[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

This post is specially dedicated to Tae Kwang's lover. :wub:

My reaction is exactly the same as Tae Kwang in the picture every time I finished watching episode 12. Seriously, you want to die writer-nim? :angry:

image.jpg

And I really hope that the writers will come out with a strong story to resolve everything in just 4 episodes left. We still need to know what happened to Eun Byul and how did she survived during the time she's hiding. We still wondering what will happen to So Young and her parents, Tae Kwang's father and Soo In's sister/mother. There's a lot of questions, and we need an answer to each of them.

The most important thing is, please give a happy ending to everyone in this drama, especially Tae Kwang (but exception for So Young and Tae Kwang's father). Oh, how I miss Tae Kwang's cheerful face like he did in the picture. I used to laugh every time I watched him before, but now I cried every time I watched his scenes. :tears: 

Do you get it writers-nim?

image.jpg

I'm not sure if the writers is men or women, but Tae Kwang is definitely right. They both should stop acting like this and just reveal everything. Stop playing with our hearts already! We can't even predict and guess what will happen. And Monday feels like thousand years to come. We can't wait no more. Cry again.

image.jpg

Last but not least, stop torturing Tae Kwang's! He had enough already. He deserve happiness and love from someone that he truly loves. Cough "Eun Bi" cough "Eun Bi". He was the one and still the one who protecting Eun Bi, all the times. Please just let Eun Bi notice him and care for him, even for just a short moment. He is too heartbroken now, how can he stand strong and shield Eun Bi from evil So Young (not to forget his heartless father too) if he doesn't have any strength left?

image.jpg

Please don't let anything happen to Tae Kwang. Just look at his face, we can see how frustrated he was . I wonder what will happen if he can't control himself anymore. His mother didn't even bother to approach him when he came for a visit, his father told him to leave the house and said he don't want to see him again after all he asked was just "Are you okay father?". And the last part, when Eun Bi apologized after he confessed. He confessed anyway even though he already found out the answer. And I'm so proud of him. It just that, why the writers never let Eun Bi ask Tae Kwang if he is okay or not, because we can clearly see his sadness and sorrow from his face. It was Tae Kwang who always asked Eun Bi whether she is okay or not all the times before this, why can't they let Eun Bi ask him for this time? Eun Bi only sees his happy and cheerful face, how come she didn't even notice that he has a different expression that night? I know that Eun Bi just had her sad moment with Yi Ahn, but she once said that Tae Kwang is one of her happiness during her times at Sekang High School. (I'm sorry I keep repeating the same thing, but I need to let it out). :tears:

image.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 12 reviewcap/opinion :D

Episode 12 Review ~ School 2015: Who Are You?

BiByul12You know the rest of the week is going to become a personal dramartyrdom the moment you realize that you have already watched Tuesday’s School 2015 episode and you have to hang in there for the rest of the days until it’s Monday again and the world will start spinning differently just for you. School 2015 seems to be establishing itself around 7% in terms of ratings and now that Heard It Though the Grapevine reached the end it will probably embrace higher peaks as it will start climaxing all of its forces one after the other towards the end. We are only 4 episodes before the drama closes its curtains and i deeply hope we are going to be left with a bittersweet taste, sweet for the whole journey and the destination, bitter for School 2015 will no longer be our companion on our Monday-Tuesday drama schedule and i really hope we won’t be left wondering that could be hiding behind these curtains.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/episode-12-review-school-2015-who-are-you/

Wow thank you so much for your post @zaireen, you're absolutely right, me too I always waiting for TK scene because after all the heartbreak, mystery and the sadness that EB has.. TK scene always bring her smile back and my smile also..That's why many people love his character so much, he's like a breath of fresh air after the storm..

He's the one that always ask EB and notice whenever she feels sad, and EB always notice when someone around her feels sad except TK..only TK, she never ask, even that night when he looks miserable, she only ask what are you thinking? instead are you okay or you look trouble what's the matter?..why writer-nim? why??:tears:

Guest Mizurin

I keep seeing people say Yian said "take care of yourself" in his text to Eunbi as if he was being indifferent to her but what Yian actually said was "go gome safely/take care of yourself going home" which is a common phrase Koreans use when parting with someone for the day. It's no different from saying a simple "bye" between friends so I just wanted to point out, there's no hidden meaning behind those words to Eunbi. 

