[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Did you noticed that Eun Bi didn't even look at Tae Kwang's eyes when she said "I'm sorry, Gong Tae Kwang". Do you get what I mean? People always tend to avoid eye contact when they're lying or didn't really mean their words.

And below picture, did Eun Bi hugs Tae Kwang back?

I agree with you that EB avoid eye contact when she said sorry to TK. And then again, the crew of the other ship will counterattack that this is not a sign that there is still hope for TK-EB ship :D but I still going to hope for TK-EB no matter what. And for the hugging scene, from the picture it may looks like that EB hugging TK back in a way, but judging from EB's eyes it seem that she is not hugging him back but just willing to give some sort of shoulder to cry on for TK. Well, it's a working in progress, after all she just put a closure to YA, wouldn't jump right into TK's ship immediately, wouldn't she, being such a lady :D

Well, I wouldn't interprete too much into her moves, since in K-dramas the woman during hugging is never hugging back. Usually the woman has always her arms down, although the heroine loves the man. The woman is always more passive. Nonetheless if you look carefully, in Eun Bi's case, she put her hand on his arm, she is holding on him somehow. And the sorry she said, she didn't look him into his eyes and she never finished her sentence. When he took her wrist, she didn't push him back, she waited and she looked at him for a long time without saying anything. All these signals are clues for me that she isn't really repulsed by it. 

​Really love the part you write : "When he took her wrist, she didn't push him back, she waited and she looked at him for a long time without saying anything."

Hopefully this is the clue that our dream ship will come true.

Thinking back episode 12, I also want to say :

When YA walk EBy home after the lock down incident, YA look kinda awkward when he saw TK, and immediately taking his hand from EB shoulder, it's different from his possesive gesture back when YA didn't know that this is EB. It also like YA accepted TK to like EB and he won't interfere with it. (But alas, EB hasn't realize TK's feeling yet :( )

And TK also act like boyfriend-ish kinda way (for me at least) when he saw YA walk EB home.

And seeing the way EB saying goodbye to YA for the 2nd time, compare to the 1st time she said goodbye. There are no tears this time around. Like EB realize now that EBy not just YA childhood friend, but also the one he like in a romantic kind of way. And EB can't replace that in YA heart, in the near future at least. And she just let go of YA, more willingly this time.

And in the midst of the sadness of leaving YA, it is natural that TK's confession and hug take her by surprise and she just put so little gesture to this, but this hopefully will set the motion forward for EB to noticing TK more and take good care and maybe love him back?

@littleinvisiblenao love love your post a lottt. Couldn't agree more.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last date..last greetings ..?!! writers ..what are you doing..are you sending EunBi away fro real ?!! but i told you that scene seemed like a closure for YA and EunBi ..you know i a good way ..but i still believe that there gonna meet somehow..i don't know what's gonna happen now that EunByul is back..

i want to believe that EunByul will be happy with her sister around..i can't even think about her being totally like the sister from the lying game..when she brought her sister to take her place then she was mad when she took everything and was like " i want my life back " i really REALLY hope that EunByul is a good person and that she's gonna take care of EunBi from now on ..

​Honestly, that would sound like makjang stuff! I don't expect Eun Byul asking her sister to go back to her life, since she has suffered a lot knowing she had taken her sister's place in the first place. She smiled at the end, therefore I believe, she did some research for her sister and for her case. Actually Eun Bi's declared dead and something must be done about it. I am hoping, she gathered evidence against KSY and maybe the one who bullied Soo In before. I'll try to stay optimistic.

Finally, TK has to come clean with his own family issues. MAybe after watching Eun Byul's mother's reactions, his father might start thinking about the decision he made.

@jolin_chan Thanks a lot for the compliment but I can also return the compliment! I love your last comment too!!:wub: To me, it is clear that Eun Bi sees YA more like a friend, especially after hearing what she told him at the N. Tower. She confessed, she had no real friend back then and she wished, she had had one who would have pushed her... All her words there were clearly an indication that she likes him a lot as a friend. She wanted him to swim again and regain confidence. 

The fact she looked at the teddy bear so fondly, I don't consider it as a sign of romantic love, rather like she was remembering something nice: the teddy bear is related to a good memory: she had spent a nice time with YA and that's it. Besides, friendship between a boy and a girl can exist, it doesn't necessarly means, girl should love the boy! 

I have been thinking that when TK confessed, he said: I know everything...! Maybe he meant that he knew about the transfer and the reason behind... what had happened to SI and it was Eun Bi's decision to leave that school and he couldn't change it. Maybe the I know didn't mean, I know that you don't love me! and when he cried, he was just sad that he hadn't been able again to keep a person he liked close to him... just like his mother had left his side! That's why he was crying again...  

