Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

Thank you for the raw link :D 

I still believe it would be yian eunbi lol. yian maybe realized about his feeling toward eunbi later. didn't he say before that he like eunbi more?

And furthermore it would be unfair when all this time we watched eunbi-yian, how their interaction, how their relationship development from episode 2 to episode 12, then suddenly he ended up with eunbyul lol. I believe the writers aware about that too

if we look up to their main poster as I said before (yian hold eunbi hand while taewang walk behind)  it's not eunbyul but eunbi because we see taewang there (remember takwang has NO relationship with eunbyul)

So it's still have a chance that eunbi would ended up with yian  :P  I am still optimistic about that~

​No, it isn't unfair... since Eun Bi has never had no real friend in her life, YA-Eun Bi's relationship can be considered as the beginning of a friendship. Eun bi has never relied on anyone. In the last episode, she expressed for the first time, she needed help. YA has finally accepted Eun Bi as such, which proves that all the scenes YA-Eun Bi meant something. YA is finally able to see Eun Bi as such and doesn't feel burdened anymore. 

Now, it is TK-Eun Bi's relationship that needs some development. YA-Eun Bi had to be dealt first, since both were supposed to be childhood friends (Eun Bi as Eun Byul's replacement). Now, it has been resolved somehow, but not TK's feelings for Eun Bi and it can't be left like that, especially after seeing that TK is opening up. Eun Bi has a big heart and she always helps people... Eun Bi's biggest quality is that she always put people's problems first. That's also how she acted towards YA. She wanted to make him feel better so that he can start swimming again. Now, I am hoping, Eun Bi will try to find more about TK and his problems.

I hope Eun Byul comes back with a new found courage.  Eun Byul was popular but she was also cowardly.  She doesn't dare defend the weak.  She did that with Soo In and the "wallet" girl.  From Ep 2, the assailant to Eun Byul at the toilet was a short hair girl with a bob.  There are a few possibilities and I suspect Shi Jin as one of them.  She seems to be the one who is a bit of a third wheel and she seems to want guys to like her the way they like Eun Bi/ Eun Byul. 

I know how people hate KSY but I think at the start she did not intend to be a bully. When her friends brought her Lee Eun Bi to pelt with flour and eggs, she looked genuinely shocked.  But in time, she became a bully because she wanted to be accepted and began to think and become like them.  This is where she's different from Eun Byul.  Eun Byul also did not dare to speak against bully but she did not become one.  Her conscience gnaw at her and she feels powerless to help them.  I also thought it was interesting how Eun Byul did not display her obvious affection for Yi An even to her friend Song Joo.  I think she never really want people to come near her and know the true her for the fear they may hurt her and those she loves.  She never trusted them for she knows that popularity is fleeting.   Just like how KSY experienced it.  Popular in one school but victim in another.  Only Yi An her childhood friend can truly see past her tough exterior and loves her anyway. 

But from Eun Bi's case, we know that if only one student dares to defend the bullied one, he might become the target himself. It isn't just a question of courage. Eun Bi was at her former school the class president and she had a good reputation so that she decided to defend the bullied student thinking she was enough powerful to stand against KSY. The latter got punished but also got so mad that she decided to take Eun Bi as target. What I wanted to point out is that the group's dynamic shouldn't be underestimated. Eun Byul's inaction wasn't good surely, however she can't be held responsible or even described as coward. Like I mentioned before, the parents, the teachers, the students and the school direction is to be blamed for that. You can see through Go Eun Byul's transfer that power can also have a huge impact too, since KSY's father is using his position to get the result he wants. 

I disagree with you about KSY too. When her friend offered her Eun Bi's as birthday cake, she might have looked shocked first... but it was all an act. She often faked her emotions in order to win CSJ's friendship. You shouldn't forget how Eun Bi's bullying started and how it ended. Even after the school committee, when Eun Bi got ejected from school, KSY took revenge on Eun bi, when Eun bi had the courage to talk back to KSY. She could have stopped at any moment, but she never did. KSY can't stand not having the last word. She sees life as a fight and she wants to be on the top in order to get attention from people. KSY started bullying the other student first... and the birthday cake party appeared later. In my opinion, KSY decided to become a bully because she would get people's attention. She had not the ability to make friends, since she isn't capable of feeling empathy. Her only ability was to use her father's position: he is a prosecutor. Moreover, she actually enjoys being powerful too, since she has no power in front of her parents. My bet, they are neglecting her somehow. They turned her into a monster and can't even recognise what they are actually doing. 

