[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

I have been thinking that Eun Byul's inaction in the scene of SI's bullying can have an explanation. Maybe Eun Byul in order to protect her friend used a different tactic than her sister Eun Bi. Instead of stepping in, where she could have become the next target, she decided to fake a bullier attitude. She might have told the other one that SI was the "student" she would bully. Since Eun Byul has a reputation of a tough girl, the other didn't want to argue... Besides, Eun Byul wanted to use her reputation as such in order to protect SI. This could be the explanation why the other girl said that Eun byul used to hate Soo In, when they met outside the night before Eun Byul disappeared.  She thought, EByul hated SI hence she would bully SI. Actually, EByul never did.

This could also explain why she wasn't allowed to show any kindness in front of the others and wrote her, she would watch her from afar. The note Eun bi found in the book would be also a clue for that. Finally, the day SI died, EByul couldn't ask her if she was okay. She had to fake no concern... this was the way she wanted to protect SI. On the other hand, I guess, she might have waited for SI somewhere and when SI didn't show up, she went back to school and discovered her dead body. This could also explain why Eun Byul felt terrible, since she didn't prevent her friend's death. 

What do you think?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long time since the last time I turned off my 'lurking in the back' mode, but I couldn't contain the desire to stop it since no one have mention this before:

In the flash back scene where EBy asked YA what would happen if she has an identical twin and she goes to the same school as them and all three of them are having fun together. Do I sense jealousy? Does deep down EBy worry whether YA would prefer EBi instead of her? If he ever knows her.

Doesn't that mean EBy was ready to give YA up, since she decided to let EBi takes her place. Since she didn't let anyone knows her felling toward YA.

I have been thinking that Eun Byul's inaction in the scene of SI's bullying can have an explanation. Maybe Eun Byul in order to protect her friend used a different tactic than her sister Eun Bi. Instead of stepping in, where she could have become the next target, she decided to fake a bullier attitude. She might have told the other one that SI was the "student" she would bully. Since Eun Byul has a reputation of a tough girl, the other didn't want to argue... Besides, Eun Byul wanted to use her reputation as such in order to protect SI. This could be the explanation why the other girl said that Eun byul used to hate Soo In, when they met outside the night before Eun Byul disappeared.  She thought, EByul hated SI hence she would bully SI. Actually, EByul never did.

This could also explain why she wasn't allowed to show any kindness in front of the others and wrote her, she would watch her from afar. The note Eun bi found in the book would be also a clue for that. Finally, the day SI died, EByul couldn't ask her if she was okay. She had to fake no concern... this was the way she wanted to protect SI. On the other hand, I guess, she might have waited for SI somewhere and when SI didn't show up, she went back to school and discovered her dead body. This could also explain why Eun Byul felt terrible, since she didn't prevent her friend's death. 

What do you think?

​Great character analysis. I agree that Eun Byul's complex is moreof someone who protects her friend from afar. Instead of getting herself involved, she could only help her friend by cooperating with the flow. While she also had a reputation, she knew that siding with SI would make it worse; however, it just shows that she was a coward toward her best friend from primary school. And thus, in agreement that I highlighted above, she wasn't able to do much to protect her true friend.

Sad, but life moves on... 

CDQ1N1iUUAAx8rO.jpg

Cr. to owner 

This may have been posted already agesssss back so ignore if it has already been put here...

From this chart, green means friendship and pink means love... 

Im guessing....... YA loves Ebyul (true) and EBi and YA remains rly close friends ORRRR some relo *cue some song* 

What do you think?

​I think it kinda makes sense, except I doubt the fake bullier attitude. If Eun Byul did fake it, she wouldn't say "Why did you do such a scary thing?" to the bullier when they met on the school trip. Also Eun Byul wouldn't smile back to Soo In when the bullier went away from her.