I have been thinking that when TK confessed, he said: I know everything...! Maybe he meant that he knew about the transfer and the reason behind... what had happened to SI and it was Eun Bi's decision to leave that school and he couldn't change it. Maybe the I know didn't mean, I know that you don't love me! and when he cried, he was just sad that he hadn't been able again to keep a person he liked close to him... just like his mother had left his side! That's why he was crying again...  

I believe that he meant EVERYTHING..he knows that she likes YA ( i'm sure he thinks like that..that girl cried a river for YA ) and he knows that she has to leave and start a new life..he actually wanted to stop her transfer but he knew that it's gonna happen sooner or later ..the reason why Taekwang didn't make a scene and did this and that to stop his father ..is because he knows that EunBi will be save anywhere but here..even if him and YA were with her they won't be around her the whole time to protect her ..he knows that she deserves to have a new life ..with her real name Lee EunBi..away from EunByul's past and her own past which is SY ..he didn't want her to leave although he knows that she has all the reasons to leave..seeing him asking his father to stop her transfer " as a favor "made me believe that he wanted to gain more time before she leave the school by herself..because he wanted to spend more time with her ..

when Eunbi said : "You know..." it's true that i have no idea what she was going to say ..but i believe that she was going to thank him and tell him goodbye..it's not like she saw that coming..i mean his confession ..so when she said " you know...." i don't think that she was about to tell him that she likes YA or something..

GOSH..Taekwang is one of the most beautiful characters that i have ever seen in k-dramas..and i have been watching dramas for 10 years..he is one of the best..i'm completely/emotionally attached to him..

and tbh ..Taekwang was always holding back his tears..when his father slapped him ..when he went to see his mother he smiled with tears in his eyes but he didn't cry..the only time that we saw his true tears was when he hugged EunBi..:tears:

you guys..i'm soooooooooooooo into Taekwang and it hurts me..because after 4 episodes i won't be able to see him again..sigh ~

EDIT :

can we talk about that scene when he said " I like you .."!!

in Korean dramas we always hear the guy say "Nan naega joha" but Taekwang was like " Naega joha nan " 

now i don't know much about Korean but that was new..and it sounds very beautiful..his voice while saying that is just .............okay i will stop now :phew:

can someone explain why YA is confused after reading the note and run out to look for Ebi? i still cant understand why he alarms after getting that note.

about the confusing OTP, since the drama has 2 writers, maybe they are fighting between YA and TK just like many people here :)

Can I just say that I love when Eunbyul was so boss like, she opens the doors, and she's BACK .She's back!!! I'm so excited. I don't think they'll allow both twins to run around the city or in the classroom until maybe the 2nd last episode or the last episode. I think that's when we'll see both twins be in the same frame. I'm happy that this girl is back, I'm ready for her to kick some richard simmons since sometimes Eunbi is a bit passive...(though in crucial times she ends up surprising me and being stronger than I expected her to be).

I don't think what Soo In's sister did is justifiable, but I can understand her sentiment. She honestly just feels that the world is so unfair when her sister was the one that died. Also I think the school has a partial responsibility. In Asia especially, students spend the majority of their day at school, and a lot of teachers DO end up taking on parenting roles, so teachers feel that responsibility to ensure that each student is doing well etc. So from the sister's pov, she would think that because Soo In spends so much time at school, someone must have noticed something and like told the rest of the family..but clearly that didn't happen. Their story is pretty sad, because in the end, it's not really 100% anyone's fault, it's just everyone didn't notice enough, the family is guilty, the school is guilty, Soo In's friends are guilty, like everyone has indirectly played a part in Soo In's death. 

Taekwang's confession omg, I teared up during that part. I hope that like the writers at least make it an open ending so there's the possibility of them getting together, I don't want poor Taekwang's heart to be completely crushed. Or like even if he doesn't get a romantic interest, I would like to see him reconcile with his family, or for someone to finally notice him (Eunbi or not Eunbi), I'll be mindfu*ked if Eunbyul ends up with Taekwang though, that might be too hilarious. 

I don't think Yian will fall in love with Eunbi, I think after so many years, he's really in love with the personality (like the person) of Eunbyul, I don't think it's going to take a look alike for him to change, and I like how he has finally accepeted the fact that Eunbi is Eunbi and that she is not Eunbyul. Man I need some closure.

PS. I'm so thankful that So young didn't get that much screen time, her character is seriously so annoying, like she just pops up like wherever, freaking Taekwang was having downtime by himself and she pops up like girly please give taekwang a break from dealing with you!!!

The ratings for last night episode

TNmS Nationwide 8.1

TNmS Seoul 8.9

AGB Nationwide 7.0 

AGB Seoul 7.6

Well, despite the ratings still low, but at least it consistent right? Maybe next week we can get higher ratings.. 

Guest norakim

When it comes to romantic pairings, there's a possibility that EunBi might not end up with anybody since he already rejected TK, and it looks like EBy and YA might reunite in the end.

