[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Drama Trivia:

This is a screencap of the book that TK's father was reading when TK came into the study to talk to him about EBi's transfer:

Book_zpscbijq2t3.jpg

Title of the book is Emperor, Book 4 by Conn Iggulden. It's a series of books on the life and triumphs of Julius Caesar and about how much power a man can have and want etc. It's interesting that TK's father is reading this book and how much attention is put into props of this drama. I hope TK's father learns something from this book and hopes he will have a change of heart and admit that the school was at fault in the death of SI and help her family put a closure to this matter.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought what if YA started like EB and bam appears EBY what happens ... what if EBY wants AIl back ... just don't do scenario in which the second character conspire to separate them

I think it would be crazy to Monday

sorry for my English

​Eun Byul wouldn't do that since she doesn't think she's deserving of anything because of her guilt.  

And why do I feel the School IG is playing both shipper sides.  :sweatingbullets:

. Ah, talking about shi jin.. I felt so loling everytime she miss-understand GTK's actions and thought him that he likes her. Very kyeoptaa.. especially the lunch time scene in the cadetaria "eat a lot, you look prettier when you eat." Ommo... hahaha.. I love these two.. am I the only one who think this way? Hahaha

​@stargazer187 This 2 actually are so comical together and I really ship them. I'm not saying TK/EBi is no good, but scenes of this 2 together are really good. I didn't really pay much attention to Shi Jin initially, despite her problems but ever since her "misunderstanding" of TK's actions, I love her scenes, especially when they involve TK :D. That said, I'm still very much on YA/EBi's ship, although I am thinking we are all going to be disappointed, and all ships will be sinking or still floating ie "open ending" and "up to your own interpretation" kind of ending!

​TK & Shi Jin is my ship and I regret nothing. :D

tumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo1_250.giftumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo3_250.gif

tumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo2_250.giftumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo4_250.gif

tumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo5_250.giftumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo6_250.gif

tumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo8_r1_250.giftumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo7_250.gif

tumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo9_250.giftumblr_npctupX8IJ1tz0zdfo10_250.gif

Gong Tae Kwang Vs Lee Shi Jin
And the saga continues…

Cr http://kdramadaily.tumblr.com/

hmmmmm..

am i the only one who felt like EunBi and YA's date today was kinda like a closure..they're now in good terms and he send her this message " for this whole time it was hard because i didn't know what to call you..take care of yourself..lee EunBi "

you guys..i think that he cares about her but not to the point that he would stop her from leaving..see my point ..?!! it was a scene like ..take care of yourself ..goodbye..

if he likes her for real ..wouldn't they at least..you know ..hug ..like someone else ( cough*Taekwang* cough ) no seriously i'm not comparing..but that's how i felt ..i don't know..i need to watch this episode again..

but god only knows that i was soo happy with YA being himself again..i missed him :tears:

i had the same idea too! eun bi asked for that favor so they could end - whatever they had - on good terms, which is really comforting to know that at least they had a closure and saw the situation eye to eye, without having to lie anymore.

this episode really had my feelings for tae kwang grow even more, this episode also somehow focused on his situation. i felt really bad for him after eun bi got him into the friend zone, tae kwang only had HER. the only problem with tae kwang is, he doesn't know how to open himself to others and let them share their pain with him, which was what he should've done with lee eun bi. tae kwang kept his troubles bottled up deep inside of him and maybe sooner or later he's gonna explode and he can't take it anymore. i hope that lee eun bi would also come to realize that and help him. 

i have a feeling they're gonna leave the love line hanging once this drama ends. after all, the objective of this drama was to ~*raise*~ awareness to the viewers, most especially to the students and teachers, about what's happening in their educational system. and i think it's better that way, if ever they do that. 

the moment i heard the bell ring, i knew it was go eun byul. i was literally crying in front of the pc when the mother heard her entering the security lock and seeing her face. it compensated for the heartache i had for gong tae kwang's scenes hahaha. i hope we get to see more of go eun byul and how she managed to hide all this time. <3

edit: the one who uploaded the article is most likely teacher kim, right? hahaha

Guest chermainec

Kim So Hyun, Yook Sungjae and Nam Joo Hyun are gonna be on Running Man

(Is this old news? I didn't read any spazzing 'bout it.) :sweatingbullets:

is this true? (: 

i read somewhere that sungjae will be appearing but i didnt know it would be with school2015 cast. haha i can't wait for it now. 

is this true? (: 

i read somewhere that sungjae will be appearing but i didnt know it would be with school2015 cast. haha i can't wait for it now. 