I agree with you about group dynamics.  About KSY, I did not see it as her pretending and I missed the part that she bullied other girls before Lee Eun Bi.  Hmm, I must watch it again.  Cause I am really intrigued by all that mystery.  I believe Soo In's case was a distraction.  Somebody must have been targeting Eun Byul silently.  The incident with the locker is still unsolved.  And because she won't take it lying down, I think maybe she disappeared so she can investigate as a third person. 

Guest ruby014

is she really crazy? ... hope not... Eun byul why did you hide? whats with the diary? why is your eyes like that ....what happened to you? :blink:

this drama is sooo unpredictable ...

can we please appreciate the fact that Taekwang confessed for real ..?!! he was like YESSSS i know that you like YA..i know that you're moving..i know i know..but still..i like you ..

you guys that scene was perfectly perfect..he was staring at her window..it's so late at night so she must be sleeping..but suddenly she appears from no where ..

EunBi : Gong TaeKwang ...why would you come and just leave ..since you came all the way here

TaeKwang ( Lying ) : What ..!! i was just passing by from here

(EunBi smiles while Taekwang is staring at her with those sad eyes ..and she felt it..something was weird ..oh my gosh ..she looked away then asked him )

EunBi : Ya ! what are you thinking about ?!!

TaeKwang : i don't think about anything ...

( you guys their eyes killed me at that scene..their glances..and Taekwang HOT FACE !!!)

TaeKwang : what else would i think about when i look at you ..( or something like that not sure about this line )

EunBi : Gong Taekwang..you know ....

Taekwang interrupted her : I know ..i know what are you trying to say ..

Eunbi : .....................

Taekwang : that's why i know there is no use of what i'm gonna say ( or something ) ...BUT 

(EunBi looks at him ..)

Taekwang : But still..i like you ( the way he said that was ..okay ..it was so damn hot you guysssssssssssssssssssssss)

( i'm still holding a hope for them just because of the song that was played in that scene )

she looked down then said : I'm sorry Gong TaeKwang 

( she walked away ..then he grabs her hand ..softly ..she looked at him first ..then he turned around..and his eyes were full of tears ..he pulled her towards him ..and hugged her with one arm..ONE ARM WAS ENOUGH TO KILL ME ..she pushed him away but he hugged her tightly )

Taekwang : i know..i know everything ..so just for a moment ( let's stay like this )

then he cried..and i cried..and you guys cried..and everyone CRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that was an amazing scene even though it was painful..but the emotions..were for real ..i will never get over this scene :tears:

Kim So Hyun's tweet.

Translation: Have a nice dream (Credit to twitter Sungjae_Fanbase)

Maybe this is a hint? That she will open her heart to Tae Kwang? Since Eun Byul is back and she have settle everything with Yi Ahn. And the waving scene seems like they were saying goodbye to each other? From my POV, Eun Bi said sorry to Tae Kwang and rejected him right away because she is transferring school and moving. So she feels that she won't be able to see Tae Kwang anymore. I don't know, I just can't give up this shipping. Since Soo In's mystery and Park Min Joon case has been solved, I can't stop myself from shipping Eun Bi and Tae Kwang. I'm sorry guys.

@zaireen I am quoting the recap from dramabeans, episode 5... it's at the end!"

"So-young approaches Eun-bi in class and asks to talk to her. Outside, So-young asks Eun-bi to help her with her worries, and Eun-bi quickly declines. But as soon as So-young mentions a bullied girl from Tongyeong, Eun-bi stops in her tracks. This girl used to be president of the class, but one misstep resulted in her downfall.

