[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@kaqueski First, I wanted to say that I know very well the meaning acute, since it is the same in French and German!! 

Then I wanted to say that I also think that the school is responsible...especially if it is the case related to acute meningitis, bacillias are responsible. In such cases, the school has to report it, in case there is some epidemic. 

Nonetheless, the family is still responsible in my opinion. "Acute" means, it takes a few hours. If a kid has some fever, then the parents have to make the right decision. She must have had some fever in the morning, but I do think, the mother might have dismissed it... thinking, it wasn't too serious or she would fake it. 

You took Eun Bi's illness as example in order to valid your point. But I can't accept this example, since I also thought, Eun Byul's mother's decision was wrong. As mother, I would refuse to send my own kid to school, if he has had fever all night long, even if he is saying that he is fine. Even in this case, Eun Byul's mother acted as an irresponsable mother. I can give you an example I experienced myself, when I was younger. I had my two wisdom teeth removed (by a dental surgeon and I had stitches) and my mother sent me the very next day to school since she didn't want me to miss school. When I was there, some teachers told me, I would look terrible and I should have stayed at home. But for my mother, school was much important and since I had no fever, it seemed to her I would look okay. My mother made the wrong decision... she prioritised school for safety and well-being. 

I can imagine, if SI had been bullying at school, maybe she was sometimes scared to go to school and started faking some illness, which led the mother to believe, this was the case again. Okay, this is only speculation.

However, the sister is blaming the school and she is not asking herself: what did she do during all that time? Has she never noticed that her sister was bullied? She never accepted the teacher's apologie, but in my eyes, she is acting as she was justice herself. She is and was no saint either. I can't accept his behavior... Putting the blame on Eun byul because she didn't help, blaming the school for not calling the mother and sending her to the emergency! The woman has no idea what she is saying: Eun Bi did defend one bullied girl and ended up getting bullied. So she has no experience how to deal with bullying, since she doesn't take the group dynamic into consideration. Did she attack the girl who was bullying her? Not really... she only sent her a few messages, but she didn't stalk her like she did with Eun Byul.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this is off topic, But can we talk about kang soo yong? Her screen time more more little now lol. especially in this episode she didn't even interact with eunbi at all. I am happy that I didn't skip many part in this episode, because I always did everytime she appear lol

I hope when eunbyul back, she will kick her richard simmons asap lol. Judging from eunbyul personality, I guess she will trembling, scared af and she can't do anything to fight her back. I would be very happy to see that :D kang soo yong just wait and see~ :phew:

sigh ~

everyone is noticing that there is something wrong with Taekwang..teacher kim..LSJ and SJ even that evil SY was like " Gong Taekwang..what's wrong with your face..!! " yeah everyone noticed that but EunBi ..Sigh ~ 

​If TK was being his old cheerful self.....

SJ: "Gong TaeKwang... what's wrong with your face..!!"

TK: "Why? Did it get even more handsome?"

Okay this is off topic, But can we talk about kang soo yong? Her screen time more more little now lol. especially in this episode she didn't even interact with eunbi at all. I am happy that I didn't skip many part in this episode, because I always did everytime she appear lol

I hope when eunbyul back, she will kick her richard simmons asap lol. Judging from eunbyul personality, I guess she will trembling, scared af and she can't do anything to fight her back. I would be very happy to see that :D kang soo yong just wait and see~ :phew:

​This is not off topic. KSY's case has been pushed behind... but it is not over. We have only 4 episodes left. Actually, this episode was concentring on TK's suffering and just like YA who had a hard time (episode 10-11), it is TK's turn to find some support and some happiness. I guess, the mother will start getting involved.

Guest ruby014

Have faith! We still have an umbrella scene haha :P

IMO I think it was good thing he confessed even though he was rejected.
Now ... Eun Bi knows his feelings. I think that is the most important thing.
He was direct. I. LIKE. YOU. He was honest.
Now we will see if Eun Bi act like nothing happened when they meet again or will she now see Taekwang in a different light LOL hahaha :P
(haha the comments of some fans at their Instagram page made me laugh :P

@melissala I feel like there's another character who is behind EunByul's harassment! Jung Soo In's mystery is now solved story-wise but not the weird part about stalking/harassing EunByul. 

There's still so many questions remain: the diary, the pages got ripped, and beside the phone message, the e-message was a bit unusual and odd. 