​According to Weibo, yes! There is this picture circulating though all I can see is HaHa! :P 

Embedded image permalink

hmmmmm..

am i the only one who felt like EunBi and YA's date today was kinda like a closure..they're now in good terms and he send her this message " for this whole time it was hard because i didn't know what to call you..take care of yourself..lee EunBi "

you guys..i think that he cares about her but not to the point that he would stop her from leaving..see my point ..?!! it was a scene like ..take care of yourself ..goodbye..

if he likes her for real ..wouldn't they at least..you know ..hug ..like someone else ( cough*Taekwang* cough ) no seriously i'm not comparing..but that's how i felt ..i don't know..i need to watch this episode again..

but god only knows that i was soo happy with YA being himself again..i missed him :tears:

​Yeah that's the other perspective I have in mind as well (although my heart is in denial because im still sailing this ship.. possibly by myself and a few other peeps hehe) 

The thing about the message is that different sites/translators translate it differently.. I think on the one i watched it wasnt 'take care of yourself' it was 'go home safely! Lee Eunbi!' a more friendly tone (because there was an exclamation mark~)

But yeah I dont know... it's really hard to say.. I'm looking it as it being over a few months? Not 16 eps 16 days because there is no way anyone can get over someone in that short period of time... 

Yiahn is in the "i freaken don't know" stage I reckon... I think right now he's trying to build a barrier between them 

But in saying that, I hope all the characters end up happy (AND DIRECTOR DONT GIVE ME AN OPEN ENDING PLEASE I HATE THOSE SO MUCH) 

We need eunbyul to come and see how he reacts in relation to eunbi missing... 

Oh man, why do i feel slightly sad for eunbi already :( 

Really?? Waa.. definitely will watch it. 

But is this true or it is just a joke..

​There are quite a few tweets about. Though it's not confirmed (yet), I do think it's true. 

Guest phoiphoi

man, this show's got me glued to the screen. it's been a while since i've seen such an addictive drama. All the actors are so young as well, haha I feel old! the main actress looks pure and cute but overall, I love all the characters!

hahaha looking at shi jin i feel bad for her... she really thought taek gwang does like her. hehehehe... it was soo funny on taek gwang side that even though he didnt do anything yet it was interpretd it oppositely.. im loving these two bickering each other... now it drives me crazy thinking that i have to wait a week for the mother-daughter reunion... i wonder how will Eun Byul go back to her school does the twin will have a proper talk about what happen to the both of them... and since eun byul is back im thinking how will YiAn will feel now that he open his heart to Eun Bi... aish we only have 4 ep's left to tackles everything... i'm hoping for Jong So In's case to be closed so that Eun Byul will be at peace... I'm just wondring where have been Eun Byul stayed this past months and who help her (for a highschool kid to be wondering around??) nevertheless the issue between soo young and eun bi since she helps about eun byul's issue on soo in i hope eun byul will also help between the raging issues on her sister being bullied... it kinda resemble soo in case. i want to see that *b i a t c h* soo young taste the ultimate defeat, but since it is a school genre we hope to see some forgive and forget thing since they are in adolescence age sometimes they make mistakes their are things that needs proper guidance and love by oneself. just wondering  how come soo young acted the way she is bullying people.. 

before the twins switched places, did eun byul already know eun bi was bullied in her school? and how did she keep herself posted on the happenings in sekang high school? it would be really interesting if she had an insider who has known everything about lee eun bi. lee shi jin?

Why do i feel like all the students in that class are actually ignorant? I mean they knew that Ebi had to transfer but they didnt really do anything (EXCEPT FOR TAE KWANG)? And the scene where Shi Jin, Song Joo were having lunch with Tae Kwang, they didnt even look sad? Im not sure if i missed anything. Besides, I LOVE LOVE YI AHN but im really disappointed in him when he knew Eby died but he didnt do anything, like..looking into the reason why she died? Or why did she act differently before the day she died. Its like he knew she died, he was upset for a few days, and then thats it!!! If it was not him saying his dad and Eby were the most important people in his life, i wouldnt mind him being like that. But.. :( Also, he did look sad when Ebi had to transfer, but like the rest of the classmates, he basically let her go.. without doing anything.

The plot is really interesting, but not the characters, not how the characters are developed. I feel like the writers make them not consistent at all, again except for Tae Kwang. I think thats why he gains the most love from us. 

Why do i feel like all the students in that class are actually ignorant? I mean they knew that Ebi had to transfer but they didnt really do anything (EXCEPT FOR TAE KWANG)? And the scene where Shi Jin, Song Joo were having lunch with Tae Kwang, they didnt even look sad? Im not sure if i missed anything. Besides, I LOVE LOVE YI AHN but im really disappointed in him when he knew Eby died but he didnt do anything, like..looking into the reason why she died? Or why did she act differently before the day she died. Its like he knew she died, he was upset for a few days, and then thats it!!! If it was not him saying his dad and Eby were the most important people in his life, i wouldnt mind him being like that. But.. :( Also, he did look sad when Ebi had to transfer, but like the rest of the classmates, he basically let her go.. without doing anything.