In a flashback to Tongyeong, we see So-young taking a picture of a classmate solving a problem on the board and posting it in their class chatroom along with an insulting comment about her short height. The class collectively laughs, but Eun-bi stands up for the girl and singles out So-young for being too harsh. She’s the class president, and the class pokes fun at her assuming her righteousness.

So-young has no plans on stopping this bullying, so Eun-bi stands up to have a word with their teacher. After a chat with the teacher, So-young returns to the classroom in rage. “I’m done after a three day suspension, but our class shorty is now our school shorty.” She grabs the girls hair and throws her on the desk. Eun-bi tells her to back off and deal directly with her if she has a problem. In a menacing tone, So-young asks if Eun-bi will be okay to deal with what she asked for."

All this reveals that KSY is a repetitive perpetrator!

Guest ruby014

Taekwang : i know..i know everything ..so just for a moment ( let's stay like this )

then he cried..and i cried..and you guys cried..and everyone CRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that was an amazing scene even though it was painful..but the emotions..were for real ..i will never get over this scene :tears:

​HEAR! HEAR! WHILE I WAS WATCHING THAT SCENE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH THEIR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF ITS A REJECTION AT LEAST THEY HUGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THATS ENOUGH THAN NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: oooooppps sorry I caps everything LOL shy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

At the end of the episode she's still thinking about Han Yi An while packing.   This is after the hug and confession.   And now YA has the medal back (for some reason, wasn't in at EB's grave) and can give it to Eun Byul finally as promised.   Sorry if I'm flipping back and forth with shipping, but I'm so confused about how it's going to go lol.  We are going to be in for a wild ride the next two weeks. 

@zaireen I am quoting the recap from dramabeans, episode 5... it's at the end!"

"So-young approaches Eun-bi in class and asks to talk to her. Outside, So-young asks Eun-bi to help her with her worries, and Eun-bi quickly declines. But as soon as So-young mentions a bullied girl from Tongyeong, Eun-bi stops in her tracks. This girl used to be president of the class, but one misstep resulted in her downfall.

In a flashback to Tongyeong, we see So-young taking a picture of a classmate solving a problem on the board and posting it in their class chatroom along with an insulting comment about her short height. The class collectively laughs, but Eun-bi stands up for the girl and singles out So-young for being too harsh. She’s the class president, and the class pokes fun at her assuming her righteousness.

So-young has no plans on stopping this bullying, so Eun-bi stands up to have a word with their teacher. After a chat with the teacher, So-young returns to the classroom in rage. “I’m done after a three day suspension, but our class shorty is now our school shorty.” She grabs the girls hair and throws her on the desk. Eun-bi tells her to back off and deal directly with her if she has a problem. In a menacing tone, So-young asks if Eun-bi will be okay to deal with what she asked for."

All this reveals that KSY is a repetitive perpetrator!

​I think you tagged the wrong person because I never post anything about So Young tonight. I only focus about Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. I can't even stop thinking about Tae Kwang and his heart broken scenes. And his confession too. So I don't have time to write about So Young and her bullying case. LOL. 

I thought at first that the YA EB date was a closure one....like a goodbye date "fighting and recover soon, I am about to transfer and get out of your life so you don't feel burdened looking at me". yA's text was so heartwarming for EB and she was just thankful that he acknowledged her as Lee Eun Bi. But the test will be next week when Eun Byul comes back... yi an may look at EByul and think about EB instead.... ruh roh. 

@zaireen You're right!!! Ups! Sorry... The comment should have been addressed to @sheza!! Dear sheza... read again the recap of the episode 5 on dramabeans. I won't quote again... There you have the explanation why Eun bi became KSY's target.

