[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest rohma13

n episode 7 chingus do you remember that when a girl told eun bi that while eun bi asking her about her relation with Soo In and she said that to her ( it may not have been as much as me, but you disliked Jung soo In too ) I think it's all eun byul and her mother planning to involve eun bi so the stalker thinks eun bi as eun byul and hurts her or scares her???? What do u think guys.... M much confuseeeeeee :( 

https://twitter.com/hayatrohma/status/606207559872028672

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! First time posting but I like to read everyone's ideas and thoughts. I always thought I was odd cause I would ship couples in kdramas soo fiercely that a lot of the time if I knew it wasn't my ship I would quit the drama immediately. I know stubborn, but I am happy to see that it isn't just me who ships so passionately. 

Ok, now for my thoughts on the drama. I'm a YiBi shipper all the way. What's special about this drama is although I have my doubts because of TaeBi moments, I am sticking with this drama because I don't mind it as much. I would understand if it ended up not to my bias. But let me explain why I am a YiBi shipper. The most moving moment of this drama was when EB had a broken bike and she asked YA to come to her cause she can't come to him, Oh the symbolism moved my heart soo much. (The second most moving moment for me is when TK saw his mom *tears*) I have read a lot of people say that how can YA love EB when he has loved EBy for so long and just give it up. From reading a lot of romance novels what I have encountered before and one suggestion is that YA didn't really know what love was until he met EB. He was comfortable with EBy and maybe he mistaken that for love love instead of friendship love. I also believe YA does care for EB on her own and not just because she's EBy's sister. I can't predict how strong those feeling are though. I think these last two ep showed YA is not as upfront with his feelings or declaring what he wants. He did the same with EBy too when he wanted to give her his medal and she was too upset to interact at that time. 

these have been my thoughts for awhile now and I finally had the time and courage to share them. Either way I'm excited to see what happens now that EBy is back and how that will affect the other characters!

Guest _snowflake_

Hello everyone :)

I just watched ep 11&12 and here is my thoughts...

There was a lot of predictions about note that was written for YA. But when I watched episode, it was too obivous that EBi wrote it. YA thought same too and went to find her outside of swimming pool. Most probably because he thought note was written not long ago and EBi must be here waiting for him outside just like before. That's all I see when I watch that scene :)

And some says Ebi&YA date was a closure for them. I really don't agree on this. That scene was about YA's getting over his anger towards EBi and finally them becoming in good terms again. Now for YiAn, she is not Eunbyul but just Ebi, as her own self. To me that scene didn't mean anything more than this. It was not a closure but rather there is something catched my eyes. YiAn looked really worried when Ebi said something like ''even if have to disappear for it...'' You can see that he doesn't want her to disappear at all just by looking at his face when she said that sentence.

Whatever, it was great to see they took a step forward and became Yian&Eunbi. When YA pulled her away from bike, his behaviour was just like the times that they were Ebyul&Yian. I felt same vibe :) 

I'm not sure if Ebi&YA will be end game but drama is now on a state that both coupling is possible. I mean they have enough material for both Ebi&YA or Eunbyul&YA coupling. We will see which coupling writer will prefer to go with.

Btw, I can't help but think TK's problems are a bit exaggerated by fans. Yes, he has some hardships in his life but so EBi&YA.Yes TK doesn't get any love from her father&mother, Eunbi doesn't love him back romantically etc.. But Ebi also grew up without her mother&father, she got bullied, her life was hard enough to her commit suicide. Yian's mother died when he was so little, he lost her long-time friend which seemed to be really precious for him and now he won't able to swim for a while or maybe more...

Please don't get me wrong, my these words are not against all TK fans that feels bad for him&loves him. I respect everyone's opinion. I'm just  trying to say, in this drama, TK isn't only one who has a hard life. Most of students goes through hardships in their own way. 

Lastly, flashbacks of Soo In made me really sad. :( How come she dies in the class but nobody notices her even though there is many people around her. I can understand her sister. I was about to cry when she talked about her sister's death. How hard it must be for her until this time. Really, teachers should teach their students humanity more than they teach lessons like math, language etc... 

If there isn't more things to show us about Eunbyul's part in SI's case, I'm really disappointed in Eunbyul. 