The plot is really interesting, but not the characters, not how the characters are developed. I feel like the writers make them not consistent at all, again except for Tae Kwang. I think thats why he gains the most love from us. 

​Yes, til now, Yian stands out of everything from Byul-Bi twins, So Young to Soo In case. He's acting like every classmate to Byul's missing and death. He's sad and makes the relationship between Bi-Byul-and him confusing.

That's why we can not imagine how Yian reacts when he figures out real Byul return. 

And unless he's hiding some secrets about Sooin or Byul, there's nothing more for him in last 4 episodes.

However, Bi's transferring is actually a good thing for everyone, especially for herself. Mom told Yian that Bi can start a new life under her real name with mom. (And when her twin returns, they can go to school together). Yian doesnt know that it is not fair for Bi/Byul now because she's expelled for the sake of the president and school's reputation. That's what makes him disappointed last 2 episodes.

​Shi Jin and Song Joo don't know Eun Bi is transferring as I know, especially as early as the next day. The decision of Eun Bi being transferred was only decided on that very day, there's no way they will know except Tae Kwang, since TK happened to know beforehand because he investigated it further and his status as president's son kinda helped his investigation.

But considering the announcement of 'Eun Byul' getting called by a discipline committee is widely known including Shi Jin and Song Joo, guess they should at least have asked Eun Bi what happened afterwards. The writer missed this detail I guess.

I think Yi Ahn didn't investigate Eun Byul's death any further because Eun Bi told him Eun Byul died because she saved Eun Bi when she committed suicide, then he's too preoccupied with his sadness and also his shoulder incident to notice there's something strange that needs to be re-investigated (like, it's a bit strange how Eun Byul died from saving Eun Bi since she's a good swimmer, and Yi Ahn very well knows that). More than Yi Ahn, I think Eun Bi should initiate to try investigate it instead. Well Eun Bi is too preoccupied with other things and she never met her twin before, but the thought of her twin saving her must at least instigate any will to investigate a bit, or at least having that thought to cross Eun Bi's mind. Well I guess since Eun Byul does turn out to be alive, the writer is too lazy to write that up.

I think there are more and more plot holes to this story as the loveline takes up bigger part of this drama, cutting the space for mystery part. I wish the loveline was done more subtly and focused on mystery and school life part instead.

Guest phichul

@stargazer187 @nen101 

as for me, i have mix feeling abt YA behave toward Ebi in ep 12.

- there're some part of me saying that 'see! YA behave around EBi now that he know her as Ebi looks just like a friend. (when he just let Ebi transfer without any concern in his face), and he message EBi 'take care of yourself,LEBi' it give me some of relisation that he treat her as friend. he behave different when he know that EBi as 'new' EBy. i can feel the diffrent! it break my heart my EBi said 'i hope you can back to your old self, even if i have to dissappear..' :( and YA just stood without word. 

- BUT my other part of me saying 'ahh.. he just too confuse with the whole situasion. Eby become Ebi, he cant swim, Ebi has to trasfer...n its kind of he is in denial abt his 'something' feeling toward EBi (when TK ask him that 'he didnt like ABi right?' he just stood and said 'so?' it give me a little hope that maybe he is still confuse with his feeling toward Ebi :P . maybe i just read too much into it! hahah like @nen101 said BLAME the editing team then! hahaha :D .

yeah the plot is more interresting now.. how Ebi and Eby reunite and get along together? what mom will do with the twin? how YiAhn when he meet both Eby and Ebi? how TK solve his problem with dad? what will happen to KSY and her follower from tongyong Highschool?

i hope Ebi can finally be happy as Ebi not Eby! happy ending please writer-nim :( ! 

@riribl well as some poster here said, bcs there're 2 writer here, seems like their idea about complicated problem of highschool student get combine! well maybe romantic part in highschool student can become a serious problem for them! haha! (its just my opinion) but sometimes highschooler can really got blinded by love..haha!. anyway i think 'school2015' want to show romantic thing in Highschool! just look at the poster.. (it shows YA hold EBi/Eby hand while TK with Ebi cycle?) unlike school2013 which is more abt friendship! :) so i sort of understand if they somehow focus on love line! but i agree with you bcs it just 4 episode left i hope the love line not getting too much complicated and painfull to watch! :D 

Poor SI, no one knew she was severely ill, and not even one students in that class care to check if she was okay :tears:, but i kinda disappointed with Ebyul, she could check her when she left the class, but i think no one could foreseen or guessed SI was very ill and then died. Actually if she did get meningitis, she would get fever night before and could never get up from bed and went to school  

Guest kgirl0910

is there any preview video for the next eps ... i really curious about the twins... i still hope EB with TK and EBy with YA

Archived