✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would know this friend if you somehow follow Kyo for a long time. So if they managed to discover "this squad", they may have some insiders from ex Kyo fans/ex shippers who are just against Binkyo. 

These haters are getting more pathetic each day. So childish and immature. LOL 

Guys, there's life outside shipping okay.  :joy:

I must say this friend doesn’t care about what others think.

I’m really bad in investigating. But this friend posted a clip seems like sending a message to the ex-h that he doesn’t deserve her after this friend posted about ‘misogynist’. I mean, it’s like this friend telling others don’t mess with our Queen. This friend totally said it about the ex-h when the divorce is settled.

Now new post about HB, I haven’t watch Cloy yet so I’m not sure whether the clip taken from cloy. Google translate it, this friend definitely fall in love with HB?:D

The friend loves Bo Gum too especially when he plays piano during his fan meets. 

BUT 

That friend has always been consistent that Kyo's ex will also become his ex. He has never supported any Kyo's ex. 

AND 

That friend has never posted about Hyun Bin anymore after the break up. 

Long time avid fans of Kyo of course know this. I have many Kyonatics friends who are surprised by these recent developments. 

:loolz:

58 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo's close friend posted about Hyun Bin again and take note, some clips are NOT CLOY scenes..

For delulus out there to be clear that the support is for HYUN BIN ONLY.

Clip was from year 2009. We know who was Hyun Bin's GF that time.

:lollipop:

Now is not the first time Kyo's friend posted about Hyun Bin, wayback 2010, that friend was promoting Secret Garden.

Has stopped posting anything about him after the break-up.

So what's the reason behind the new posts?

:smort:

Spoiler

For desperate people who wants to debunk friendship, this is the friend with Kyo and ex in Paris in Sept 2017 

74387730-2062-4861-B2-E7-D77312-E2-EBF7.

Posting this to remind unwanted visitors in this thread that this FRIEND is first and foremost a loyal supporter of kyo. I know you’ve seen the thai mag cover of kyo which he posted on the same day he posted video clip of bin...but you are just turning a blind eye. :tounge_wink:

:eats2:

It’s been a long time since I posted. I repeatedly came here weeks ago but then Soompi was down. Just got the chance to back read everything. Thank you dear squirrel armies for staying loyal despite the “denial”.

Her long time friend posted again <3 I will stay unbothered to whoever tries to debunk because I have faith myself. This friend was very much vocal before and I believe these little tidbits has it very own meaning. It doesn’t matter what because in our hearts WE KNOW WHAT IT IS ;)

Really, they are also debunking the friendship with Kyo?  LOL 

Is debunking an addiction now? :joy:

The sunflower post with a caption "Always"  is already a testament of their friendship and support to each other. That post was also liked by a bin squad (they even follow each other).

Plus the signature #hashtag.

Someone already shared that post here before. I don't know how to insert photos here. Feel free to share it again if you like.

But I think no matter how we want to prove it, these people will only believe what they want to believe.

So, as mature people, we will just mind our own and will just enjoy every crumbs that we get. Keep them coming! :heartxoxo:

5 hours ago, arabella said:

Shipping is supposed to be fun...and whether the couple supported end up together or not, its fine....we don't dictate others' lives. We'll just be happy for them, so I really can't understand the obsession that has come over some people...

You are absolutely right. Shipping is supposed to be fun. I don’t understand the hate honestly. Why waste your time debunking Binkyo when you can focus on your ship. Why so serious?!? There’s a whole world out there waiting for you to enjoy. Spend time with your loved ones. You use too much energy defending your ship to the extent of hating other people. They (or she) don’t even know you. Their life will go on with or without you. So relax .. enjoy life. Let go of the hate. Be happy.. As for me... I’m enjoying reading recent developments. 

