[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoitsgianne

Literally made an account just so I could get my two cents in.

1) Soo In's Death

Am I the only one who feels cheated by how she died? She was sick, nobody noticed and she died. I hope there's more to the story. Waiting 12 episodes to find out she died of meningitis (which her family, and not EunByul, should've noticed btw) does not sit well with me.

2) Gong Tae Kwang

I'm Team TaeBi, and it would honestly make my year if they got together in the end. Disregarding that though, I think TaeKwang needs a friend more than a girlfriend right now. I hope somebody talks to him soon. He went through so much in such a short amount of time, it's just heart breaking.

3) Eun Byul

Eun Byul is back!!! I think she's infinitely more interesting than Eun Bi as a character, so this is definitely a plus in my book. I just hope she doesn't get in the way of her twin's character development. It would really disappoint me if she just swooped in and took care of everything. Super psyched for their first meeting! Really curious as to how they'll interact with each other, and I know Kim Sohyun will not disappoint.

4) The Umbrella Scene

Releasing a romantic still so shippers would tune in to watch the show? Genius, haha. I am a little miffed, but hey, whatever makes the ratings go up is good in my book =))

We're nearly at the end! Glad there's a week before the next episode, because I think my heart needs time to recuperate, haha. School 2015, fighting!

i'm watching episode right now... so, Taekwang father's thought that it was his son who revealed SooIn case in the internet. Since he was the one snooping around about the case. 

Poor Taekwang, his worried about his father- then here his father suspecting him of things that he never do.

Guest 26sp

I think this is the best place for Eunbyul to come back! Since the Soo In case is partially solved, the last four episodes will be Eunbyul explaining why she disappeared and then Yi An choosing between the two girls and Eunbi choosing between the two guys?? Who ends up with who... Sorry I'm too into the romance hahaha. At times I feel like Taebi will end up together (even though I ship yibi) but I feel like it would be such a good and funny ending if Taekwang ends up with Shi Jin! Yi An and Eun Bi, Taekwang and Shi Jin. Eun Byul and...Gi Tae! Just kidding haha, honestly I feel like Eun Byul is such an independent girl who does not need a man :sweatingbullets:

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Who Are You?

1387781_article_99_20150602235004.jpg

Article: Kim So Hyun goes on her last date with Nam Joo Hyuk 'getting ready for farewell'

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+3,814, -25] She's here, she's here, Go Eun Byul is here

2. [+3,376, -31] The obvious PPL today was as hilarious as the ending

3. [+2,893, -32] Go Eun Byul only appears at the end for three episodes already.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,564, -27] Huk!!! Go Eun Byul is finally coming back home... daebak

5. [+1,750, -82] They match so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+579, -36] Go Eun Byul is back, let's all go back to normal... Gong Tae Kwang.. felt so bad for him today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ahhhhh, scriptwriter-nim, please bring Eun Bi back to Tae Kwang, please

7. [+531, -7] It's the family's fault for sending a kid with encephalomengitis to school, why blame the teacher and friend? I feel bad for Gong Tae..

8. [+532, -41] I feel bad for Eun Bi if Eun Byul returns now;;;;;;;;;;;;

9. [+457, -16] Ugh, they keep dragging the plot out yesterday and today

10. [+436, -16] Lee Ahn is finally opening up, if Go Eun Byul returns now, what is this, a four way relationship...?

1433253808_917159.jpg

Article: 'Who Are You School 2015' Yook Sung Jae confesses to Kim So Hyun "I like you"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+690, -29] Am I the only one frustrated with this drama? They stack up all these plot points up, drag it out for as long as possible, and then try to solve it all at once. I mean, it's exciting and fun but it's so frustrating having to watch it all.

