✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I dreamed it or did one floofy and cute R-doggo has been seen on IG walking with his other floofy friend? 

Cuteness overload! 

:cutekitty:

My only crumb is you saying there are crumbs, lol, so I'm overjoyed every time I see a post here. 

I was surfing yesterday in binkyo hashtag and noticed other ships / antis posts there. God how I hate people using hashtags to make other people angry. Want attention, much? 

I suddenly feel like I need vacation just to visit Suecomma Bonnie boutiques, lol. This CF is so elegant! Same vibes as lots of Bin's CFs. They both have this high-fashion, expensive feel, tak makes you momentarily dream of being in their world. No wonder they look so good together. And people wonder why we ship them. 

Some anti posted ridiculous claim, that all of Kyo's pictures are highly edited, and that's the only reason she's so beautiful. My god. Use google, people. All it takes is one click, short query and you'll see the natural beauty you claim is edited. 

:loveu:

3 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I believe in BinKyo and their inner circle and not on any trashy foreign reporters

We don't need validation from any so called reporter who claimed to know binkyo privately. Binkyo at work is them showing their public image. Binkyo with friends are them without any fences up. 

People will only believe what they wanted to. The only person who can clear all these rumors etc. is Hb himself. So for now, while waiting for him, kindly stop bashing Kyo just to appease what's bothering your mind. Does it really helps you on bashing Kyo? Does bashing made you a decent person or  just showing your bad attitude? In everything we do, avoid hurting other people. Be respectful of this thread for this is made for Binkyo fans. Just find the right thread that fits your attitude, that  màkes you feel happy and what will makes you a better person. As this thread is open to the public, just be respectful if you intend to comment or better just post on your preferred ship. If your motive is just to harm Binkyo shippers, kindly go to your own shipping thread where all of you can have same thoughts and views. This is an appeal to non-Binkyo fans so we can avoid hurting each other. Let's help to make our world a better one especially during this pandemic. Fanwars will just aggravate the situation. Let's ship with love and respect to the choices we made. Let's not focus too much on the crumbs just focus on the reality that will come soon. No need to bash Kyo if you are 100% sure of who you maybe shipping Hb with. Remember, Hb will marry the woman that he truly loves no matter how against his fans would be. I will respect his decision when the right time comes as what I did in the past. 

To each his own.

Thank you and I hope you will adhere to this request.

I would like to quote an esteemed person here:  "Life is fragile; death is certain; tomorrow is not a promise...."  so let's do the best we can.  Let us wait for the truth, when the persons concerned so wish to reveal to us, from unimpeachable sources; if they wish to remain private, let us respect their privacy.  Enjoy life and the joys we still have in the midst of this pandemic.  Above all, let us be a blessing to all.

@syahirannsyakirann welcome to the thread! As a solo bin fan, I feel the same way as you do. It makes me sad to see him being represented as someone who lacks professionalism and a selfish person. But I will still stand by what I've known him to be all these years. He will never mix personal with his career. Not then, and definitely not now when he is much more mature and holds a much higher standing in k-entertainment.

Even if binkyo does not turn out to be the truth, I'm glad I found a new celeb to stan. I am now more appreciative of why kyo has remained one of the top hallyu stars over the years. She is really the epitome of grace and beauty, resilience and loyalty. Thanks to the kyonatics who have kept me well fed with information about kyo.

And the loyalty and support from her squad who has been with her since the beginning, is a verification of that. By extension, to see them supporting bin, also makes me believe that bin is a good person too.

Archived