45 minutes ago, fragola said:

Posting this to remind unwanted visitors in this thread that this FRIEND is first and foremost a loyal supporter of kyo. I know you’ve seen the thai mag cover of kyo which he posted on the same day he posted video clip of bin...but you are just turning a blind eye. :tounge_wink:

Hahaha...thanks for this! I was planning to do the same, but dont know how to post photos. :joy:

you just missed the latest Bin post. :glasses: 

53 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Now is not the first time Kyo's friend posted about Hyun Bin, wayback 2010, that friend was promoting Secret Garden.

Has stopped posting anything about him after the break-up.

So what's the reason behind the new posts?

Reveal hidden contents

For desperate people who wants to debunk friendship, this is the friend with Kyo and ex in Paris in Sept 2017 

They resort to misleading the blind followers with fake info 

:happyshakes:

Giving out different excuses and some using wrong accounts sounds too much desperation to me and some expressed their desperation by lashing out at Kyo.

As if Kyo would start a relationship alone, there would be no BinKyo if Hyun Bin did not make any move.

Shipping is supposed to be for FUN only. 

:droolz:

32 minutes ago, Kimmy Joy said:

Really, they are also debunking the friendship with Kyo?  LOL 

Is debunking an addiction now? :joy:

The sunflower post with a caption "Always"  is already a testament of their friendship and support to each other. That post was also liked by a bin squad (they even follow each other).

Plus the signature #hashtag.

Someone already shared that post here before. I don't know how to insert photos here. Feel free to share it again if you like.

But I think no matter how we want to prove it, these people will only believe what they want to believe.

So, as mature people, we will just mind our own and will just enjoy every crumbs that we get. Keep them coming! :heartxoxo:

The simple hashtag obviously for SHK. 

That friend posted on July,22 says it all. It’s obviously related to SHK. Prayers and afterall, tomorrow is gonna be a new day.. a new start for SHK.

KYO IS NOT FOLLOWING HER FRIEND BUT SHE USED TO FOLLOW IN HER OLD PRIVATE ACCOUNT KKKYYYOOO NOW DEACTIVATED. 

KYO ONLY STARTS FOLLOWING PEOPLE FROM SECOND HALF OF 2019 AND SHE HAS NOT FOLLOWED THOSE SHE HAS NOT RECENTLY MET. BUT THIS PANDEMIC HAS AFFECTED FREQUENT BONDING WITH FRIENDS (HMMM KYO RECENTLY FOLLOWED HB STYLIST SO THEY MUST HAVE MET RECENTLY ;)) 

BUT THAT FRIEND IS FRIEND TO ALL CLOSE SQUADS OF KYO INCLUDING HYUN BIN STYLIST AND MANY OLD FRIENDS OF BIN. 

SO OF COURSE THAT FRIEND KNOW THE REAL DEAL. 

TO ILLUSTRATE:

AS MENTIONED MANY TIMES ALREADY, WAYBACK WHEN THE SEPARATION WAS NOT KNOWN PUBLICLY, THE FRIEND ALREADY SHUT OFF A SHIPPER WHO ASKED TO PROMOTE ARTHDAL BY REPLYING "SORRY I DON'T PROMOTE ANYBODY". THAT INCIDENT IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE THAT THIS PERSON KNEW INSIDE INFORMATION. 

That friend:

1. Supports all Song Hye Kyo projects, dramas, movies, magazine covers, CF etc.

2. Was supporting Hyun Bin in Secret Garden. Stopped supporting him afterwards.

3. Was supporting ex but in April or May 2019 when shipper asked him to promote Arthdal he replied that "I do not promote anybody." It turned out that its because Kyo and ex were already secretly separated for several months. 

4. Out of the blue, suddenly supports Hyun Bin again.

So, where does the logic of others come in that the friend is now shipping their ship? :lol: If that is the case too then why the caption only has Hyun Bin's name? :lol: Do not try to be so desperate there. Look for your own crumbs. 

2459697-D-EC3-F-40-CB-90-BF-BE53-A0-BF35

hahaha - this reminds me of something called "self fulfilling prophecy" -  In a attempt to debunk the prophecy, all the efforts to prevent it actually leads to the prophecy coming true, thus fulfilling the prophecy! 

This friend WILL NEVER turn back on Kyo. period. 

Archived