And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

:getmygrooveon:

5 hours ago, leek said:

Hide contents

Them: the Reply MV was for the latest ex.

Me:

- In January 2018 till now both HB and KSR are single so why do the lyrics say it won't change a thing and its "useless" to say I love you??!

- there was a wedding invitation props in the MV 

Because they don't know what dot that is why they don't have the idea how to connect it. :loolz:

Real supporters of bin and kyo is enjoying the yummiest crumbs that many doesn't know about. Debunkers is debunking evidences that even us don't consider it as evidence.

So let us just enjoy with our crumbs and let those crazy people try their best to debunk binkyo.

Crumbs are from the squad or themselves and always remember, it involves the entire ecosystem and in order to identify that it is indeed a crumbs, everything must be investigated:approves:

1 hour ago, Marso18 said:

Ah the crumbs! You will not get crumbs here so just debunk your own assumptions. Just focus on your mental health! :D

You ready? Let's giggle :Diggle! :tounge_wink:

Actually, Ive just learned about "this squad" through this forum way back page 200+. The account is not even followed by Kyo so it would be hard for outsiders/newbies to search for "this squad". LOL

I just used my auditing/investigative skills to search for this secret squad. And thank God I found " the account" (wont reveal the gender to make it harder for haters/debunkers:joy:) way before and lucky to know what crumbs our squirrel armies are talking about. We have a new one for today. Keep it coming! More vids of Bin please. Alternate with Kyo vids. Hahaha 

26 minutes ago, Kimmy Joy said:

You ready? Let's giggle :Diggle! :tounge_wink:

Actually, Ive just learned about "this squad" through this forum way back page 200+. The account is not even followed by Kyo so it would be hard for outsiders/newbies to search for "this squad". LOL

I just used my auditing/investigative skills to search for this secret squad. And thank God I found " the account" (wont reveal the gender to make it harder for haters/debunkers:joy:) way before and lucky to know what crumbs our squirrel armies are talking about. We have a new one for today. Keep it coming! More vids of Bin please. Alternate with Kyo vids. Hahaha 

hahaha - same here - I was going nuts not knowing who this BFF is that the army was talking about earlier this week. I am new to K-drama world and I am not even Korean- so it was hard to go back and forth trying to google translate and make sense.  I came upon this BFF's account by chance yesterday and when i went thru the prev. posts, it is very evident that these are not just small crumbs that have been thrown at us :) 

36 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THAT FRIEND WON'T SUPPORT ANYONE THAT KYO DOES NOT LIKE. IF YOU ARE AN EX OF KYO, YOU WILL ALSO BECOME AN EX OF THAT FRIEND. SO HOW COME THE FRIEND IS POSTING ABOUT HYUN BIN NOW :getmygrooveon:

That friend was very supportive to Kyo during the divorce period. Some of the posts were shaded captioned "to be a woman in this misogynist country". When people were throwing rude and unfair judgment on Kyo during that time.  The friend even posted sunflowers as support and captioned it "Always" with the signature hashtag. This post was also liked by a Bin squad. ;)

Ok, that's all I can share. I might have just revealed too much. Haha just trying to help our fellow squirrel armies that are clueless. 

But for haters/ fans turned antis, if you're that curious to debunk this, work harder. Well, if you find debunking as a new hobby, go ahead, whatever floats your boat.:tounge_wink:

Disclaimer: We are not saying that the bff's posting of bin vids is a solid proof of binkyo v2 realness. We are all just curious you know. :joy:

Why is this bff got suddenly interested about the ex bf's popularity? The bff can just ignore it, why give a space in your account (multiple spaces already)? Same account where you post your vocal support to Kyo. :coolshades:

I can't believe Im seeing photos/videos of Bin and Kyo in one account that is not fanmade. :issohappy:

"I've learned this pandemic how to value people who are by my side. By believing in and relying on each other, we will be able to get through this difficult period. It's a time when love, sacrificing for each other & interacting with people around us are important."

- #SongHyeKyo

:heart1:

Friend of Kyo is so proud of Hyun Bin and started to watch his drama but only mentions Binnie not his co stars of course haha.

:coolshades:

That friend of Kyo is so loyal to her. One of the fiesty friends of Kyo so, for rabids out there, Kyo's friend knows how to handle crazies like you. Was never afraid before to give hints to fans what caused the divorce. So brave and staunch defender of Kyo and now openly praising Hyun Bin. :smort:

11 hours ago, JiminLove said:

Friend of Kyo is so proud of Hyun Bin and started to watch his drama but only mentions Binnie not his co stars of course haha.

That friend of Kyo is so loyal to her. One of the fiesty friends of Kyo so, for rabids out there, Kyo's friend knows how to handle crazies like you. Was never afraid before to give hints to fans what caused the divorce. So brave and staunch defender of Kyo and now openly praising Hyun Bin. 

Spoiler

Yeah but when friendship posted The Crossing he mentioned both Kyo and Takeshi hahaha 

Screenshot-2020-08-10-16-06-52-17.jpg

IMG-20200812-130121.jpg

IMG-20200812-130147.jpg

About friend posting Hyun Bin's drama. 

THAT IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF SONG HYE KYO.

Very loyal friend of Song Hye Kyo.

Was asked before to promote Arthdal Chronicles but his reply "Sorry I do not promote anybody" - few weeks later, we knew the reason why, divorce was announced. 

And in the drama post, that friend has put only Hyun Bin's name. 

:elated:

Archived