And I feel like the next arc is gonna be TK arc!! His confrontation with the dad, the school and the dad's reputation. 

​Yes, I'm wondering who was stalking her.  I'm kind of confused about the whole thing still. 

TK's arc should be soon since YA seems to be at peace.  I want TK/YA friendship soon too!  

Guest ruby014

There you are @rubi014. I was gonna holler in this thread on where you are cuz I wanna see your sig. Its still sappy btw. At least you're consistent. :)

​HAHAHAHA well it was the trans of the OST 6 ... blame them hahahahahaha :P 

Hi all! I'm new here. This drama has got me reading through the forums and now finally joining the forum :vicx: 

As much as I love both the male leads (and female lead of course!), I am more inclined towards TeamTaeKwang! Just want to add my opinion about Eun Byul though. I think it was her kind intention to want her sister to take her place to begin with. Not in a way to face her problems but her privilege of having a mom and a place called home. Having said that, her return does not worry me at all (some might worry she might react badly towards EunBi, but I don't think that will be the case)

Looking forward to see how it all plays out! Never in my life I look forward to Mondays, but I'll make an exception for this coming two weeks :sweatingbullets:

@melissala I feel like there's another character who is behind EunByul's harassment! Jung Soo In's mystery is now solved story-wise but not the weird part about stalking/harassing EunByul. 

There's still so many questions remain: the diary, the pages got ripped, and beside the phone message, the e-message was a bit unusual and odd. 

And I feel like the next arc is gonna be TK arc!! His confrontation with the dad, the school and the dad's reputation. 

​Yes, I'm wondering who was stalking her.  I'm kind of confused about the whole thing still. 

TK's arc should be soon since YA seems to be at peace.  I want TK/YA friendship soon too!  

Yess i really want to see YA and Taekwang's friendship..like right now <3

​For once it looks like everything was revealed.. no fillers this time around. 

As for TK, it looks like the scene with him and his mother was unneccessary. Sure, it seemed he missed his mom and sort of forgave her but that women is ridiculous.. she married 4 times?? I wonder how many half siblings he has?

The ending of this drama will probably Eun Bi and Eun Byul reunite and transfer out of this wacky school.. Bullying seems to be a prevalent theme of this entire drama and not really focused on the romance. Another cliffhanger so we'll have to wait until next Monday when Eun Byul and her mom reunite..

​For once it looks like everything was revealed.. no fillers this time around. 

As for TK, it looks like the scene with him and his mother was unneccessary. Sure, it seemed he missed his mom and sort of forgave her but that women is ridiculous.. she married 4 times?? I wonder how many half siblings he has?

actually sweetie.. even though i was hurt by that scene ..it was painful to watch ..but i think it was necessary to show us that Taekwang has grown up as a person now that he accepted his mother marriage and was happy ( kinda ~ ) for her ..so yes..i was happy seeing him have a closure with his mother ..you know he can let go of her now..i think that was the first and the last time we will ever see her in this show -_- 

I thought what if YA started like EB and bam appears EBY what happens ... what if EBY wants AIl back ... just don't do scenario in which the second character conspire to separate them

I think it would be crazy to Monday

sorry for my English

I liked episode 12 because it resolved the mystery of SI's death.  Also, it was done without any EBy scenes.  I'm a YA/EBi shipper and this episode gave me hope for them as a couple:D  Episode 11, I liked the closure of Min Joon's storyline with his mother and father so it makes me think that the rest of the episodes will focus on TK issues with his father and SY's issues with EVERYTHING including her parents.  These story lines don't really need EBy's presence in my opinion.  Wonder what scenes the writer has in mind for EBy.  Personally, I still think this drama is about EBi and so I don't think EBy scenes are needed until the last episode.

Last date..last greetings ..?!! writers ..what are you doing..are you sending EunBi away for real ?!! but i told you that scene seemed like a closure for YA and EunBi ..you know in a good way ..but i still believe that they're gonna meet somehow..i don't know what's gonna happen now that EunByul is back..

i want to believe that EunByul will be happy with her sister around..i can't even think about her being totally like the sister from the lying game..when she brought her sister to take her place then she was mad when she took everything and was like " i want my life back " i really REALLY hope that EunByul is a good person and that she's gonna take care of EunBi from now on ..

Archived