[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Just rewatch the confession scene.

Is it possible that EB said sorry to TK is because she didn't realize it sooner how TK feel for her and not because she rejected it? :P

And when TK grab her wrist, the look on EB's face, I think it's the first time TK don't go away after EB kinda dismissed him, and it really surprise her, and the hug, oh my TK's eyes really make my heart hurts. Oh please EB come to your senses and be TK's shoulder to cry on like he did before and please love him back :tears:

​She didn't hug him back.  Or close her eyes.  I was waiting for a sign!  But she seems uncomfortable to me and tried to break out of the hug.   The sorry to me is def. sorry I don't love you.  And he acknowledges he knows she doesn't.   Maybe that might change... 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
​She didn't hug him back.  Or close her eyes.  I was waiting for a sign!  But she seems uncomfortable to me and tried to break out of the hug.   The sorry to me is def. sorry I don't love you.  And he acknowledges he knows she doesn't.   Maybe that might change... 

​You just sank my ship all over again :(:P

I think I really not thinking clearly then, I still can't feel that EB look uncomfortable with the hug, she just surprise, and not feel repulse too.

But yeah I think this is the common TK-EB ship crew way of thinking :D

Oh Monday please come sooner, so we can saw the verdict for the sinking of one or two ship, or the sailing of two ship (TK-EB and YA-EBy).

Guest maina7

Taekwang should  get  a  happy  ending.  Pd nims  can't  be  that  cruel.  I  feel  like  hugging  him  and  wipping his  tears. if Eun  bi   don't  see  how  precious  Taekwang  is  its her  loss. I  want  the  cheerfull gong tae  back! 

okay i know that half of my posts in this thread is about TaeKwang but i just can't help it..i need to say this..

GUYS..have you noticed that our Taekwang has grown up very well even without parents to look out for him ..?!!

Yesss I know that he made a lot of mistakes..and he was mad at the world because of his parents ..but did you all saw what he done in episode 12..?!!

He was worried about his father ..the father who has never cared about him..Taekwang was worried the whole day but what his father did..?!! he scolded him and kicked him out of the house..even though that Taekwang told him "I was worried" he didn't care ..
Now , seeing Taekwang worried about his father despite the fact that his father has never been a real father to him made me feel that he has actually grown up with a good and beautiful heart..

Also ..seeing him calling his mother and went to her wedding in order to congrats her ..this made me so proud of him..because he chose to do the right thing even though that he was broken inside..

It's the parents job to take care of their children..to worried about them..but in this episode ..Taekwang did all that ..
Now I know that his mother loves him ..and she promised him that she will stay forever by his side..but what's the point of love if she can't be there for him..?!! now look at him without anyone by his side..but he managed to deal with his issues by himself..

Oh my gosh it feels like a dream..seeing his character's development through the 12 episodes..he showed me the responsible and caring side in him..
Now that he took care of his issues/problems..no one can come and say that he doesn't deserve EunBi because he has to deal with his own problems first before loving anyone..he did that..and I'm glad that he did..he seems so mature now..and I'm so proud of him..

We saw him so protective with EunBi today (  just like YA before ) but that Hug ..!!! it's not forceful at all..even though that it seems like that but no..Taekwang knew that " THIS " is the last time that he will ever see EunBi ..that Hug..it was his way to say goodbye to the girl that he loved..the girl who changed his life..i can't imagine how he felt at that moment ..knowing that starting from the next day ..even if he searched for her face he will never be able to find it because she is gone..

Ya Gong TaeKwang ..i'm so proud of you ..you made it through all this time and proved to everyone out there that you deserve to be loved..to have a family ..to have a life..and YES you deserve to be someone to someone ~

Now I don't know how things will go with EunByul coming back..but I don't see the girls going anywhere right now ..

Is it possible that EB said sorry to TK is because she didn't realize it sooner how TK feel for her and not because she rejected it? :P

And when TK grab her wrist, the look on EB's face, I think it's the first time TK don't go away after EB kinda dismissed him, and it really surprise her, and the hug, oh my TK's eyes really make my heart hurts. Oh please EB come to your senses and be TK's shoulder to cry on like he did before and please love him back :tears:

Did you noticed that Eun Bi didn't even look at Tae Kwang's eyes when she said "I'm sorry, Gong Tae Kwang". Do you get what I mean? People always tend to avoid eye contact when they're lying or didn't really mean their words.

And below picture, did Eun Bi hugs Tae Kwang back?

So i was correct. Jung Soo In did not commit suicide... She has acute meningitis, but everyone thought she was sleeping and no one bother to wake her up or ask her if things are okay when classes are finished. She died because of negligence. 

