✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry we are no longer discussing about BinKyo crumbs in any public sites to protect their privacy and their friends too who are constantly harassed by rabid shippers. 

Private life is private and we cannot dictate who our favorite stars like in real life. 

I am incapable of getting crumbs as I don't stay on social.media a lot but knowing from you guys that there are some is enough and makes me so happy as a shipper.

Anyway I just visited twitter and searched for binkyo awhile ago...i laughed out loud when i discovered this one account who is hating so much on binkyo and its shippers. Like that person made a dedicated account just to hate and prove binkyo is fake? What a sweet hater! With what she's doing...she might end up being their number 1 fan. :smirk:

But kidding aside, why would they do that? If they believe binkyo is fake then they should just focus on proving their ship is the real one . Seems to me she/He is convincing herself/himself too hard to write those kind of posts. I hope no binkyo fan is doing what they're doing coz its just .... Pathetic.

To all people who hates on our shipping and binkyo....if any of you is reading this. We are delusional you say? Fine. We are crazy? Fine. Are the other ships more realistic and sane than us? Okay fine. Whatever you think about us binkyo fans, its fine. We're not out there to convince the world that Binkyo.is real. Our beliefs are different from yours... that's a given. You believe of something else that we don't believe in...that is normal. No reason to hate on you because of that. Fanwars is not our game. 

Sorry fellow binkyo fans if my post is not timely...im sure most if you know about the haters on twitter already haha.  i am so behind about it.  And yes no need to talk about them. Just needed to share how i felt upon discovering those hate tweets. They were just so funny.:sweat_smile:

As of this moment, all I can say is my heart is so full of this two. Let me:happyshakes: their crumbs makes me fatter every single day. Oh boy, nobody can stop two hearts beating for each other.  And their squad is as giddy like us since they can't stop themselves from posting crumbs. Thank you so much squads:7555_attack:

Looks like my stalking/investigating skills is not good enough as I have no idea who that friend is and I dont belong to any private club. However, I am happy to know that there are new crumbs. Makes me feel alive .. I understand you can’t post anything here .. for now im happy to know that there are indeed latest developments

Reply...

Sorry that I took so long

Even if I send it now

It won't change a thing

You already forgot everything

You may not even read it

No way that is not possible

The time I pretended I did not know was too long

I love you

Even though it is not enough

Even though it is useless now

That is all I want to say

I LOVE YOU. I DO. 

57517321-8124-40-BF-95-EB-CEF73131-BAC9.

Spoiler

Them: the Reply MV was for the latest ex.

Me:

- In January 2018 till now both HB and KSR are single so why do the lyrics say it won't change a thing and its "useless" to say I love you??!

- there was a wedding invitation props in the MV 

:crybaby:

About the trees and other crazy  evidences, we already debunked them all. For the record, we are NOT convinced of China media evidences and we debunk them. 

As to the blurred pic, obviously it's not the brother of Kyo's friend because he is thin lol research first and why would a Hyun Bin squad hang out with him too. Ask the source squad if you want the truth. ;)

For example ask PSM and other close friends :lol: which we would rather not enumerate who because we respect their privacy and BinKyo privacy. 

:fiercebunny: 

Our crumbs came from real Binkyo's friends so it cannot be debunk. Not from the usual squad but merely from their longtime friend who surprised us lately for giving us clear hints. I want to thank them for giving us more lights during our darkest days. 

Fighting Binkyo.

Let's just be patient. Its a virtue isn"t it? Don't worry because  True love has a habit of coming back.

To the lurkers, be informed that so far, none of the new crumbs have been circulated and the knowledge is only possessed by some of us. Debunk, whoever that person is, is highly misinformed and misguided.

Spoiler

Hint: A common piece have recently emerged in more than one account on different occasion with interesting captions. Some were deleted within seconds so don't bother hunting.

Unlike other shippers, we are pessimistic about any possible crumb. We don't need an empty can like a debunker which only makes the loudest noise, to validate what have been discovered.

Archived