Anyway, thanks a lot @zaireen for TK's confession. Actually, I don't think, it is so sad. First, the music doesn't sound depressing, then when TK takes her wrist, he isn't using any force. He takes it rather gently and there is a long moment and Eun Bi isn't stopping him at all. When he hugged her for the first, I paid attention to her eyes. She looked surprised... but not upset. From my point of view, I would say, she apologised to him because they won't see each other again. She is moving and leaving his school... so she knows how he feels. I believe, Eun bi isn't in love with TK right now, but the hug must have triggered something. However, that's how I see it. So the so called rejection wasn't that bad. Now, it is in the open and Eun Bi will have to think about her relationship with TK. Maybe it depends if YA will help Eun Bi and TK or not. To me, if this couple has still a chance, then it will be because of Eun Byul's and YA's intervention.  

Why do you guys try to analyze so much on YiAn's message to EunBi when she's on the bus? It's just simply say "Get home safe, Lee EunBi" and not like good luck with your journey ahead or bye bye for good or anything :))) EunBi was crying because of the mention of her name. 

This episode I feel like EunBi is gradually getting back her real name, first the mom mentions that she'd like EunBi to claim her name when they start anew, and second YiAn also start to acknowledge her as EunBi. And then EunByul come back, I feel like EunByul has the power to take everything away from EunBi (that is if she wants to). What EunBi is gonna end up now? Return to Love House in Tong Yeong? Cuz realistically i don't think the mom can adopt both the twins... can she? It'd be expensive for her since she's a single mom, no? And finally EunByul back will also complicated the EunBi/Soo Young saga. Soo Young's dad is about to get into investigate regard EunBi's death, no?

Honestly I feel like until now (episode 12) there is still no definite confirmation or evident that who will end up with who. The hug and rejection scene of EunBi/TK can indicate the end but also can mean the beginning for them. Same with Yian/EunBi now that EunByul is back and further complicated their friendship/relationship. 
In the end though, I have more strong feeling that no one will end up with anyone. It's just they may be better friend with one or another. You can say 'some' relationship (not love, not friendship, more like a 'more-than-friends partner')

Tae Kwang's confession scene 

​Oh my god thanks for the video and @Shajoona thanks for the subs..

I think I play this scene like hundred times, I'm really glad he finally confess and he can have a hug after all the problems that he face, he really need that hug though..This scene is sweet yet sad at the same time.. I can see his pain while hugging her.. I really want to hug him so much and wipe his tear :tears:.. 

I think it's too early to said that there's no hope for TK-EunBi, we still have 4 ep left and also EunBy just come back.. the story getting more interesting every week..love it

oh my gosh you guys at that scene when Taekwang send a message to EunBi in the class "To the Roof " then he was pointing with his finger ..and was like "oh S***T ..i don't want to be seen by anyone" hahahahaha i love him

Roof scene :

TaeKwang : Ya ..! without fears you went to that class alone without telling me what's going on ?!!

EunBi : i was curious ..i wanted to know what happened with Soo In

TaeKwang : i haven't told you this before..at the day when Jung soo In's died the first one who saw her was Go EunByul

EunBi : how do you know that ?!!

TaeKwang : just ..somehow ..anyway,if anything like this happens again ..call me first anytime anywhere ..okay ?!!

( EunBi is looking at him without saying anything )

TaeKwang : huh ..! you're not going to answer me ..?!!

( she smiled and said ) 

EunBi : okay .. 

TaeKwang : sigh ~ aigooooooooooooooo  

( then when he was about to leave ..)

TaeKwang : you're not coming ...!!

EunBi : i will come back later..you go first

TaeKwang : NO..!! absolutely not 

TaeKwang : i will never leave you alone again..hurry up and come ( he grabbed her hand and take her away )

can i just ..can i just SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMM..taekwang ah ~ why you're so awesome today my heart can't take it XD

I think Eun Bi was very pitiful right from the very start.  She had to pretend she's Eun Byul.  She discovered that her sister was well liked and so different from her.  I am sure it is something she dreamed of.  To be well liked and loved the way Yi An loved Eun Byul.  But then after awhile she realises that by pretending who she is not, she is hurting others.  And I think she liked Yi An because he treated her so nicely and rescued her from every situation.  He was her knight in shining armour.  

When Eun Bi was in hospital after the drowning incident, Eun Byul's scarf was at her bed side table.  Did Eun Byul bring her to the hospital before disappearing?  I am glad to have Eun Byul back because now we can find answers. 