The Kim teacher didnt come back for last greeting session to dismiss the class because he had to go out.
So he wants to take responsibility. But they decided to cover it as if noone did wrong and she died cus of underlying disease.

This is why Kim teacher and Go EunByul got haunted so much even until now... and that girl who give EunByul a neck scar was Jung Soo In's bully. EunByul was a by-stander and didn't even help her, so contrast to EunBi when she helped the short girl outcast. 

Oh Oh!! and BY THE WAY!! It doesn't say who call EunBi out to the library for the diary pages.. there's still that mystery that hasn't revealed.

@Shajoona I'm literally crying inside my heart reading your post and look at Tae Kwang's crying scene. I can feel his pain and his sadness too. I don't know if I just over reacting or Sungjae really did his job perfectly and nailed his role as Tae Kwang. But Tae Kwang's scenes made such a big impact tonight. 

On ٢‏/٦‏/٢٠١٥ at 8:45 PM, zaireen said:

@Shajoona I'm literally crying inside my heart reading your post and look at Tae Kwang's crying scene. I can feel his pain and his sadness too. I don't know if I just over reacting or Sungjae really did his job perfectly and nailed his role as Tae Kwang. But Tae Kwang's scenes made such a big impact tonight. 

I know sweetie..i swear i have been on tumblr/twitter/Instagram and people were talking about Taekwang and literally.. they all want to give him a hug too ..SungJae's acting is PERFECT ! he was born to be Gong TaeKwang <3

So i was correct. Jung Soo In did not commit suicide... She has acute meningitis, but everyone thought she was sleeping and no one bother to wake her up or ask her if things are okay when classes are finished. She died because of negligence. 

The Kim teacher didnt come back for last greeting session to dismiss the class because he had to go out.
So he wants to take responsibility. But they decided to cover it as if noone did wrong and she died cus of underlying disease.

This is why Kim teacher and Go EunByul got haunted so much even until now... and that girl who give EunByul a neck scar was Jung Soo In's bully. EunByul was a by-stander and didn't even help her, so contrast to EunBi when she helped the short girl outcast. 

I understand her sister's feelings, but she's projecting a lot of blame on Teacher Kim and EB when she (and her mother)  is also at fault for not noticing  Soo In was sick before school.  The school should not have covered it up, but it wasn't really anyone's fault.  Though I do think the school should have take some responsibility. 

And Eun Bi is actually a lot stronger than her sister since she did what Eun Byul couldn't/wouldn't do and protected someone.  

Oh Oh!! and BY THE WAY!! It doesn't say who call EunBi out to the library for the diary pages.. there's still that mystery that hasn't revealed.

​What... she was sick and noone noticed it!? Sorry, how did it happen that the mother and sister didn't notice anything wrong? Acute meningitis doesn't appear so suddenly that you die instantly! You have symptoms before, like headache, fever, trouble with the neck aso... What did the family do back then? "It is only a fever and she is faking it...." Honestly the  negligence came first from the family and secondly from the school / teachers... How can the sister and the mother blame Go Eun Byul for that? Now, they are blaming Eun Byul for the bullying, but this is not related to her death... Really, I would have put charges against Go Eun Byul for the stalking and imprison her in the classroom, if I had been the teacher Kim!!

I know sweetie..i swear i have been on tumblr/twitter/Instagram and people were talking about Taekwang and literally.. they all want to give him a hug too ..SungJae's acting is PERFECT ! he was born to be Gong TaeKwang <3

don't quote images

Thank you for the picture. I think Eun Bi is hugging him back because her hands wouldn't be at the back of Tae Kwang's body if she meant to push him away. At least that tiny hug can comfort him a bit, that's what he longed for, love and affection from someone that he loves.

I really can't accept that his father told him to leave the house. I mean how could a father do that to his own son. It's not like Tae Kwang did something bad like he used to before. He went to school and didn't got into a fight anymore. He lives his life as quite as he can. And tonight Tae Kwang really showed his sadness through his eyes. I guess he's no longer be able to hide it anymore. It's too much for him.

I've noticed many people keep saying YiAn said he liked Eunbi more than Eunbyul (he liked the new eunbyul) But that;s not really what happened. He said he liked SOME parts of the new Eunbyul more. I noticed a lot of people also say Eunbi is much nicer than Eunbyul, which overall is probably correct, but I don't think Eunbyul was mean or bitchy towards YiAn the way that a lot of you are saying. YiAn's dad went up to Eunbi and asked her to take care of him again right? Which means she's done so before (eunbyul). Plus I believe part of the reason Eunbyul pushed YiAn away at the trip in tongyeong was because of the Sooin incident. She was scared, and maybe she just didn't want to go to YiAn. Maybe she felt guilty about it all and just didn't want YiAn to know she just watched as other people bullied Sooin. In the flashback where we see Yian and Eunbyul at the pool and she asks how he would react if there was someone who looked just like her, she may have seemed a bit snappy or cold but he was still smiling. They grew up together guys. You can joke or be cold to someone you're close to because you know that they know, you still love them. When she smacked him with the slipper they were laughing. I don't think Eunbyul was that cruel to him at all.