I just can't seem to rub it off. It's still weird to me as to why Eun Byul would swap Eun Bi's lives with her if she really intended to swap their identity. I'm questioning her character because her actions seems to speak otherwise. I'm still very iffy about her character. Why show up now when she didn't need to disappear in the first place since she was very well still alive? Was the case with Soo In so bad that she had to completely disappear? What was she so afraid of? Also, doesn't she especially realize that she may put Eun Bi in harm especially with her stalker case? She, herself, was already fearful when she felt being stalked, and received text messages from dead Soo In. What she could have done in the first place was brought Eun Bi to live with them by telling her mom that she had found her remaining family member, but she already knew that she might have had a twin long time ago, which leads me to the question, why help Eun Bi now?. 

One thing that's bursting this bubble is the case with Soo In in today's episode. Even though Eun Bi cannot fend for herself and become a stronger person without others' help, but she was brave enough to stand up to the people who abused other people. Eun Byul may seem so much stronger and cooler than Eun Bi, but it's pretty sad that she did not stand up to those abuser for her elementary friend. I'm surprised that the abuser turned out to be the ponytail girl. Plus, one thing that caught my eye was that those abuser seemed to be afraid of Eun Byul. Now, why is that? And not once did she even ask her elementary friend if her friend was fine after being abused because by asking it shows that you simply care about their well-being. Is it because she lacks emotions or she thinks that without her need to ask, Soo In would have been fine on her own. I would have let this pass if they were stranger, but nope...they were clearly friends who knew one another. Even TK stood up for Eun Bi when KSY was being a pushover. TK gave Eun Bi the support that she needed to lean on to fight against her abuser. 

Honestly, I'd blame the writer if they did not intend to make her seem like a iffy person in my eye, but I can't see myself rooting for her character yet when she's still a mysterious clue of this whole saga story who seems to know almost everything and yet she stays in the shadow.

can someone explain why YA is confused after reading the note and run out to look for Ebi? i still cant understand why he alarms after getting that note.

​@star2010: He recognized the hand writing as being EBU's

I don't ship anyone but for me EB and YA being together is just a tad sick, this is her sister's man, the sister that saved her life and she believes at the cost of her own, so how could she ever look at YA without feeling remorse over her sister?

For some reason I had the weirdest thought about EBU and YA going back to episode 2 or 3 when he came to give her the medal. I know she had already been hurt by the other girl that was being harassed over the dead girl, anyway the scene when EBU runs off from YA and he follows. Everytime I see him with EB I think of that and wonder if he had a fight with EBU and hurt her, that is how he hurt his shoulder and when EB came on the scene he was glad she had amnesia. After he learned the truth about EB and EBU he put that distance between them out of guilt that he had hurt EBU. Also I think the wish he asked for when her memory came back would be for her to forgive him. I know that nothing like this has happened in the drama but it's just a strange thought that won't go away.

Back to the drama after today's revelations about SI I don't get why the sister is doing this to EB and the teacher her sister died because she was sick, granted someone could have check on her when everyone was leaving but , it's no more their fault for not checking on her than it is anyone in the class room plus the teacher left early and had no knowledge of her being left in the class room.I wanted more from the mystery of SI.

I just can't seem to rub it off. It's still weird to me as to why Eun Byul would swap Eun Bi's lives with her if she really intended to swap their identity. I'm questioning her character because her actions seems to speak otherwise. I'm still very iffy about her character. Why show up now when she didn't need to disappear in the first place since she was very well still alive? Was the case with Soo In so bad that she had to completely disappear? What was she so afraid of? Also, doesn't she especially realize that she may put Eun Bi in harm especially with her stalker case? She, herself, was already fearful when she felt being stalked, and received text messages from dead Soo In. What she could have done in the first place was brought Eun Bi to live with them by telling her mom that she had found her remaining family member, but she already knew that she might have had a twin long time ago, which leads me to the question, why help Eun Bi now?. 

One thing that's bursting this bubble is the case with Soo In in today's episode. Even though Eun Bi cannot fend for herself and become a stronger person without others' help, but she was brave enough to stand up to the people who abused other people. Eun Byul may seem so much stronger and cooler than Eun Bi, but it's pretty sad that she did not stand up to those abuser for her elementary friend. I'm surprised that the abuser turned out to be the ponytail girl. Plus, one thing that caught my eye was that those abuser seemed to be afraid of Eun Byul. Now, why is that? And not once did she even ask her elementary friend if her friend was fine after being abused because by asking it shows that you simply care about their well-being. Is it because she lacks emotions or she thinks that without her need to ask, Soo In would have been fine on her own. I would have let this pass if they were stranger, but nope...they were clearly friends who knew one another. Even TK stood up for Eun Bi when KSY was being a pushover. TK gave Eun Bi the support that she needed to lean on to fight against her abuser. 