Wow thank you so much for your post @zaireen, you're absolutely right, me too I always waiting for TK scene because after all the heartbreak, mystery and the sadness that EB has.. TK scene always bring her smile back and my smile also..That's why many people love his character so much, he's like a breath of fresh air after the storm..

He's the one that always ask EB and notice whenever she feels sad, and EB always notice when someone around her feels sad except TK..only TK, she never ask, even that night when he looks miserable, she only ask what are you thinking? instead are you okay or you look trouble what's the matter?..why writer-nim? why??:tears:

​You are most welcome @minibunny :wub:

That's what I'm saying about Eun Bi. Even Song Joo noticed that Tae Kwang is not being himself lately, and of course one of the reason is he's worried about Eun Bi. After all Tae Kwang did for her.... 

"Couldn't there be at least one person? One person who asks Tae Kwang whether he is okay or not. Can Eun Bi be that person?"

image.jpg   image.jpg image.jpg  Please Eun Bi, now it's your turn to ask Tae Kwang. He's so fragile right now :tears: 

Guest norakim

Did EunBi leave that note at the swimming pool, or did EunByul leave that note and YA knew who it was from the handwriting? The drama's editing made us believe that he was about to look for Eunbi, or was he looking for EunByul?

I thought the readers of this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about School 2015 in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-11/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

@zaireen: I'm agree w/ everything you said!! pretty onion head

& my reaction to upcoming episodes next week will be like in the pic..

If the writer-nims won't give us a proper explanation for everything next week, I'll be like a bomb that will explode any minute..kidding! :D:w00t::lol: but srlsy, if they'll give us a not-so good episode next week, I don't know what to do w/ them..aissssh! <_<-_-

bscap2442

@stargazer187: agree w/ you also..pretty onion head they must give us an arc about KSY like PMJ & also to TK's even it's just a couple of minutes in the episode next week so that we can focus on what happened to EByul when & why she's gone & more to SI's case..haysss.. :(-_-but if not, the writer-nims can have at least give us a satisfying episode next week 'coz we only have 4 eps left & there's so many questions/cases that haven't solved yet.. & I want EByul to have many screen time next week to explain her POV & not just appearing in every last episode like in ep 10-12..haysss! pleaseeeee writer-nims!! huhuhuhu crying1 onion headdepressed1 onion head

but I'm excited to see EByul & EBi's first meeting & how EByul will face everything while she's gone.. There's must be something up for her sleeves but what is it? I think that she won't say to her twin sister like "Go home where you grew up, I'll take everything here", but if she'll do it, I will hate her for life!!! grrrr! But it's a bit too far for me 'coz she always bought EBi clothes, etc. & did save her from drowning so I think she'll really accept her & hug her tight & say that "Welcome home, sister/Lee Eun Bi!" awwwwwe, I will really cry if this will happen!! huhuhu! waiting onion headcrying2 onion head

also writer-nims, let TK to have a happy life until the end..I don't want him to be like that forever..huhuhuh, :tears::tears:you manage to make YA be back to his old self, so you must do the same w/ our TK!! haysss! also, I want KSY to repent all her wrong-doings & of course, she must receive a punishment(like, to clean whole day the whole campus..hahahaha! :lol::D:P& she will transfer on her own will after that & everything will be okay) & EBi will accept & forgive her..(I hope this will happen in the last ep or 2nd to the last ep) hehehe.. & for TK's dad, I want him to have a karma to realize everything he did to his son!! grrrrr! :angry::angry::angry:but if not, just let him die writer-nims, okay?? get it?? :D

& I'm not giving up my ship, TK-EBi(I respect all YiBi shippers here) but overall, if there's no shipping will happen in the upcoming episodes, I'll be more happy if the 4 of them(YA, EByul, EBi, TK) will be BFFs in the end!! wiw!! happy onion headhappy onion headhappy onion head

to think that the School 2015 will end in 2 weeks..uggggh! & the fact that I have a class next week, it hurts me, really!! huhuhu, oh well, I have you here chingus, so I'm going to rely all your recaps/thought/opinions & THANK YOU in advance!! heheh! love you all!!! love onion head

Did EunBi leave that note at the swimming pool, or did EunByul leave that note and YA knew who it was from the handwriting? The drama's editing made us believe that he was about to look for Eunbi, or was he looking for EunByul?