I still think it's weird how the bullier backed off immediately when they saw Eun Byul. Since the bullier said to Eun Bi that Eun Byul used to hate Soo In, I don't think she knew Eun Byul and Soo In were actually friends back then. So that must not be the reason why they backed off. But why did the bullier suspect Eun Byul for sending messages to her with "Jung Soo In" alias? Hmm something is off. There's a gap in Soo In mystery that hasn't been told to viewers yet I guess.

What do you think?

​The fact that Eun Byul was one of the witness proved that she returned back to school, and that must be for Soo In. If she had no concern at all about Soo In, why would she return back to school and ended up found Soo In's body? Until we see next episode, we can't say that Eun Byul is selfish and just let her friend died. Because she did returned back to school.

What do you think?

​Yeah i think the writer's are trying to put it out there that yeah it's easy to say that 'we should stand up for bullying' but in actual fact, once we are faced in the situation, it is sometimes hard to just stand up when the other people may well be against you as well. This goes into line with Ebi's past situation where she does stand up for a victim but later gets bullied herself. In this case, Ebyul cares and loves Sooin but fears that she would be involved or turn into a victim too. 

What i love about this drama is that it gets you thinking. Yeah we are all against bullying and we say that we stand up for it but its the matter of do we actually do something about it or take action? When we are faced with a situation like that it's hard to intervene because of course we all think about the consequences. 

Bullying, most importantly, is about standing up for yourself mainly. You have family members and peers to support you and talk to you through it but at the end of the day, how you deal and cope with it is purely up to you. 

Sorry if I'm off topic but Sung Jae isn't lonely anymore guys. .he has wife now~ lol his wife is red valvet's joy. She's very pretty and resembles a lot to kim yoo jung. even it's just a variety show (we got married), I am just happy for him :D  He's a trend now in korea, I hope that his career will doing well in the future!!

I hope that rating will go up next week since dramas from mon-tue SBS' Heard It Through the Grapevine dan Tvn's Let's Eat 2 has ended yesterday. Especially Heard It Through the Grapevine that named as best drama (baeksang art award) and have highest rating in mon-tue drama. It will be a good chance to our drama since normally a plot episode will mark in low rating. I hope the rating will break at 10% :D

What do you think?

​I think it kinda makes sense, except I doubt the fake bullier attitude. If Eun Byul did fake it, she wouldn't say "Why did you do such a scary thing?" to the bullier when they met on the school trip. Also Eun Byul wouldn't smile back to Soo In when the bullier went away from her.

I still think it's weird how the bullier backed off immediately when they saw Eun Byul. Since the bullier said to Eun Bi that Eun Byul used to hate Soo In, I don't think she knew Eun Byul and Soo In were actually friends back then. So that must not be the reason why they backed off. But why did the bullier suspect Eun Byul for sending messages to her with "Jung Soo In" alias? Hmm something is off. There's a gap in Soo In mystery that hasn't been told to viewers yet I guess.

​I believe, Eun Byul never had to fake the bullying... she only might have said, she would kind of bully SI by ignoring her... making her the outcast. It was part of the game. If SI was ignored by the class, then she wouldn't have been bullied. Sure, her fate wasn't great, but based on my knowledge about bullying in SK, even the teachers can't prevent it. So when she was alone, Eun Byul could come to SI and talk to her. Her reproach towards the other girl makes sense, because Eun Byul never tormented SI, whereas the other did. Eun Byul only faked her cold attitude towards SI so that the other thought, Eun Byul would hate SI. About the sms: Eun Byul knew that the other girl would bully SI..., whereas the other girl had nothing against Eun Byul as evidence since she never spoke or mistreated SI. 

Sorry if I'm off topic but Sung Jae isn't lonely anymore guys. .he has wife now~ lol his wife is red valvet's joy. She's very pretty and resembles a lot to kim yoo jung. even it's just a variety show (we got married), I am just happy for him :D  He's a trend now in korea, I hope that his career will doing well in the future!!