2. [+537, -23] Gong Tae Kwang really pulled at my heart strings ㅠㅠㅠ But it's weird that Eun Bi and Lee Ahn get together because Eun Byul's back ㅋㅋㅋ I hope it's Tae Kwang-Eun Bi and Eun Byul-Lee Ahn~~

3. [+500, -17] Eun Bi-ya, don't only console Lee Ahn, console Tae Kwang too ㅠㅠ

4. [+67, -0] I don't get Jung Soo In's unni... actually, I don't even get why Soo In died. I thought she commit suicide because of being bullied but it was encephalomengitis, wtf? Go Eun Byul's not even at fault but an adult is throwing a fit like a 7 year old kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then her form of avenging her is locking the door and getting caught on CCTV. Then Han Lee Ahn gets over his anger and Kang So Young is thrown on the backburner ㅋㅋㅋ absolutely no plot connections yesterday and today... I only watch for Eun Byul and Tae Kwang now, god Tae Kwang

5. [+51, -0] The blatant PPL today and the encephalomengitis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what does this have to do with bullying? What did Go Eun Byul did wrong? The plot is dumb

Cr: netizenbuzz

After finish watching episode 12 with sub and understand every dialogues, here are my thoughts:

1, Jung Soo In case satisfy me. Idk what others people may think, but to me this kind of negligence death is the worst and saddest ever....It's really highlight how careless and indifferent the students are.. add on top is the chairman trying to cover up Soo In's case to avoid bad reputation for the school. I understand Soo In's family frustrations...I feel sad for them. Although Min Young's method is wrong, her explains and acting does express how bitter and anguish she feels about this whole situation.. it hits me in the feels. She also explains how the time of death got messed up and despite her efforts to bring justice up by contacting media and all different sources, it was no avail, she has no choice but to make the people in the same class remember Soo In. 

Min Young even admits to EunBi about the phone messages. BUT HOLD ON! The email message EunBi get, it wasn't from her, she only send the phone msgs. So I'm waiting for more explanation regarding this because this involves EunByul's diary in elementary school.

2, I'm so happy with all the YiAn/EunBi scenes :) I'm still genuinely rooting for them due to many reasons I will write about once the series finished :P It's also clear that EunBi likes YiAn and the thing that she wanna settle before transferring is indeed getting YiAn back to his old self by asking him to go on a date with her. YiAn has very little lines and stay quiet most of the time, but what EunBi said strikes me, "Yi An, what I really want, is for you to figure out what you truly want. I know you hate it when you look at me, but I want YiAn to go back to his old self, and I will help with what I can, even if means I have to disappear." 

This reminds me of the mermaid tales lol, if YiAn end up chosing EunByul and know what he wants, EunBi will choose to back off and disappear for sure. I feel like EunBi won't want to compete against EunByul because she feels like she already borrow from her so much already and EunByul back is like another turning point for EunBi... I just want EunBi to be happy :( 

3, I'm 100% sure it's time for TK's arc. I love his scenes when TK see his mother :) it was heart wrenching about a broken promise between mom and little kid. I wish to see him sitting down and talk to the mom because clearly mom show him lots of affection while dad is being an richard simmons. She wants to speak to him so much, but somehow he keeps trying to conceal and push her away :( And his dad is messed up by making a deal with So Young's dad. So Young's dad is now helping him blocking the investigation, in turn he' willing to expelled Go EunByul for So Young's benefits. The mom has decided to withdraw voluntarily -> a good move for less drama and more peaceful life for EunBi but not a satisfying move for the viewers -> thats why it won't happened, lol.

Hang in there TK. You will be rewarded soon because the writer makes you tug so many ladies' hearts. 

Btw, I believe it's Kim teacher who filed reports about Soo In's case. Just base on his reactions when the news break out..

4, EunByul is back... what will mom choose to do? What will YiAn choose? How it will affect EunBi's life? What kind of person is EunByul? and most importantly, what does EunByul wants? 