Who deserves who more aside, I think TK needs Eunbi more than YA does. YA, can be saved by Eunbyul, as it's been made clear by what YA's dad that she has taken care of him before. YA may be going through hell, but the poor boy still has his dad who loves him, his coach who still believes it's possible for him to get back into shape, he has Eunbi, and Eunbyul who is coming back, and all his friends. Everyone at least shows concern for him. TK…the poor kid was told he wasn't even wanted, that he was a punishment, his dad basically just blamed him for his whole life going wrong in this episode. Unless TK goes to his mother, and I'm not even sure if she would take him at this point seeing as clearly no one really even knows of his existence as their child. Then TK really truly only has Eunbi…TAT!! IM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR MY SHIP RIGHT NOW! IM JUST ASKING FOR HER TO GIVE HIM MORE ATTENTION BECAUSE THE POOR BOY NEEDS IT TAT

​Well, I wouldn't interprete too much into her moves, since in K-dramas the woman during hugging is never hugging back. Usually the woman has always her arms down, although the heroine loves the man. The woman is always more passive. Nonetheless if you look carefully, in Eun Bi's case, she put her hand on his arm, she is holding on him somehow. And the sorry she said, she didn't look him into his eyes and she never finished her sentence. When he took her wrist, she didn't push him back, she waited and she looked at him for a long time without saying anything. All these signals are clues for me that she isn't really repulsed by it. 

I understand her sister's feelings, but she's projecting a lot of blame on Teacher Kim and EB when she (and her mother)  is also at fault for not noticing  Soo In was sick before school.  The school should not have covered it up, but it wasn't really anyone's fault.  Though I do think the school should have take some responsibility. 

And Eun Bi is actually a lot stronger than her sister since she did what Eun Byul couldn't/wouldn't do and protected someone.  

​What... she was sick and noone noticed it!? Sorry, how did it happen that the mother and sister didn't notice anything wrong? Acute meningitis doesn't appear so suddenly that you die instantly! You have symptoms before, like headache, fever, trouble with the neck aso... What did the family do back then? "It is only a fever and she is faking it...." Honestly the  negligence came first from the family and secondly from the school / teachers... How can the sister and the mother blame Go Eun Byul for that? Now, they are blaming Eun Byul for the bullying, but this is not related to her death... Really, I would have put charges against Go Eun Byul for the stalking and imprison her in the classroom, if I had been the teacher Kim!!

I have to disagree with both of you @melissala and @bebebisous33I don't want to justify Soo In's sister and the mom actions because clearly she's wrong for threatening EunBi over this matter, but in this case they desperately want to seek justice for her daughter death, was in fact cause by the school's negligence. Because as it happened in the classroom, it's totally the school's responsibility to look after the kids. (imagine you're a parent, and heard the news from your kid dying at school and Soo In would have been saved if someone noticed and take her to hospital right away).

Acute meningitis means it doesn't happen when she's at home (acute=sudden). She may have a respiratory tract infection/cold/fever and it can exacerbate to meningitis whenever bacteria get the chance to enter the blood stream. She may insist they she's fine and continue to go to school (remember EunBi goes to school with fever despite her mom wants her to take absent too, and she has Shi Jin helping her to the nurse room when it gets worse). Soo In at that time was basically unresponsive due to stiff neck and probably severe headache, she can't move by herself to the nurse room.

My point is, the family wouldn't see that coming and acute meningitis is totally treatable. When they send Soo In to school they believe in the school and the surroundings would help her if anything happen, that she'd have friends and teachers that will look after her.

So it's a very very sad and unfortunate incident. Make you regret if only you give a bit more attention and a bit more reaching out.

At confession scene, TG told EB "I know what you are going to say. I also know because of that, whatever I'm going to say to you now is useless. But, still, ... I like you"

He knows he's not the one she likes. 

But seriously, can any "friend" reject another friend who confesses to her that sincerely, looking straight to the eyes? That'd be hell a lot weird. 