Honestly, I'd blame the writer if they did not intend to make her seem like a bad person in my eye, but I can't see myself rooting for her character yet when she's still a mysterious clue of this whole saga story who seems to know almost everything and yet she stays in the shadow.

​haha you speak my mind :) I'm seriously consider her having multiple personalities LOL the way she appears too they portray it SO CREEPY! when she just opened the door, goes in looking at her mom's shock face and say 'Mom' with the most calm creepy face ever (it's not surprise face, not happy or joyful face, it's just very creepy somehow...) And how she calls the mom twice without speaking and sneakingly go to the bus... I dont really know what kind of person she is o____o 

OMG guys today was such a good episode. Totally a faster pace from yesterday and things just escalated so darn quickly!

First things first, your heart better be prepared for heart aching TK scenes and TK x EBi shippers, sorry but your heart will break in this episode for our baby boy TK!

Scene 1: TK mother's wedding

tumblr_npc1f2OrKH1qahznko1_540.gif

tumblr_npc1f2OrKH1qahznko2_540.gif

tumblr_npc1f2OrKH1qahznko3_540.gif

Your father and I will always be by your side, 100 or even 200 years from now

Credit: mytsubasa

I mean I'm pretty sure people have the same sentiments about TK mother... where has she been all his life? The child came from your own womb and you didn't bother fighting for him and gaining at least dual custody! I felt so sad for TK, it felt like by going to her wedding TK is telling his mother that she's forgiven for what she did... when it should have been the other way around.

tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko1_400.gif tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko2_400.gif

tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko3_400.gif tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko4_400.gif

tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko5_540.gif

tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko6_400.gif tumblr_npc1bmOB2t1qahznko7_400.gif

let me stay here for just a moment

Credit: mytsubasa

I'm glad that EBi told him straight out that she doesn't like him the say way he does, that way TK has time to heal from this. Also yeah you could say that EBi not looking at his eyes is hinting that maybe she's lying to her about her feels. But sorry guys I have to splash cold water into that theory because when people also avoid contact with another person when they don't want to see the pain and hurt that they are causing to someone they care about.

Nevertheless my heart was still aching in that scene! 

tumblr_npbxen1O4o1snsg9go1_540.gif

tumblr_npbxen1O4o1snsg9go2_540.gif

tumblr_npbxen1O4o1snsg9go3_540.gif

tumblr_npbxen1O4o1snsg9go4_540.gif

Credit: ebjkk

TK come to noona or even this thread, I/we will heal your heart!

YA in this episode! Our bae is back to his usual self.... well kind of! The farewell date that they had was so freaking adorable, and we finally see that no YA doesn't hate EBi he was just confused and really didn't know what to call EBi! The highlighting point has to be when he took her home, that close up shot of his hands grasping her shoulder instead of hovering over shows that his finally accepting her for who she is EBi. 

Then there's SI 'suicide' case.... which turned out to an accidental death through brain haemorrhaging from what I remember. I think it was NEGLECT that killed her and the fact that people didn't check up on her and asked her if she was okay... if that would have happened there would have been a slim chance that SI would have gotten the medical help she needed. SI sister is angry because SI was neglected by her peers and most especially by her teacher who was suppose to be supervising the kids and ensuring their safety. That's why Teacher Kim feels so guilty because she died in his class. And I finally realised thatTeacher Kim keeps calling TK dad teacher because he was Teacher's Kim teacher back then and I think principal cover up the fact that SI died in Teacher's Kim's watch to protect him and the school. Though that's what I'm assuming... not sure if it's actually true.

SY, that bully richard simmons needs to richard simmons off with her innocent demeanour and I'm not surprised that she turned out like that. Her Prosecutor is an richard simmons and due to his job profession he seems to hold some sort of authority, which annoyed me. Her parents are snakes in a human body and care more about their profession then their daughter... maybe not SA mother but she's so delusional due to her daughter. The fact that he scene are becoming less and less shows that she's no longer a threat to EBi and she's no longer currently a major player in this drama. 

Then the last scene! OMG YES, she's back!

tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo5_r1_250.gifhttp: tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo1_250.gif tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo2_250.gif

tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo3_250.gif tumblr_npbwosGd291uukbkvo4_250.gif

Credit: michyeo-sseo

This is going to get even more juicier from now on! Though I have no idea how their going to shoot them together in the same scene, unless there's a lot of body doubles and cameras flicking back and forth!

Guest kwondony

I wish they'd release the teaser for next weeks! A thousand different scenarios are going through my head and I just wanna know how next week will be! 

Guest shader

Poor TK is always there for EB and yet he keeps all his secrets and hurt to himself. I wish she knew what TK is going through just so she could understand him better.  Is this ship sinking? I'm still hopeful. But all the scenes with TK was so painful to watch today.  

Archived