the narration n execution really make it an enjoyable drama.

Guess i will be hanging around here more.:)

Agree with bits of both..haha...

I think the webtoonist did a great job to *born* this webtoon, whilst the drama production team materialised it for us to watch.

Just hope no criticsm on the sequence of the webtoon against the drama (im reading the webtoon and am enjoying it, though i luv the way the stories are written in d drama)..:heart:

Its Friday ...3 more torturing days for ep5...:bawling:

29 minutes ago, IreneY said:

Thanks for the article...haha..thinking back...phj and kge..there is a 8 years of age differences..haha..but the age difference isnt noticeable at all...:lol:

yes they really like a class mate :D.

quote the article from @NRGchick:

The actor added, "Now we are so close that I get the thought that we should purposely act awkward towards each other; it feels too comfortable when we're filming." 

Kim Go Eun chimed in that Park Hae Jin was ever the considerate, polite gentleman toward her on set, saying, "Park Hae Jin is too tall. So after we shoot hugging or kiss scenes, my neck hurt so much. So in the end, he lowered his height by spreading his legs apart." 

so.. there will be a lot of kissing and hugging ke..ke..ke... . and from the past director project I have watched (coffee prince and heart to heart) she always satisfied me. I just can't stand if the OTP shooting kissing scene and they just stand still like ice.

16 minutes ago, deeand said:

Kim Go Eun chimed in that Park Hae Jin was ever the considerate, polite gentleman toward her on set, saying, "Park Hae Jin is too tall. So after we shoot hugging or kiss scenes, my neck hurt so much. So in the end, he lowered his height by spreading his legs apart." 

so.. there will be a lot of kissing and hugging ke..ke..ke... . and from the past director project I have watched (coffee prince and heart to heart) she always satisfied me. I just can't stand if the OTP shooting kissing scene and they just stand still like ice.

I wonder how could they make Bora Euntaek kissing scene with Nam Joohyuk's height. It would be fine if it is just hugging scene.

Oh ya, they are not a couple yet. My bad.

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@ireney may i knw where is the webtoon? I will save it n read it after the drama. Heehee

I read 2 chapter of the web toon and I think it fun watching and reading it. because the web toon and the drama similar but have a bit different plot. and the web toon have more detailed plot. if you don't like spoiler just read the same chapter as the episode aired it will be fun. And btw the webtoon hasn't reached it's finale yet. 

this is the address :

http://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/cheese-in-the-trap/list?title_no=99

If some one here use indonesian this is the legal indonesian webtoon address:

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://www.pujanggawebtoon.com/2015/07/cheese-in-trap-bahasa-indonesia-list.html&ei=S4HPxyW0&lc=id-ID&s=1&m=189&ts=1452710540&sig=ALL1Aj5dhCaz_qZkJHaNd--DizuU-7gmEw

30 minutes ago, drynase said:

I wonder how could they make Bora Euntaek kissing scene with Nam Joohyuk's height. It would be fine if it is just hugging scene.

Oh ya, they are not a couple yet. My bad.

:D now you mentioned it . I imagine maybe they gonna use stair ke..ke.. . the second couple is just so cute.. I love if they were bickering and pouting. and I love to have best friends like them. must make life easier .

1 hour ago, deeand said:

yes they really like a class mate :D.

quote the article from @NRGchick:

The actor added, "Now we are so close that I get the thought that we should purposely act awkward towards each other; it feels too comfortable when we're filming." 

Looking forward for the kissing n hugging bts ....

*drooling*..hehe :lol:

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@ireney may i knw where is the webtoon? I will save it n read it after the drama. Heehee

@deeand thanks for re quoting for @qwenli :wub:

58 minutes ago, deeand said:

:D now you mentioned it . I imagine maybe they gonna use stair ke..ke.. . the second couple is just so cute.. I love if they were bickering and pouting. and I love to have best friends like them. must make life easier .

its a bit harsh lol. it was posted that Park Minji height is 160-something cms but I dont think so. She is the shortest among all the actress literally. Unfortunately, soonkki has not updated their improvement (I assume that they will be a full package couple for the next 5-6 upcoming episodes) yet. One thing that I regret about this drama is being pre-produced is because the production team didnt know how I love those two dumbs so so so much no chance to more focused on their improvement.

@madlena, @NRGchick, about Lee Sung Kyung over-acting. I wonder why the director did not ask her to tone it down.

12 hours ago, sanika said:

There is a sense of mental and emotional instability below the lazy and slovenly part of her, which is almost animalistic, barely under control. People feel a sense of danger and intimidation from her sub-consciously and do not mess with her. 

@sanika, thank you very much for giving us insights into In-Ha's character, based on the webtoon. Everything you wrote sound very interesting, but esp. the lines above. I get a sense of an animal ready to pounce at it's prey.  Sadly, I do not really see any of the how LSK interprets the character, sadly...

@fidda868, Love your video. Thank you for sharing with us. I think at this point, I cannot have enough of HS and YJ. I love them together, and hope they get over the various obstacles...

@andy78, I love how you always find related articles. Thank you, chingu.

7 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm so glad we are all talking about Jung's father, the Baek siblings, and how they all came to be tangled and continue to be tangled in one web

@MrsSoJiSub, I still don't quite get it, but I hope I will as we delve deeper into the drama, in following episodes. I am intrigued, for sure.

@rhaps, thank you for more insights into YJ, HS, and the dynamics between them.   Not having read the webtoon, just based on my impression from the drama so far, it seems to me that most people want to be close to YJ because of his family, family's money, and family prestige. He has influence even on the school staff because of who he is. I think he senses when he is being manipulated, yet give people the benefit of the doubt, until fact are there straight in his face. (We saw that both with SC, and JY).  Maybe HS was a bit intrigued by him, because he is so different and has an air of mystery around him. BTW, why does JW say he is so cruel? Is it just because he dumped her, or was there something else to that statement... or need I be quiet and wait...?!

@Nurul Choerunnisa, Welcome to CITT thread....!  I agree with you; The way PHJ and KGE play their characters, they really feel as if they belong together....!

@qwenli  little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.... So glad you are joining us!

@deeand, hello, and welcome to CITT thread  :)

%C4%A1%C0%CE%C6%AE_%B1%E8%B0%ED%C0%BA1-c      %C4%A1%C0%CE%C6%AE_%B1%E8%B0%ED%C0%BA1-3

Hi! I'm new here! Love the webtoon and starting love the drama as well!

I think the both main character in webtoon and drama look same.

I'm expecting a lot from the drama, still enjoying and love the drama~ Can't wait the next episode!!!  :blush:

*pardon my english*

Archived