I feel like episode 12 today would have been a conclusion if not for EunByul being back. We have the following issues for remaining 4 episodes:

• EunByul, who are you? What do you want?
  • What actually happened on that bridge when EunBi jumped.
  • Who wrote the note for YiAn, no explanation on that yet.
  • Who sent the email message about the library to EunBi with the ripped off pages. (I dont think it's Min Young)
  • Kang So Young and her family need to face some kind of punishments
  • Same for TK's dad and Sekang high school board, justices for Jung Soo In.
  • TK's arc? EunByul's arc? 
  • The resolve of loveline 

I seriously feel like the writers may use Soo In's case to cover up another big mystery regard EunByul? idk, just have to kill time until next Monday comes..what they can do with 4 episodes...

Okay this is off topic, But can we talk about kang soo yong? Her screen time more more little now lol. especially in this episode she didn't even interact with eunbi at all. I am happy that I didn't skip many part in this episode, because I always did everytime she appear lol

I hope when eunbyul back, she will kick her richard simmons asap lol. Judging from eunbyul personality, I guess she will trembling, scared af and she can't do anything to fight her back. I would be very happy to see that :D kang soo yong just wait and see~ :phew:

​For once it looks like everything was revealed.. no fillers this time around. 

As for TK, it looks like the scene with him and his mother was unneccessary. Sure, it seemed he missed his mom and sort of forgave her but that women is ridiculous.. she married 4 times?? I wonder how many half siblings he has?

actually sweetie.. even though i was hurt by that scene ..it was painful to watch ..but i think it was necessary to show us that Taekwang has grown up as a person now that he accepted his mother marriage and was happy ( kinda ~ ) for her ..so yes..i was happy seeing him have a closure with his mother ..you know he can let go of her now..i think that was the first and the last time we will ever see her in this show -_- 

​I'm actually quite older than you think I am.. An ahjumma with two kids.. bahaha. 

Well I'm glad they won't show  her anyone.. she wasn't there for majority of his life and suddenly they had to show a wedding scene. o.O This was what I meant by unnecessary.. for closure, they could have at least let them talk it out. I guess this is one way of "closure" in k-drama... 

After finish watching episode 12 with sub and understand every dialogues, here are my thoughts:

Hidden Content

​I don't think it was their negligence.. for one thing, they assume she was napping on her desk... no one wanted to disturb her from her sleep.. I remember back in the days, kids would just lie face down and sleep during class. 

If I recall, she died from meningitis (inflammation of the brain). In her case, she could have been treated early in high school with a simple vaccine. There's a vaccine for Meningococcal. I work in a hospital as a data administrator and we have countless of cases of students who are not vaccinated. 

Have faith! We still have an umbrella scene haha :P

IMO I think it was good thing he confessed even though he was rejected.
Now ... Eun Bi knows his feelings. I think that is the most important thing.
He was direct. I. LIKE. YOU. He was honest.
Now we will see if Eun Bi act like nothing happened when they meet again or will she now see Taekwang in a different light LOL hahaha :P
(haha the comments of some fans at their Instagram page made me laugh :P

​Ummm is there anyway you can tell me the link of where you heard the info of them having an umbrella scene? I really ship these two and I will literally cry my heart out if they don't end up together. They make more sense in my brain than Eun Bi and YA together, because he has liked Eun Byul all his life and I don't see how those feelings are going to just disappear. Oh please writers I beg of you let TK and Eun Bi be together!!!!!! :tears::tears:

Hidden Content

​I don't think it was their negligence.. for one thing, they assume she was napping on her desk... no one wanted to disturb her from her sleep.. I remember back in the days, kids would just lie face down and sleep during class. 

If I recall, she died from meningitis (inflammation of the brain). In her case, she could have been treated early in high school with a simple vaccine. There's a vaccine for Meningococcal. I work in a hospital as a data administrator and we have countless of cases of students who are not vaccinated. 

​To the point that when class is finished you don't bother waking up the person? Out of everyone in class EunByul was bestfriend with Soo In, she gives a lot of glances at Soo In but never really come and check her out. In Korea you have one class for all subjects so everyone know each other faces (unlike highschool in the west). I also wouldn't blame much on the students, but if it were me in that class room i'd feel extremely bad about my classmates dying, the cause and how Soo In die was not accurately depict that's why no one in the class know -> they're fine thinking it's something they cannot change anyways. But it's different matter if you know you could have prevented it, you know? 