I hope that rating will go up next week since dramas from mon-tue SBS' Heard It Through the Grapevine dan Tvn's Let's Eat 2 has ended yesterday. Especially Heard It Through the Grapevine that named as best drama (baeksang art award) and have highest rating in mon-tue drama. It will be a good chance to our drama since normally a plot episode will mark in low rating. I hope the rating will break at 10% :D

​LOL! i'm so against him doing WGM (i even think why don you just marry yourself you are so pretty when you crossdress- pls refer to my sig hahaha) but when they announce his "wife" HEOL! Interesting both of them are 4D but they are too young Sungjae 95' Joy 96'(youngest in the history of WGM i heard or the same age w/ Taemin(shinee)-Naeun(apink) couple)--- He's really a hot trend right now, his 1st filming for WGM is today and he is doing School 2015, released duet song, off to release ost track for School 2015... he's way too busy this days... i just hope, they release a song that suits my taste BtoB is so talented yet unappreciated because of their lackluster song. SORRY OFF TOPIC.

4 episodes to go... I hope they give us a satisfactory ending. and a happy ending for Taekwang at this point idc if he becomes Eunbi's bbf as long someone gives him love and care.

@nen101 I agree with you. After watching a video on youtube made by Americans who lived for years in SK, they once presented the subject bullying in SK and I was really shocked when I heard that even some parents of bullied kids would even reproach to the teacher who intervened that they ruined their kid's reputation because now it was sort of official that their child was an outcast and that reputation would follow them...

Moreover, to me the origin of the problem is the class system and its group dynamic... the same students spend the whole day together.... actually, the bullying would be less, if there was no homeroom class, but the students would have to choose their own classes, so that the students wouldn't be always together.

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-04-2714.85.13.83.4
2015-04-2824.84.84.23.8
2015-05-0436.56.64.14.1
2015-05-0546.36.85.95.7
2015-05-1156.77.45.05.6
2015-05-1267.17.86.06.5
2015-05-1877.38.06.06.4
2015-05-1987.68.06.77.2 (18th)
2015-05-2597.8 (19th)8.9 (18th)6.87.0
2015-05-26107.4 (17th)8.2 (15th)7.1 (17th)7.1 (19th)
2015-06-01118.2 (17th)9.2 (15th)6.97.9
2015-06-02128.1 (17th)8.9 (14th)7.0 (197th)7.6 (18th)
2015-06-0813    
2015-06-0914    
2015-06-1515    
2015-06-1616    
The ratings are getting better and better!

. Ah, talking about shi jin.. I felt so loling everytime she miss-understand GTK's actions and thought him that he likes her. Very kyeoptaa.. especially the lunch time scene in the cadetaria "eat a lot, you look prettier when you eat." Ommo... hahaha.. I love these two.. am I the only one who think this way? Hahaha

​@stargazer187 This 2 actually are so comical together and I really ship them. I'm not saying TK/EBi is no good, but scenes of this 2 together are really good. I didn't really pay much attention to Shi Jin initially, despite her problems but ever since her "misunderstanding" of TK's actions, I love her scenes, especially when they involve TK :D. That said, I'm still very much on YA/EBi's ship, although I am thinking we are all going to be disappointed, and all ships will be sinking or still floating ie "open ending" and "up to your own interpretation" kind of ending!

Guest ruby014

Have faith! We still have an umbrella scene haha :P

IMO I think it was good thing he confessed even though he was rejected.
Now ... Eun Bi knows his feelings. I think that is the most important thing.
He was direct. I. LIKE. YOU. He was honest.
Now we will see if Eun Bi act like nothing happened when they meet again or will she now see Taekwang in a different light LOL hahaha :P
(haha the comments of some fans at their Instagram page made me laugh :P

​Ummm is there anyway you can tell me the link of where you heard the info of them having an umbrella scene? I really ship these two and I will literally cry my heart out if they don't end up together. They make more sense in my brain than Eun Bi and YA together, because he has liked Eun Byul all his life and I don't see how those feelings are going to just disappear. Oh please writers I beg of you let TK and Eun Bi be together!!!!!! :tears::tears:

