✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, Marso18 said:

@syahirannsyakirann welcome to BinKyo thread. I hope you enjoy reading the long and tiring love story of the two awesome people. Both are being respected and loved by their friends and fans.

Hihi, thank you sis..yup, they are. I still remember the day of Bel's wedding, Binnie went missing if not mistaken before that, couple of months or weeks, and fans are searching for him(of course in social media) like we have nothing else to do haha..and we predicted that he will appear on that day. We're so happy when it happened to be true..! And for those people who said that he's not close with his stylist..hello.. he didn't appear for quite some time and was willing to show himself in front of everybody for the sake of his stylist's wedding..how do you explain that action? And, there's a photo of him where he looked quite messy (with long hair and beard) , we jokingly said that Binnie was still asking his stylist to make him look good even on her wedding day.

Well, there're a lot of stories if we want to dig the past, but it's not important to talk about them here since this is up-to-date thread which discuss on current matters (of cos not disclosing all informations,hihi). And actually that is the right way to do it where details are discussed in private forum while we get some filtered info on this open thread. Certain ships need to do the same too..

@syahirannsyakirannLooks like I have found a kindred spirit.  Happy to have you here.

I am a very junior member of the thread, often with nothing much to contribute, also looking for a haven for a Bin-fan....and I found so much more.  I got to know about Kyo and appreciate her, in this thread I still find the Binnie I have always known, not a distorted version or a screen version of him...and I like the freedom and the respect of the persons here...no bashing, no hitting below the belt, you just say your piece respectfully, and people listen.

Its more of a support thread than a shipping thread....and its been my happy place for some time.  May it be yours too

3 hours ago, arabella said:

syahirannsyakirannLooks like I have found a kindred spirit.  Happy to have you here.

Hi, thanks for the greetings..! My intention to join this thread is to get more updates on binkyo especially Binnie coz honestly, I can get new updates about him solely even in his own thread or hashtags anymore now. But it seems nothing fair in this world, I truly understand this situation. If the moderator is not happy with any of my postings, I apologize though as far as I am concerned, no specific names appear. 

I would like to apologise to all of you here too and I would not jeopardise this thread coz of my sayings. Enjoy yourself then.. :blush:

18 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hi, thanks for the greetings..! My intention to join this thread is to get more updates on binkyo especially Binnie coz honestly, I can get new updates about him solely even in his own thread or hashtags anymore now. But it seems nothing fair in this world, I truly understand this situation. If the moderator is not happy with any of my postings, I apologize though as far as I am concerned, no specific names appear. 

I would like to apologise to all of you here too and I would not jeopardise this thread coz of my sayings. Enjoy yourself then.. :blush:

No need to be sorry because you did nothing wrong and you also did not shade anyone or even mention any ship or actors name. You can still post here. 

19 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

Thank you for the reminders moderators. 

And I hope you are fair in monitoring the other threads. 

After all, it is Song Hye Kyo who is always being bashed by rabid shippers online. #Fact 

THIS. I AM ALWAYS FOR FAIRNESS AND EQUITY. 

:happyshakes:

611-FABE1-C96-A-465-E-8-D7-E-9-E8235-C31

do not quote pic!

So now even to mention the word “other ship” is now a violation against soompi rules. We even did not shade actors and actresses or put them in a bad light. I think soompi is being so sensitive nowadays. :sweat_smile: But okay I will still abide with the rules given as long as it is FAIR and JUST. I really hope so.

For those who love and support BinKyo feel free to post here. Keep going!

Seems like all my recent posts were deleted. Hahaha Sorry guys. But no regrets (need to defend Binkyo squirrel armies). :sweat_smile:  Did not even shade /bashed/degrade any celebrities.

Just wanted to remind everyone to be mature in shipping and dont forget to invite your close friends on your wedding! :tounge_wink: :surprisedwut:

Okay,  from now on, #BINKYO posts only. Hahaha (will try :innocent:)

yes,  I'm also hoping all mods. will be fair to all thread at all time. Most of the time, Kyo were  the one being bashed. Looking forward for more fairness.

pls. do not mention any other ship/shippers

This is fine as long as Soompi rule must be applied to all threads.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Shipper0924 said:

Lol. I was about to say that. I don't remember other ships being named here. So the word 'other ships' is prohibited to say/write ONLY in this thread? Are we the rabid ones? Am.I missing something here? :joy:

“Other ship” is the new bad word. :joy: 

Looks like our Binkyo thread is always in a hot seat here in soompi. :glasses:

In worst case they decide to close this thread, can one of our long time squirrel armies create an IG account and name it BinkyoSquirrels? :DThen they can just post there for updates and we can all freely comment there. We'll use our soompi account name. :sweat_smile:

Don't be discouraged ladies. It's hard to be hot and popular like the two ppl we stan. Them and are their supporters are always heavily scrutinised and surrounded by enemies all the time. We will stay unbothered like our fav celebs.

20200821-120606.jpg

16 minutes ago, Kimmy Joy said:

In worst case they decide to close this thread, can one of our long time squirrel armies create an IG account and name it BinkyoSquirrels? :DThen they can just post there for updates and we can all freely comment there. We'll use our soompi account name. :sweat_smile:

Well, if that happens then Viki who owns Soompi would no longer have a thread for BinKyo during the Revelation Day ;) Where would the well wishers post? At the haters lair? :joy:

1 hour ago, Marso18 said:

No need to be sorry because you did nothing wrong and you also did not shade anyone or even mention any ship or actors name. You can still post here.

Hihihi, thanks for the encouragement, I'll still be here and I have the feelings that this thread looks like a 'threat' to certain people. Anyway, I doubt that I may contribute any crumbs for binkyo as I don't have any 'k-ent close friends' like others:elated:

Thus, I'll be the active reader and reactor to show my support :love:

1 hour ago, arabella said:

@syahirannsyakirann Don't go...keep posting...don't be sorry...we are all learners here

No worry sis, I'm still exist. . :glee:

46 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

“Other ship” is the new bad word. :joy: 

Hihihi, yes.. it's a bad word coz it will create a fanwar, but between which ships exactly?? :confused:

16 minutes ago, Kimmy Joy said:

Yup, count me in.. and since this is shippers' paradise, maybe we should be more delusional instead of staying low..? (Just kidding friends.. I'm am still a rational person) Hihihi.. 

Archived