Poor SI, no one knew she was severely ill, and not even one students in that class care to check if she was okay :tears:, but i kinda disappointed with Ebyul, she could check her when she left the class, but i think no one could foreseen or guessed SI was very ill and then died. Actually if she did get meningitis, she would get fever night before and could never get up from bed and went to school  

​Not even Soo In's mother or sister checked her, she probably already felt sick before going to school, but her family didn't notice.  She was left in the classroom for 3 hours until 8 PM, and none of her family cared to check where was she, Eun Byul went back to school and found her, yet, the sad mother and sister blamed school and Eun Byul, but not themselves. 

I was wondering how come Soo In's sister mainly targeted Eun Byul but not the bullied girl, and I know, Soo In died because of meningitis, not because she was bullied.  It was also sad that her family felt that Eun Byul was the only friend that Soo In had, otherwise shouldn't they target the whole class rather just Eun Byul and the teacher? 

It really made no sense to me either. Why not target the whole class? Everyone was at fault for her Dean, SI, too. I don't understand what she wants revenge for.  Its not like they will go to jail.:huh:

​Totally agree with you guys, I also felt the same during that episode. I guess there would be something shocking behind SI death that makes everybody looks scared including teacher and principal. Actually it reminds me of the movie Elegant Lies (Go Ah Sung & kim Yoo Jung). I thought SI was bullied until she suicided. But it was just the ill storyline. 

4 more eps and the drama come to an end. 

When EBuyl showed up at her home and said "Mom", she look scary, and creepy :blink: After 12 eps, i get used to with the nice and friendly EBi, and when Buyl appeared i know why everyone was so scared of her, she does look scary haha. And once again i have to said this, Kim So Hyun is a great great actress, we could tell immediately who is EBi or EBuyl, only 16 yrs old and she is that amazing already, she will become GOD KSH soon :)) really adore her.

All the time i was here, i only say something about YiAn * well he is my favorite character* but this time will be EBi. She grew up alone, no family, have to take care of other kids at the orphanage, have no friend and being bully, but she is a good kid, sweet, nice, anyone else will just become such a spoil kid if they was in her case. She actually crying all the time, i hate it sometimes but just notice she only begin to cried before another person after she became EBuyl, back then she act like it's OK all the time when it's not, hold everything for herself. i'm glad that finally someone do care for her, TK, YA, EBuyl's mom and maybe EBuyl, but someone do care T_T I was very angry with YA behavior toward EBi when he found out about the twins even thought that is just normal of him, but still it's hurt. IF i was EBi, i have already give up with him and go for TK *repeat I'm a huge huge YA fan, i have a crush with that cutie* but well if i only thing about myself getting happy then i will go for TK and ignored YA like he want :sweatingbullets: but since EBi haven't, i'm so glad, idk if she like YA or not, but what she did touched my heart. Without EBi, YA will become such a loser, like what YA's dad said, he need someone there to hold him back, outside he acted like nothing bad but inside a lonely boy too.

And their *last date* at Namsan tower is so adorable, YA acted shy when he hold her shoulder, come to think that he was hugged her all the time back then *when she was EBuyl*,image all the embarrassment he felt:huh: And with the text he sent, i don't get EBi's tears, is she crying because YA finally accept her as herself or now she have to leave YA behind and all her feeling for him to begin a new life, or maybe both!! 

I know EBuyl have to come back sooner or later, how EBi will react to that, how YA will feel about that, and TK.... well EBuyl does not matter to him anyway so :)))

I really hope EBuyl back to her school on last day and slap SY real hard, kick YA's butt for him to back to his senses, maybe YA could tell the different but maybe TK couldn't, there will be a fun scene haha. That umbrella scene, who know if that girl were EBi or EBuyl, if that EBuyl how she will react. This is getting so fun 

*Plz forgive my grammar, i'm not a native english speaker*:wub:

Translate : Thank you so much everyone for greeting me happy birthday~~!!♥ At 12 a.m. Ttaeng! T started to receive letters and I'm really touched!! Also, Eun Byul is finally come back! Please look forward to it.

I have been thinking that Eun Byul's inaction in the scene of SI's bullying can have an explanation. Maybe Eun Byul in order to protect her friend used a different tactic than her sister Eun Bi. Instead of stepping in, where she could have become the next target, she decided to fake a bullier attitude. She might have told the other one that SI was the "student" she would bully. Since Eun Byul has a reputation of a tough girl, the other didn't want to argue... Besides, Eun Byul wanted to use her reputation as such in order to protect SI. This could be the explanation why the other girl said that Eun byul used to hate Soo In, when they met outside the night before Eun Byul disappeared.  She thought, EByul hated SI hence she would bully SI. Actually, EByul never did.