Guest phichul

thanks for all the live recap and some videos and pictures! you guys! amazing! :D

BTW I really want to know what the convo betwen TK n YA in this video? hha it come out pretty cool and serious ! haha!

from my very limited korean, did taekwang ask Yiahn to keep distant with Ebi.?? asked him that 'he didnt like Ebi right?' since YA didnt answer him. he keep asked him and said if he cant stay away from Ebi at least dont make her cry?

everyone feel free to correct me since i just judge it from body language too.

today episode really make a huge reaction from fans (i hope netizen pleasant with today's episode too B)haha!) i hope the RATING got higher!!! B)

For me, i think the ending of EBy,YA,Ebi,TK wont be in term of romance relationship. they just remain as a really close friend but deep in their heart they have someone in their heart (lol crush on bestfriend(?)) because there's so much possibilities..

1. the scene when Ebi reject TK. maybe she still confuse with a lot of thing and mess with her life now. n can consider his feeling in romantic way in the future. 

2. but maybe its bcs Ebi feeling toward YA. (in romantic way) but she knows her place. since YA shows so much love toward Eby.

3. the time YA spent with EBi may not as long as EBy with YA. but he said that he likes the change Eby more. right? 

4. Eby feel toward YA can be consider as close friend since chilhood (not in romance) so if YA like Eby more than friend maybe he will feel one side-love? 

well its just fun guessing, no hard feeling :):) . and i really wanna know the whole story abt the dissapear of EBy and how the twin n mother reunion?? and i do agree that the two girl in tongyang high school who follow Soyoung to bully Ebi need to receive their consequences too! its unfair if they're free like that :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Why do you guys try to analyze so much on YiAn's message to EunBi when she's on the bus? It's just simply say "Get home safe, Lee EunBi" and not like good luck with your journey ahead or bye bye for good or anything :))) EunBi was crying because of the mention of her name. 

This episode I feel like EunBi is gradually getting back her real name, first the mom mentions that she'd like EunBi to claim her name when they start anew, and second YiAn also start to acknowledge her as EunBi. And then EunByul come back, I feel like EunByul has the power to take everything away from EunBi (that is if she wants to). What EunBi is gonna end up now? Return to Love House in Tong Yeong? Cuz realistically i don't think the mom can adopt both the twins... can she? It'd be expensive for her since she's a single mom, no? And finally EunByul back will also complicated the EunBi/Soo Young saga. Soo Young's dad is about to get into investigate regard EunBi's death, no?

Honestly I feel like until now (episode 12) there is still no definite confirmation or evident that who will end up with who. The hug and rejection scene of EunBi/TK can indicate the end but also can mean the beginning for them. Same with Yian/EunBi now that EunByul is back and further complicated their friendship/relationship. 
In the end though, I have more strong feeling that no one will end up with anyone. It's just they may be better friend with one or another. You can say 'some' relationship (not love, not friendship, more like a 'more-than-friends partner')

​so what, does SY's dad want to blame Ebi that she doesnt die? Regardless whether Ebi is alive or not, it does not take out the fact that SY's actions cause Ebi's suicide. It s also not Ebi's fault for the mistaken identity. It s the police who do not do their jobs and mistake whoever as Ebi. I really hope that SY's dad would investigate the case and use his "intelligence" to clear his daughter's name. However, whatever he finds would come back to bite him. It would be a great theater to see that family takes down by themselves  

LOL at that scene in the cafeteria ..SJ noticed that Taekwang isn't eating so she asked him why doesn't he feel like eating..then he gave her his food 

SJ : ya ! what are you doing right now !!

Taekwang : you look the prettiest when you're eating ..eat a lot 

( OMGGGGGGGGG at SJ's face ..she was shocked ) 

SJ : what should i do with him ..!! ya ..i told you i can't accept your feelings

( Taekwang walked away ..then KGT was like )

KGT : ya !! do you really like her !! 

( Taekwang walked away with a mad face LOL ..i love those guys ..LSJ is the best ..i love this girl )