@littleinvisiblenao Great comment! I am thinking like you. Actually, TK and Eun Bi have shared the same fate to some extent. Eun Bi grew up without a family, just like TK. While she was living at the orphanage, TK was on his own: either at the hospital or alone in his father's house. Both were somehow abandoned and had to deal with their problems on their own. They never asked for any help. Eun Bi didn't want the director's House of love to worry about her and TK has noone to turn to. MAybe Eun Bi will realise that TK has some problems... will remember what he told her about his dad and his mother.. maybe she will remember the scene with the umbrella and see all his doings and words differently. Besides, she has never been any love's interest before. She knew that YA loved Eun Byul, but she always knew it wasn't her.

@zaireen Funny that we answered the same thing at the same time!!!:)

wuhuuuuu! for the first time, I feel really really sorry for TK and I've never expected that :( 

I guess- as a YA&EBi shipper, I've been scared to see TK with EBi in the end and also felt there's a big possibility for it but never given any importance to his feelings. when I first saw TK, I've admitted that he is super cute and energetic boy with hidden scars but I've seen him just as a second guy. Today everything has changed again. ok! I should re-watch the ep 12 with subs but as far as I know, TK has been rejected and he has confessed that he already knows what EBi would say. I inferred from their confession scene that when EBi said sorry 'sorry, I don't feel the same' and when TK said I know what you will say it meant to me 'I already know you don't like me but YA'.

especially after EBy return, my head could explode because of complication.

there are lots of questions on my mind:

- will they all -EBi, EBy and mother move and start a new life or go on their life with 3 in the same place?

- what if both EBi and EBy like YA? and what will YA do?

- what will be the reactions of EBy's return?

- what was EBy's aim by hiding till now?

anyway, there is also SI issue and I should admit that I find the teacher sister too biased and emotional that she cannot judge the situation fair enough. of course, I will get the issue more clearly when I watch with sub but as far as I get, she blames EBy for not being by SI side or asking her problem and she is also blaming the teacher not checking SI during the lesson while she seemed sleeping. of course, I can accept her right to some extent. she can see them as a part of her sister dead but her dead doesn't seem to me EBy's fault at all. also, Kim teacher blames himself too much. I agree he could have been more careful but on that day there were many student sleeping and sometimes you cannot stop some facts. please, don't get me wrong! I don't say I don't feel sorry and pity for SI but the sister's too big hate just doesn't seem to me right. you  can feel anger, hate, unfairness, etc but not this way... also, if we see the problem from the same aspect like sister, I can blame the sister and mother, too. Didn't they ever notice SI had a hard time as her family? I think her suicide didn't happen suddenly and it has to be in a period and they also could have seen the problem.

today, I also thought that 'hey just a second! there are only 6 eps left and I wanna see the other characters's life and their issue,too. I wanna know them deeply more.

Also, I've realised that Cha Song Joo's role has been lessened in the last eps. as a best friend, she should have had more role, I suppose there are many problems and issues to be solved so the writer sometimes have a hard time to give enough time for the characters, I don't know :S 

anyway, I only know one thing about WAY; it has been keeping my excitement high from the beginning till now and still I don't know what is expecting for us in the new eps which is making that drama good for me! still, I should admit that I sometimes feel tired just because I cannot foresee anything and as a crazy shipper YA&EBi I cannot still imagine what will happen to them :D

Let's wait and see again XO XO

PS: I've watched the ep without sub so I didn't know SI illness but still my opinion has not changed about her family's role.

​Well, I wouldn't interprete too much into her moves, since in K-dramas the woman during hugging is never hugging back. Usually the woman has always her arms down, although the heroine loves the man. The woman is always more passive. Nonetheless if you look carefully, in Eun Bi's case, she put her hand on his arm, she is holding on him somehow. And the sorry she said, she didn't look him into his eyes and she never finished her sentence. When he took her wrist, she didn't push him back, she waited and she looked at him for a long time without saying anything. All these signals are clues for me that she isn't really repulsed by it. 

​She'd have to be real idiot to be repulsed by it lol.  But you are right kdrama's always have those slack-jawed hugs.  At same time I think it was pretty obvious not a hug that was really mutual, or not a romantic hug on her part, but because of his confession she might have to reevaluate what she feels for him.   But he seems to know what she feels if not what he feels.  

@kaqueski

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time I still feel they do share some of the blame.  Soo In also was not a little child and could have gone to a nurse.  It's a seriously tragic accident that should have not have been just swept under the rug and that's the family's main issue and I understand it.  The sister is really misguided to blame and harass Eun Byul instead of the school more. 

@melissala I feel like there's another character who is behind EunByul's harassment! Jung Soo In's mystery is now solved story-wise but not the weird part about stalking/harassing EunByul. 

There's still so many questions remain: the diary, the pages got ripped, and beside the phone message, the e-message was a bit unusual and odd. 

And I feel like the next arc is gonna be TK arc!! His confrontation with the dad, the school and the dad's reputation. 

Archived