This could also explain why she wasn't allowed to show any kindness in front of the others and wrote her, she would watch her from afar. The note Eun bi found in the book would be also a clue for that. Finally, the day SI died, EByul couldn't ask her if she was okay. She had to fake no concern... this was the way she wanted to protect SI. On the other hand, I guess, she might have waited for SI somewhere and when SI didn't show up, she went back to school and discovered her dead body. This could also explain why Eun Byul felt terrible, since she didn't prevent her friend's death. 

What do you think?

​this make senses <3

Am I the only one think that the whole SI mystery is kind of DUMB?? I had been waiting so long to find out why EByul was stalked and haunted for ONE YEAR. At first, I thought that she committed suicide because of being bullied or sth like that, but what, SHE WAS ILL?? Are you kidding me? Pls writer-nim, you can do better than that.

Though I don’t like EByul’s reaction when she ignored her friend being bullied, I can understand her somehow. Remember how EBi was treated when she helped the bullied and it made her so depressed that EBi commited suicide? Thinking of how scary the bully can be, and how I’ve been a bystander at times in my life, I can relate to this. It’s not that easy to be a heroine when you know you will be the next target.

And when EByul saw SI in the class ‘sleeping’, she did want to ask her if it’s ok but at last, she didn’t. EByul’s facial expression shows that she didn’t think that there’s anything serious. And that moment changed everything. “With enough ifs, we can put Paris in a bottle”. EByul might wish a thousand times that she asked SI just one simple question “Are you ok?”, but she still can’t change anything. Even without being stalking, EByul would have been haunting herself.

There’s one thing stuck in my head. I don’t understand why the bully stopped immediately when EByul came into class. They seemed not want to mess with EByul. And the bullied said that though not as much as she hated SI but EByul didn’t like SI too. I hope I can find out the answer in the next eps.

omooooo the boy that play little teaching is so darn cute ! <3<3

and taekwang... can you stop breaking my heart please?!!!! awww i just wanna dive into my screen and hug youuu ! gosh i can't handle lol ... goshhhh EunB , i know that you dont have any mutual feelings for TK , but couldn't you pay attention to him a bit more :((

There’s one thing stuck in my head. I don’t understand why the bully stopped immediately when EByul came into class. They seemed not want to mess with EByul. And the bullied said that though not as much as she hated SI but EByul didn’t like SI too. I hope I can find out the answer in the next eps.

​maybe because EByul is the 'it' girl ??

Poor SI, no one knew she was severely ill, and not even one students in that class care to check if she was okay :tears:, but i kinda disappointed with Ebyul, she could check her when she left the class, but i think no one could foreseen or guessed SI was very ill and then died. Actually if she did get meningitis, she would get fever night before and could never get up from bed and went to school  

​Not even Soo In's mother or sister checked her, she probably already felt sick before going to school, but her family didn't notice.  She was left in the classroom for 3 hours until 8 PM, and none of her family cared to check where she was, Eun Byul went back to school and found her, yet, the sad mother and sister blamed school and Eun Byul, but not themselves. 

I was wondering how come Soo In's sister mainly targeted Eun Byul but not the bullied girl, and now I know, Soo In died because of meningitis, not because she was bullied.  It was also sad that her family felt that Eun Byul was the only friend that Soo In had, otherwise shouldn't they target the whole class rather just Eun Byul and the teacher? 

​IKRRR !!! I mean... meningitis is such a serious disease , shouldn't she have been treated in a hospital , she shouldn't have gone to school anymore if she had that kind of disease.... 

Btw, I can't help but think TK's problems are a bit exaggerated by fans. Yes, he has some hardships in his life but so EBi&YA.Yes TK doesn't get any love from her father&mother, Eunbi doesn't love him back romantically etc.. But Ebi also grew up without her mother&father, she got bullied, her life was hard enough to her commit suicide. Yian's mother died when he was so little, he lost her long-time friend which seemed to be really precious for him and now he won't able to swim for a while or maybe more...

Please don't get me wrong, my these words are not against all TK fans that feels bad for him&loves him. I respect everyone's opinion. I'm just  trying to say, in this drama, TK isn't only one who has a hard life. Most of students goes through hardships in their own way. 