​well, we didn't see a flashback of Eun Bi leaving a note in the bag of YA before she went out..but I feel she's the one who did it.. :D:D:D so maybe her handwriting changed again & that handwriting belongs to KSH the actress herself so she forgot to wrote like Eun Bi?? HAHAHAH! kidding! but let's see in the upcoming eps if the writer-nims will show us who's the one who wrote that note..heheh :)

Guest shiuanchou

Poor SI, no one knew she was severely ill, and not even one students in that class care to check if she was okay :tears:, but i kinda disappointed with Ebyul, she could check her when she left the class, but i think no one could foreseen or guessed SI was very ill and then died. Actually if she did get meningitis, she would get fever night before and could never get up from bed and went to school  

​Not even Soo In's mother or sister checked her, she probably already felt sick before going to school, but her family didn't notice.  She was left in the classroom for 3 hours until 8 PM, and none of her family cared to check where she was, Eun Byul went back to school and found her, yet, the sad mother and sister blamed school and Eun Byul, but not themselves. 

I was wondering how come Soo In's sister mainly targeted Eun Byul but not the bullied girl, and now I know, Soo In died because of meningitis, not because she was bullied.  It was also sad that her family felt that Eun Byul was the only friend that Soo In had, otherwise shouldn't they target the whole class rather just Eun Byul and the teacher? 

I agree with everything y'all are saying. All I need is a good ending for TK because it makes my heart hurt seeing him go through so much. I really can't bare to see Ebi transfer because then TK will have no one. His mother is getting married and his dad is a butthole.  I almost started to dislike Ebi last episode because she was so oblivious to the obvious change in his character. I can't see YA with her. YA like Eunbyul and getting with Ebi is kinda weird since he only liked her because he thought she was Ebyul. But TK started liking Ebi for Ebi and has been there since the beginning with her. 

I really want to know what her coming back will do. Maybe Taebi will just end up friends but That's fine with me. As long as somebody is by TK's side. He is really the only one I truly want a happy ending for. 

But Ebi friend is cracking me up with thinking TK likes her. I rested that lunch scene over and over XD 

Poor SI, no one knew she was severely ill, and not even one students in that class care to check if she was okay :tears:, but i kinda disappointed with Ebyul, she could check her when she left the class, but i think no one could foreseen or guessed SI was very ill and then died. Actually if she did get meningitis, she would get fever night before and could never get up from bed and went to school  

​Not even Soo In's mother or sister checked her, she probably already felt sick before going to school, but her family didn't notice.  She was left in the classroom for 3 hours until 8 PM, and none of her family cared to check where was she, Eun Byul went back to school and found her, yet, the sad mother and sister blamed school and Eun Byul, but not themselves. 

I was wondering how come Soo In's sister mainly targeted Eun Byul but not the bullied girl, and I know, Soo In died because of meningitis, not because she was bullied.  It was also sad that her family felt that Eun Byul was the only friend that Soo In had, otherwise shouldn't they target the whole class rather just Eun Byul and the teacher? 

It really made no sense to me either. Why not target the whole class? Everyone was at fault for her Dean, SI, too. I don't understand what she wants revenge for.  Its not like they will go to jail.:huh:

I can't find any bts video . I really want to see chemistry between Sohyun and Joo Hyuk and also Sohyun - Sungjae behind the camera :( . May be my So hyun & Jo hyuk ship coul sail further. These 2 people are nice couple.

Episode 11.