I really have hard time understand you guys who think Soo In's death was not due to negligence... in acute condition, you cannot handle things by yourself, this is why having someone next to you to help when you're weak is important and here Soo In has no one, even though the class room was full of people and the teacher was there. It's indeed a pitiful case. 

Hidden Content

​To the point that when class is finished you don't bother waking up the person? Out of everyone in class EunByul was bestfriend with Soo In, she gives a lot of glances at Soo In but never really come and check her out. In Korea you have one class for all subjects so everyone know each other faces (unlike highschool in the west). I also wouldn't blame much on the students, but if it were me in that class room i'd feel extremely bad about my classmates dying, the cause and how Soo In die was not accurately depict that's why no one in the class know -> they're fine thinking it's something they cannot change anyways. But it's different matter if you know you could have prevented it, you know? 

I really have hard time understand you guys who think Soo In's death was not due to negligence... in acute condition, you cannot handle things by yourself, this is why having someone next to you to help when you're weak is important and here Soo In has no one, even though the class room was full of people and the teacher was there. It's indeed a pitiful case. 

​It's just interesting as to why the writer chose this route.. it would have been too easy with a mere "suicide ruling" and with a little bullying, but why Meningococcal? 

And why we must wait another week for Eun Byul's comeback? Sigh..I should have indeed waited for all 16 episodes to be released.

I'm glad ep 12 is more focused on the mystery. Soo In mystery is all revealed earlier than I expected though, but it's good that it's not dragging on this mystery anymore and now it can focus on how to solve it. 

I feel bad for Taekwang. I don't really ship EunKwang but I feel bad how he tries to protect Eun Bi, cares for her and all, but these days she doesn't even turn her head to him. I mean it doesn't have to be in romantic sense and I know Eun Bi has plenty in her hands already, but at least as a friend I hope she cared for him even for a bit, since that guy doesn't have anyone who cares and can console him. I feel bad for TK, he's so lonely. The writer is so cruel to him.

Now that Eun Byul is officially back, I'm excited how things will turn out. I feel like the things will pick up now that she's officially back, and finally Eun Bi will meet Eun Byul officially! We will get to know what on earth happened during the time she disappeared and her reasons, too.

Also Eun Byul better get back with Yi Ahn. I totally don't approve Yi Ahn with Eun Bi especially after Eun Byul is back.

Ugh so frustrated with today's episode (12). I'm a fan of Taekwang and Eunbi. But not a huge fan of Taekwang today. He forceably hugs Eunbi? That's not romantic at all. I feel sorry for him....sigh. It looks like it won't be him :( Poor kid...

I was happy that the mother is finally letting Eunbi be Eunbi. Sad that she has to transfer, but I think it's the best.

And Eunbyul. She's so selfish. How can she do that to her poor mother???!

I'm hooked. Can't wait until next episode.

The Soo In incident was so sad, but it was wrong for the sister to scare Eunbyul. How is it her fault? Yeah the teacher should have waited until all students left the class first...

I think in the next episode we will see confused yi an after eunbyul is back. His heart will be contradict about eunbyul and eunbi because they have same face and his feeling toward the them

But I think he will miss eunbi more. .I mean he get new experience and more moment together when he was with eunbi. Remember eunbyul never did morning exercises because he love to sleep, but after eunbi came they are always do exercises together every morning. When eunbi didn't came to do morning exercises, yian searching for her even ask her to do morning exercises again because he feel lonely if he do it alone

not to mention that eunbyul never ride with bus to school. After eunbi came, they are riding bus together every day to school. that's why they are had 'bus date scene'. In episode 8  she even walking him home and take his bag, she always praise his swimming (when eunbyul never did it), not picky about anything anymore and more important she's the only one person that make him to cheer up again after his injury when his father can't do that.