​The picture that I posted was from somewhat official Instagram page of school 2015. They post BTS pictures from the set ... when the show started they only have 10k followers  ...they now have 126k followers sooo I believe its authentic that its their instagram account

후아유-학교2015 - this is the Link and .... lets not forget KSH posted this

and I haven't seen any scene like this in episode 11 and 12 ... soo lets be positive! hahaha

I don't think they'll post the picture if they will not use it for the drama:P ... or is this punishment for the fans who kept on stalking the staffs while they are filming for the drama hahahahahahaha oh my gosh I hope they're not that cruel haha :P  Just to be sure lets spam their page to show us this scene asap whahahaha (kidding!)  :D 

EDIT: sooo I tried to check the previous posts and I found an article but its in korean language! lol But I think the source of the article is legit.:D

‘후아유’ 김소현 육성재, 가슴 떨리는 우산 속 아이컨텍 포착 - this is the article :P

This episode really poured out my tears..

Soo In case

I'm glad that we finally know what really happened.. I understand why her sister really mad but I just feel that it's not 100% EBy and teacher kim fault. Both of them is already the one who feels really guilty because of it.. IMO the school is the one who should take the responsibility, they shouldn't cover this case..

YA-EB

Finally YA accept EB as EB not EBy.. and that date,I feel like YA treat her as a friend or sister, I think YA still love EBy.. i know it might seem crazy, but i think YA doesn't really care about EB getting transfer, yes he ask to EB about it but didn't do anything.. he seems to let EB go and the date is like closure to me.. Maybe he thinks that he can still see her even without go to same school, but the way i see it, he doesn't have the same feeling like EB.. he needs time if he really want to like EB, he's been in love with EBy for years..

Taekwang

IMO the main character for today episode is TK..as we can see, he really struggle with his family problem but still try to safe EB even he know EB doesn't return his feeling.. He doesn't want to lose another person that he loves again, that's why he tried so hard to stop the transfer and even ask his father a favor..Despite all the argument that he and his father have,he still worry about him but the father doesn't have slight idea that his son really a good kid.. TK has conflicted in his mind, his father try to hurt someone that he loves but he also doesn't want to hurt his father despite the treatment that he got..He also has to witnessed his mother remarried, mother who promised to be on his side for many years but in the end abandon him.. The hardest part for him is he has no one to share with.. How he handle the problem and the confession even he know it was no use, he has grown into a man.. It break my heart seeing him like that, but I also proud of him.. he truly deserve someone who really care for him..

For me, the confession scene is not the end of TK and EB, like TK said it doesn't matter he still like her.. especially with EBy return, i think there's slight hope for TK-EB, since YA will go to EBy.. 

Anyway, is it TK's father really doesn't care about him? I meant he seems very conflicted when his son ask to stop the transfer.. but maybe he just think that his work is more important than his own son..

Ugh so frustrated with today's episode (12). I'm a fan of Taekwang and Eunbi. But not a huge fan of Taekwang today. He forceably hugs Eunbi? That's not romantic at all. I feel sorry for him....sigh. It looks like it won't be him :( Poor kid...

I was happy that the mother is finally letting Eunbi be Eunbi. Sad that she has to transfer, but I think it's the best.

And Eunbyul. She's so selfish. How can she do that to her poor mother???!

I'm hooked. Can't wait until next episode.

The Soo In incident was so sad, but it was wrong for the sister to scare Eunbyul. How is it her fault? Yeah the teacher should have waited until all students left the class first...

​I understand your view. However, I think the forceable hug thing is a kdrama trait. I know that some people view it as demeaning towards woman who are effectively portrayed as weak against the male counter part who can overpower them with their physique. Though in saying that EBi can totally kick his nuts and upper cut TK if she really despised his hug. I think TK needed her hug not only due to her rejection of his confession but mostly because he had an emotionally draining day because of his mum and dad. :)

Archived