Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

44 minutes ago, nuguseyo said:

hi.. i wanna ask something to you guys. what kind of relationship that baek in ha-baek in ho and yoo jung sunbae have? why jung hate the siblings so much? and why jung's dad take care of them? do i just missed this or it havent mention yet in drama?

its my first post in this thread btw:wub::)

I wanted to ask the same too...im just finished reading epi 39 season 1 of the webtoon ....thanks everyone:heart:

• Like 3

Guest ic808
3 hours ago, NirmaS said:

I don't understand YJ character. Why does he hate Baek siblings? Was it because they spent his parents money so much? Because they asked too much favor?  Cause I know people who hates spending hard earned money on others for unnecessary thing. But then again that's In Ha, right? Not In Ho. So why the hate toward In Ho?

In webtoon, (spoiler)

Spoiler

YJ noticed Baek sibling had spied on and reported his high school life to his father. (Until this happend, Jung also valued Inho as a friend enough to get the autograph of some musician for him.) He felt betrayed and they began to grow apart. Whether it was misunderstanding or not has not been revealed yet.

About the relationship between the three.

- cause of conflict
1) YJ's father has supported baek sibling and he is too generous and permissive with them compared to his own son. (In Jung's POV)
2) the left hand incident
3) As mentioned above, Jung knew the fact his father used them to keep an eye on him.

- The facts
1) Jung, Inho, Inha had a fine relationship before the left hand incident.
2) Inho has a strong convinction that Jung is the one who ruined his left hand but doesn't mention why he did it. In other words, Inho also thinks there's a reason Jung tried to ruin his hand. 
[Jung:What about you?(Don't you have something to apologize to me then?)]
3) Jung's father, Inho, Inha believe that Jung was the man behind the incident and one of the main reasons his father thinks so is Inha's word. 
4) The gloomy-face boy of flashback scenes seems to play an important role. He majored in music too but lacked talent compared to Inho. He was supported by Jung's father too so wanted to approach Jung, but couldn't.
5)Jung has been claiming strongly his innocence.

I'm not good at English enough to write a long post, So anyone who can read Korean, refer to this page

I have noticed that there are 3 distinct groups in this forum

1) Read the webtoon

2) Do not want to read the webtoon - want spoilers

3) Do not want to read the webtoon- do not want spoilers

So to respect everyone's wishes, can we put anything related to webtoons in spoilers? I know some of us are already doing that, but I saw a few who didn't in the flow of the comment.

Secondly many late joiner's to the thread who want spoilers, are asking questions which have been answered before. Could we organize some method of redirecting them to old posts or make an FAQ post by the TM ?

Cheers !

• Like 10

7 hours ago, rhaps said:

Well, I call him 'wise' and 'mature' because he doesn't approve Inha's way of life. And, he seemed to have 'feelings' for Jung and wished them to reconcile, but Jung is just too cold and stubborn. I heard someone said that this interpretation is different with the webtoon, since Inho's webtoon really really hates Jung, but I don't have problems with that. 

Then again, I agree that he is also immature most of the time . He is the same age as Jung and still wonder around and don't know what to do for his future, lamenting about his past as a pianist and ignoring Jung's father's help . Move on, boy .. and start building your future. But,  he is ability to show his emotions is refreshing. It brings positive impact to Seol for her own development.

Now, I love Jung and Inho (in the drama) and I really want to know what had happened between them. And, I kinda wish that Seol is the one who becomes the mediator between them and make them friends again. Both boys are equally stubborn and I'm curious to know what triggers them to reconcile (they will, right?? No, please don't give me spoilers! :D Just let me wondering myself, even if it's torturing me .. gaaahh! :P ) . I wonder which one of them who will give in first, hahahahaha ..

But based on what I have just read, I can understand YJ's reluctence for not trusting IH. Like I mentioned it before, in a quarrel, both parties are at fault in the end! 

As for the relationship between YJ and HS, I can understand the awkwardness between them because YJ doesn't show his feelings towards her and HS is someone who doesn't really know how to accept gifts from others. I mean, when she was at the restaurant, why was she so bothered by the prices, because it was clear that he had invited her. She could have chosen what she wanted to eat, like he had proposed, but she felt embarassed. Just like she was so shocked, when she heard that she wouldn't need to pay for the school fees. I don't know, if I were her, I would definitely feel emdebted towards him and return the favor with something small. 

To me, she has internalised not to get helped and to be mistreated by others. Her father doesn't want to support her at all and she is used to it. She even allowed IH to abuse her first... only later, she put a stop to it. Sure, IH forced her to react and confront him, while YJ is acting more like a dark knight who protects his damsel. IH's method is that she learns to defend herself, while YJ wants her to rely on him. I can understand why YJ is acting like that, because if you look carefully, he is such a lonely person. He has no real friends, only people who want something from him.

@ic808 Thanks for the spoilers!  

• Like 7

Does anyone have a site that IDs Seol's outfits? Her fashion is so unique and interesting. It's combos that are objectively fugly yet look great on her.