​i know very well too that TK isn't the only one with hardship on this drama ... but , TK has nobody beside him , the one who cares for him deeply and look at him when no one wanted to . on the other hand , YA has his super-kind-dad who will always be beside him no matter if he couldn't swim anymore or what . And EB , even when she got bullied she has her Love House's children as a comfort ... 

but what about TK ? his father is such an richard simmons (he puts him in a mental hospital wtf )& his mom neglect him , and he also has no friendss at all

i think its about TK choice, he can make friends with others... he just need to open himself to his friends... sekang kids are funny, why couldnt he trust them and make friend with them? its about his choice. he can also call his mother anytime. his mother seems really want to talk a lot with taekwang. why he and his mother doesnt comfort each other?

and of course he can always tell his problem to eunbi so that eunbi can understand. the problem is he doesnt tell it. he only tell a small part about it. if ur mother want to get married again, and it makes her life happier, then why not (compare to her ruined life with tk father)? it happened to me, almost the same case.

tk always show the happy go luck personality, so nobody would notice that he has problem. nobody has telephaty or read other person mind ( i think, hehehe).

Just for the sake of waiting for Monday night! 

What if Ebyul is the mastermind one? This thought has crossed my mind sometime back because her disappearance seems like a plot to me.

I keep wondering (same as some of you) why and how a teenage girl can stay away from home, being alive, with no money and shelter for months.

How does she find out that she has a twin sister?

Why she kept sending clothes to Ebi without telling Ebi that she has a twin sister?

How her mother manage to adopt a wrong girl (Ebyl instead of Ebi) in the first place. If the mother thinks that Ebyl was Ebi, that would mean that they were raise in the same home, correct? So people should know that they are twins, correct?

Why her diary pages, which she kept so secretly in her room, were torn off and then appeared here and there?

Why YA narrated that ‘at least she came back’ when he was about to do swimming completion in early episode. What did he know?

Why TK seems like he did not know Ebi(as Ebyul) when he roped down at the hospital in the earlier episode? They are in the same class though.

Why TK said to his father that his ‘father should know what he is capable of if he does not contain himself’ (in ep 12)? What had he ever done?

There are more questions in my mind as the story goes. Besides, the way Ebyul ran out of the room where SI lied dead was kind of strange in my sense. If I were her seeing seeing a friend died (sleeping position.. no blood..), I would be shocked .. froze.. and screamed my heart out instead of running out like I was the one who stabbed her to die. 

Also, if I were hiding and just coming back home to see my mom, I would go crazily happy rather than looking creepy like Ebyul did…( unless.. she learns that her mother did something wrong to her and then she came back for a revenge/haunting ) ..

What do you think … guys ???

i think its about TK choice, he can make friends with others... he just need to open himself to his friends... sekang kids are funny, why couldnt he trust them and make friend with them? its about his choice. he can also call his mother anytime. his mother seems really want to talk a lot with taekwang. why he and his mother doesnt comfort each other?

and of course he can always tell his problem to eunbi so that eunbi can understand. the problem is he doesnt tell it. he only tell a small part about it. if ur mother want to get married again, and it makes her life happier, then why not (compare to her ruined life with tk father)? it happened to me, almost the same case.

tk always show the happy go luck personality, so nobody would notice that he has problem. nobody has telephaty or read other person mind ( i think, hehehe).

​Yes it is his choices to make friends with others but before he meet EB, he doesn't know how to be open to his friends like EB said to him "because I didn't want people to hate me, I tried to get into rage and tried to bear with it. I've done all kinds of things. Like you". This makes his reputation as a trouble kid, he also enter mental hospital so no matter he said,nobody will believe him and think him as crazy person. Beside I think he doesn't want people to know that his father is the respectable director because he doesn't want to ruin his father reputation and his father also doesn't want people to find out that he is his son. But when he meet EB, she's the one who approach him first and he then open to her. That's why he start to become more open towards everyone..but you can't accept him to start tell everyone how he really feels, at least he already said his real feeling to EB..I think that is progress..

IMO,the reason he didn't tell EB is because he see that EB already has a lot of problem..he doesn't want to burden her with his problem..and he might reluctant to tell EB because his father is the one that behind the Soo In accidents.. he still worry about him though..

It's not that he against the marriage,he even go to his mother's wedding as symbol that he give his blessing.. but it still hurt though, so i think it's understandable that he has a moment of sadness.. and just one thing that bugged me, if his mother really care about him, why not come see him when she see TK? why just stare? is she doesn't want people to know that TK is his son? 

@zaireen: I'm agree w/ everything you said!! pretty onion head

& my reaction to upcoming episodes next week will be like in the pic..