Eunbyul is a independent girl. When people tend care to much about her she will find them annoying. When yi an came to trip just for meeting and caring about her, she pushing him instead. If she had a problem, she's never tell anyone even to her mom and yi an. I think eunbi  is more suitable fot yian and eunbyul is more suitable for taewang lol

And after eunbyul's dead, I think yian start to relieve her heart toward eunbyul. He assume that she's already dead, he even came to eunbyul grave to ensure it. So maybe he think that he will throw out his feeling and move on to continue his live.  Then, eunbi came to filling his heart. . .

So I believe yian's heart have a bigger chance to likes eunbi more than eunbyul now

Btw don't you find it weird how the students who bullied Soo In stopped right away when they saw Eun Byul entered the class? I mean they're fine with other students watching in the class but when Eun Byul appeared they stopped right away. I don't think they know Eun Byul and Soo In were best friends in elementary school. So I feel there might be more to Soo In and Eun Byul mystery.

Soo In mystery has only been shown from outsiders/Soo In's sis/teacher's pov. There might be more to reveal from Eun Byul's pov, something going on behind that outsiders don't know.

After coming back from watching it the second time subbed, my heart is completely torn into pieces. There's TK and EBi, EBi and YA and now that EByul is back... this is gonna get all messy till ofc ep 16 where everything (hopefully) ties together and suddenly makes sense. (I'm believing in you directors and crew) 

BUT imo, I think Yi Ahn just likes the thought of Ebyul. He thinks that he loves her (and he does) more than just a friend BUT like i said before imo, I really think he's in denial that he feels something towards EBi. Whichever way it goes i think the main message is identity and about being you. Standing up for yourself, being truthful to yourself, reflect back on yourself, be and stay confident when things go wrong, help each other out etc etc... Who are you? is a perfect title!! :)

From ep 12 (MOST HEARTBREAKING EP UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) you can tell from his (YA) acting that something is tugging his heart. That bit where he asks EBi whether she's actually transferring.. you can tell YA is holding back from simply telling her to not go because he thinks that letting EBi is the correct decision. He's actually fighting against himself in a way and forcing himself to reject everything that Ebi has to offer. Both Ebyul and EBi has shown support for his swimming? Who wrote the note? Ebyul? Ebi? Not only is he down about swimming, he's probably extremely conflicted. I cannot wait till Ebyul comes back and I guess that would rly answer all these questions that we all want answered!! HAHA but i honestly feel that that's the case of him thinking that he likes EByul but not knowing that during the process of spending time with this "new" EByul that in actual fact he has grown towards EBi. 

(To be more specific and analyzing this [ LOL pls ignore me HAHAHA] the bit where EByul and YA meet up and she "steps back" in comparison to EBi "stepping forward" towards YA... you can see the foreshadow.) And you can see him looking at her from afar, him constantly looking her direction and being all curious and risking his own life (pretty much) just to get her out of trouble even though his mind tells him to push her away because she is not the girl that he likes. You can easily tell he does things naturally without him even knowing that he actually has something there for Ebi. (YOU CANT LIE TO YOUR HEART YIAHN!!)  But anyway that's me being all deep and stuff.. so if YA doesnt end up or have feelings for EBi, I have totally read into his facial expressions and the editing WAY TOO MUCH. 

Remember, a 16 ep drama is not over the course of 16 days. However, my take is that no one is gonna end up with anyone. They'll all be good friends walking off into the distance ...

PS can we pls have a Ebi and Ebyul scene together! OMG how interesting would that be :") all the camera angles and editing hehehe (PARENT TRAP ALL OVER AGAIN) 

PPS Ebyul is doing everything for afar.. she's over watching them all 

PPPS IM SO CONFLICTED. my ship for YA and EBi is still sailing (im so bias HAHA) 

Thanks guise for those reading this to the end even though i have written an opinionated long essay.... HAHA :P 

Archived