Not much happened enjoyable to say the least love the interaction between the teacher and TK's dad, very intense, it was also a great way to get more insight into what type of person he. I want to know why he treats his son so bad, why did the parents divorce and why hasn't the mother been there for TK. Really confused as to how YA feels about Eun bi, does he like her yes or no? I just don't know. I liked that TK confronted him about it. So young and her entire family is certifiably cray cray. They all suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. 

Episode 12

Sorry what do you mean Soo In died at her desk from natural causes? you mean to tell me we got blackmailing/ creepy text messages and the chick didn't get murdered or commit suicide?. Teacher Jung( soo in sister) where were you when she was at school until 8pm? cause that's freakin normal. The school shouldn't have covered it up though, that would probably have given the Soo In's family some closure. Still so confused about YA and Eun Bi. TK confesses oh poor baby. Eun Byul is back yay, glad shes not lurking around anymore and is back home. So now that the mystery is gone, i'm predicting the last 4 episode will focus on the disciplinary action against ""eun byul". TK and teachers part in Soo In's death cover up and of course the love square. Interested to see how Eun Byul and Yi an will be with each other. Will he realize he likes Eun Bi???

tumblr_np1vz5lBTe1tbeyi6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nom2roXQr01uvla1po1_400.giftumblr_nom2roXQr01uvla1po4_400.giftumblr_nom2roXQr01uvla1po7_r1_400.giftumblr_nom2roXQr01uvla1po10_r1_400.giftumblr_nnjd3qWWXp1rngqpbo1_250.giftumblr_nnjd3qWWXp1rngqpbo2_250.gif

in the drama i ship Lee Eun-Bi and Han Yi-An. they're such a lovely couple, they should win best couple.

CDLspvEVIAAGNXx.jpgtumblr_np0fd3NX0c1uukbkvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_np0fd3NX0c1uukbkvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_npdkgpQpbH1rs3l09o3_400.giftumblr_npcb9gmZTW1rngqpbo2_400.giftumblr_npcb9gmZTW1rngqpbo1_400.gif

in real life  i ship Kim So-Hyun and Yook Sung-Jae. these two are so cute'' i hope they'll act together again soon someday. i love them.

Guest ruby014

I got lucky yay! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifhaha But its all fancams haha  

crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gifI want NG videos but I cant find one ... anyway they all behave well hahaha nothing funny happened :sweatingbullets:

When they found that she is totally wrong, but her parents keep pushing her to be more evil by keep covering it. It was all because they wont let their reputation gone bad. So they never teach KSY how to repent and fix her mistakes. Her parents are similar type to min joon's mom. They're just too greed for their social status and good reputation but they ignore their obligation to teach their kid properly. Everytime I saw KSY scene with her family, she look so tense, unlike her in school, so evil and fully confident. No one teach her how to love. How pity she is, she has everything.. wealth, smart brain, parents but she still be poor. That's why she acted more and more evil from time to time. 

I said this.. doesnt mean I defend for her.. I just try to read her psychological condition *sorry if I'm wrong*

Actually KSY already wavered several times and everytime she wants to give up being that way her parents keep insisting she needs tp go stronger by being more evil. Poor her. That's why I want her to feel her guilt. She must be relieved eun bi didnt die after the suicide. If eun bi really died because of it, then soo in's case would be repeated once more. 

Just wondering...

1. KSY thinks that by transferring Eby/Ebi out of the school... she will be fine.. but then again, the whole school already know that she bullied a girl and the dead girl was Eby's twin... so still the supposed FRIENDS of her already dislike her... and based on a glimpse scene that we saw this week, no one wants to talk or associate with her... so what's the point? If Eby is out of school... it's not like she's going to get those friends to like her again...

2. TK's father uses this chance (KSY parents request to transfer Eby) to cover whatever mistake or secret he kept about SI's case... but it's not like Eby guaranteed not speaking anything... I mean, let's say she is in a different school.. if she wants, she can go to media and talk about it... or worse... actually planned something against him... now that she's in different school, no one can have a hold on her... Isn't it actually worse for him... or maybe he doesn't like his son get associated with Eby.. 

3. Eby got forced transfer but none of her friends, especially the sidekicks... those two, got any say in this ? not even trying to defend her and stuff?

Archived