✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Chingu! My fellow Binnie fan in the same boat as me - Binnie fandom refugees who have no place to call our own! Fancy us finding solace in this peaceful thread of likeminded people who are fun loving and have a great sense of humor!

Hihihi, hi dear @KimSooHanMoo, my chingu who always assist me in understanding Binnie more :love:,greetings you here..

Hahaha, yup.. we're the refugees who are looking for uncontaminated place to discuss about these 2 amazing fandoms peacefully. We're not only able to see them as an item here, but to appreciate both of them individually too.. 

Yup, after passively reading this thread previously, I notice that how our beloved friends here giving input leisurely, hihihi.. 

Thank you for reminding me about MoTA, one of unforgettable Binnie's drama and the most presentable of him to me too.. he looks awesomely stunning most of the time whenever he's on screen, and again at least to me, hihi.. 

And by putting their photos side by side, what else can I say to describe these 2 stars:cutekitty:span widget

8 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

@fragola how long HB standee would be there before someone stole it? :lol:

it’s very easy to steal it bec there are no security personnel or store staff near the entrance and the mall is not that crowded.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the standee will soon disappear after you ladies read this post. :D

Good to see many long time Hyun Bin fans here. 

It's good that many long time individual fans of Kyo and Bin support them whoever they want as real life partners.

Real fans do not dictate favorite stars about their personal lives. 

:waves:

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Good to see many long time Hyun Bin fans here. 

It's good that many long time individual fans of Kyo and Bin support them whoever they want as real life partners.

Real fans do not dictate favorite stars about their personal lives. 

Yeup, there's alot of misconceptions that only kyonatics supports binkyo. But there are almost an equal number of long-time bin's fans who are here supporting binkyo too if they turn out to be true.

We are also able to decipher the crumbs better because we have combined knowledge of both fandoms and their characters will not be misconstrued :P.

Archived