• Like 6

@drynase as per your request, this strip is dedicated to you. :wub: you are welcome . btw, be careful not to be caught by your boss , hehe

• Like 10

From the manwa, I always liked Jung more but I'm loving baek In Ho's chemistry with Seol so much!! In Ha's portrayal is still so exaggerated and cringe! Wth is the actress thinking! I would cry if my acting was that bad. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Le_Amarant said:

Does anyone have a site that IDs Seol's outfits? Her fashion is so unique and interesting. It's combos that are objectively fugly yet look great on her.

Her outfits are absolutely adorable! Not fugly at all. A lot of k-netizens feel the same way. Here are some sites that I found:

https://www.instagram.com/fafiainseoul/

https://www.instagram.com/koncept8767/

Also, Naver's Cheese In The Trap page has a section on the outfits. [NAVER]

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Moongazer said:

OST in ep 3 when Jung follow Seol called I am love. I finally find it You tube :)

Thank you so much! :) 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, madlena said:

@Moongazer   i don't think that is the song from ep 3...think they didnt release it yet....

am not so sure either  but i think you are right. i heard it once again and seems it was from either ep 1 or 2.still a cute fans vid though :)hmm i think this is the first drama that force me to even googling their OST.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

To me, she has internalised not to get helped and to be mistreated by others. Her father doesn't want to support her at all and she is used to it. She even allowed IH to abuse her first... only later, she put a stop to it. Sure, IH forced her to react and confront him, while YJ is acting more like a dark knight who protects his damsel. IH's method is that she learns to defend herself, while YJ wants her to rely on him. I can understand why YJ is acting like that, because if you look carefully, he is such a lonely person. He has no real friends, only people who want something from him.

No real friends? How bout the guy who always be with him in College?

Im not sure whats his name, but He seems pretty close with YJ..:phew:

• Like 5

I'm re-watching again ep1-4, still excited watching it again, Monday.....pls come soon!!   

this is the song everyone's bn looking for, I already asked Siri but she doesn't know who sang it, lol. Just hv to wait for official ost title release then.:grin:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Le_Amarant said:

I call that hobo chic. Even though I don't know much about fashion, I'd like to write a post about her outfits [because we dress alike] [though I'm too old to wear overalls]

@demarchelier, thanks for the links. Great help to those who want to copy her style. Great source for my post as well. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Just drop by to say I love BIH drama ver so much >,< I can take him over Jung web ver anytime :wub::wub::wub:

but I like PHae jin too ^^v

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@MiAmour IT's not because someone is following you or spending time with you that he can be considered as real friend. YJ doesn't confine to anyone...

I will give you another example: Although he was often with Joo-Yeon, he never showed any special treatment. He allowed her to stay with him therefore she was willing ti misinterprete his behaviour. To me, he is acting like that with the other students. This also explains why he didn't know about Do-Hyun's bad reputation. 

• Like 6

@ic808, Thank you for background info. from webtoon.   (page 74)

@hrkharis     hello-2010.gif, Great to see you again!

@Moongazer, thank you for OST videos

@nuguseyo, welcome to CITT thread... :)

Many complaints about  Lee Sung-Kyung over acting. I agree she needs to tone it down. At the same time, I also do not like Seo Kang-Joon's over-acting either. They both can take a lesson from Park Hae-Jin and Kim Go-Eun, IMO.

Lee Sung-kyung’s acting skills harshly criticized

Read more HERE

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, Moongazer said:

am not so sure either  but i think you are right. i heard it once again and seems it was from either ep 1 or 2.still a cute fans vid though :)hmm i think this is the first drama that force me to even googling their OST.  

I don't think that's the one that I'm looking for anyway, but it's still a nice song :D . Thanks :) 

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@MiAmour IT's not because someone is following you or spending time with you that he can be considered as real friend. YJ doesn't confine to anyone...

I will give you another example: Although he was often with Joo-Yeon, he never showed any special treatment. He allowed her to stay with him therefore she was willing ti misinterprete his behaviour. To me, he is acting like that with the other students. This also explains why he didn't know about Do-Hyun's bad reputation. 

I agree that YJ doesn't have any close friend. I think that his only close friends were Inho and Inha (haven't read the webtoon, sorry if I'm wrong). The guy who follow him often doesn't seem to be that close (close enough to become friends who share their secrets). He is more like a friend to have lunch with or to work on an assignment with. 

Perhaps, this is also one of the reasons  why Jung seemed awkward with 'Seol's live' (playing games, watching serious movies instead of the fun ones, doesn't use to do 'high five', etc2) . It's because he doesn't socialize much. And, perhaps that's why he is used to 'control' everything. He is an only son who is expected to run his father's company. He must have prepared himself by studying and controlling the business, more studying and less sozializing or having fun.  

• Like 6

@rhaps I agree with you. YJ is lacking in the social departement. He doesn't know certain gestures (f. ex. high 5) or doesn't know how to text to his girlfriend or play games with people (because he played games at home alone!). HS is actually his first girlfriend, just like YJ is his first boyfriend which explains why it was normal for both of them this awkwardness. Moreover, they come from two different worlds.

I didn't like IH's last remark about YJ (implying that he was selfish, since he would never feel concerned for others!). IH was rude in my opinion. How can he judge YJ in front of HS, although he didn't spend much time with YJ and didn't see him for a long time.

• Like 8