If the writer-nims won't give us a proper explanation for everything next week, I'll be like a bomb that will explode any minute..kidding! :D:w00t::lol: but srlsy, if they'll give us a not-so good episode next week, I don't know what to do w/ them..aissssh! <_<-_-

@KSHxKYJ LOL button for you :D

That bomb word remind me of Tae Kwang and Ki Tae.  

I'm happy when there are many YanBi shippers in hehe. In some first episodes I just find they are nice couple but my ship started when Tae kwang asked Yi an that " you don't like her, right?" And he fell in silence. So, I think sooner or later he will realize he likes Eunbi. And Eun Byul, It seems unfair to her when Yi An forget 10 years friendship and love with her but I hope Eun Byul just considers Yi An as a best friend . Ahhh mulla! I'd better ship in real life : Joo Hyuk with Sohyun

Just for the sake of waiting for Monday night! 

What if Ebyul is the mastermind one? This thought has crossed my mind sometime back because her disappearance seems like a plot to me.

I keep wondering (same as some of you) why and how a teenage girl can stay away from home, being alive, with no money and shelter for months.

How does she find out that she has a twin sister?

Why she kept sending clothes to Ebi without telling Ebi that she has a twin sister?

How her mother manage to adopt a wrong girl (Ebyl instead of Ebi) in the first place. If the mother thinks that Ebyl was Ebi, that would mean that they were raise in the same home, correct? So people should know that they are twins, correct?

Why her diary pages, which she kept so secretly in her room, were torn off and then appeared here and there?

Why YA narrated that ‘at least she came back’ when he was about to do swimming completion in early episode. What did he know?

Why TK seems like he did not know Ebi(as Ebyul) when he roped down at the hospital in the earlier episode? They are in the same class though.

Why TK said to his father that his ‘father should know what he is capable of if he does not contain himself’ (in ep 12)? What had he ever done?

There are more questions in my mind as the story goes. Besides, the way Ebyul ran out of the room where SI lied dead was kind of strange in my sense. If I were her seeing seeing a friend died (sleeping position.. no blood..), I would be shocked .. froze.. and screamed my heart out instead of running out like I was the one who stabbed her to die. 

Also, if I were hiding and just coming back home to see my mom, I would go crazily happy rather than looking creepy like Ebyul did…( unless.. she learns that her mother did something wrong to her and then she came back for a revenge/haunting ) ..

What do you think … guys ???

okay... i'll try to sound out my opinion about your Q one by one hahaha because whoops you got a bunch there haha

maybe she has a part time job , does it make sense (?)

she finds out that she has a twin sister because of the Love House article that was published in the news 

because they both have the same face. they were raise in the same home at first , but then there is some trouble with the adoption procedures or something so one is being transferred to Love House ( maybe its closer ? idk either... lol ) 

when YA said at least she came back , he didn't meant anything about his involvement in EByul missing scene or what ... i think what he meant is it doesn't matter if she is amnesiac , at least she is back ( and not dead  , or in a missing state ) 

TK did know EByul , he even greets here saying " hello Gong Byul " or something like that haha

When TK said that to his father , it doesn't mean about something that he had done ... i think its meant as a threaten & a warning to his dad to how length could he go through to protect EB ( in this matter ) if his dad doesn't do , or neglect the matter & so on 

IKRRR !  i think its a bit strange , its more like EByul is witnessing the murder it self , thats why she scream and run .. about the EByul scene... well maybe she just want to shocked her mom or something that she is still alive , she did give a little smile in the end tho hahaha

thats just my opinion tho ... cmiiw

just recently got into this drama and i'm enjoying it so far. of course i read ahead, but it never really bothers me in watching unless it's draggy. this is the 2nd korean drama i have come to like and am willing to watch all the episodes without skimming and skipping. the first was Stars Falling From the Sky... and Protect the Boss would have been 2nd, but it stretched too long. anyways, Who Are You ~ School 2015 has me hooked and i'm liking the way it's written and the acting is on point so far. there's just a lot of questions i have sicne it's confusing me and what not, but i'm really curious with this whole mystery thing with Sooin, and why Eunbyul and Eunbi switched in the first place. but i guess i'll just have to wait. lol does anyone know how many episodes it will be? i'm not one for 14+ episodes (used to jdramas) anyways, yeah. plus Kim Sohyun is a good actress. Nam Joohyuk is a cutie. Yook Sungjae is just <3 lol

Archived