Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

The making of Meme's Regza "Fateful Encounter" commercial is released 🙂

I like the theater acting and dancing the most, then the shooting with two guns.

○▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎○▪︎▪︎○

tbone-steak-6-1200x1799.jpg

ctto

Happy Friyay!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, WeunXK said:

adding

Aigoo, I am reminded again of PWX exposing/flaunting his V. Kekeke. I dunno why but I am embarrassed to see PWX offering himself up like a gigolo. Where in him did he pull up this side…I did not see it coming. :tounge_xd: It was wild.

Granted that this occurred after a particularly treacherous mission and he was thought to have died so the beloved would miss each other again in this second life. Perhaps that triggered his dEsirE to take the next step. Then again, they are not at the same level of progress! For her, it seems she doesn’t have a sense a security explaining her hesitation but our boy is going all out, every gun blazing. :hwaiting2:

It is heartwarming, however, to see that he is casting his pride aside and is determined to win the princess’ affections come what may in this lifetime…through blistering cold, deadly dangers and multiple awkward rejections.

Painful but he should succeed.

Acts servile but is taking the initiative to serve up all the charm he has ever had to try to lure her into his arms…

spacer.png

cto

I don’t mean to compare but I will kekeke - Duke Su of The Double comes to mind; I much prefer intensity, wit and double entendres. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, joccu said:

Has anyone already check if red swan is any good?

it has all usual tropes...a rich conglomerate family, the crazy MIL, the cheating husband, ...:D

but the mystery plot is quite interesting.  

Im watching it because of the main leads. 

GRi_FN3b0AAi4UJ?format=jpg&name=small

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The making of Meme's Regza "Fateful Encounter" commercial is released 🙂

my fav

0:51...the Star Wars vibe

1:10...Meme as a Hollywood police detective   💙

d123a696990e16ef39ffab866f6bac41.jpg

6e4c082d61200a1e7c682c57015ad389.jpg

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

🤣🤣🤣

I was expecting Sakuma or Koji or even Shoppi to compete in the perform with the senseis category, not Meme! 😅😅😅

This will be a fierce dance off next weekend!

@rocher22 the Regza commercial is so Meme-centric it's more of an ad of what he can do 😅

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/4/2024 at 8:25 AM, gm4queen said:

He he.. :D He doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment, chingu! So sweet of you that you asked. :heart: And here we go with more of his handsome pics at the event today! Hope you won't mind me. Ha ha ha! :D

@gm4queen good evening/nite ❣️ Yess share with us here from time to time his pics and news abt. your oppa just liked my oppas🥰 :exercice:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/07/theqoo-cha-eunwoo-greeting-like-prince.html

Spoiler

this Xu Kai(c-actor)🤩

Happy Fun GIF by M|SD Official

Spoiler

===

On 7/4/2024 at 9:56 AM, joccu said:

yes @joccu so far the 2episode was👌😊

acd7a396b3bf0195442c3e78b329d13c08560dcf.jpg

cto

18 hours ago, rocat said:

Acts servile but is taking the initiative to serve up all the charm he has ever had to try to lure her into his arms…

Poor Pei Wenxuan setting up an epic romantic gesture while Li Rong is planning to provoke an assassination attempt to draw out her enemies, and each one of them thinking the other in assisting  their goal ,is my favorite - I loved that in the novel and the drama is doing it so well and I wanna hide under my bed🤣😂  The flirting , the chemistry and neither having the upper hand…

===

@rocat PWX is open about his adoration, is 100% supportive of her goals and about being willing to wait and he constantly reassures her through words and actions ,one of the many reasons SRQ could never be it.

18 hours ago, rocat said:

I don’t mean to compare but I will kekeke - Duke Su of The Double comes to mind; I much prefer intensity, wit and double entendres. 

:approves:These couples got married!😍  What a perfect match! 💖 Which couple's wedding impressed you?TheDouble #WuJinyan #WangXingyue #ThePrincessRoyal #ZhaoJinmai #ZhangLinghe

@rocat @MayanEcho @joccu

Spoiler

translation @MayanEchopls.🤩

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

@WeunXK with the aid of DeepL,

"Meguro-kun casually brushes Nino's clothes off his plate during the toast"

He notices the smallest things and is caring like that whether kouhai or senpai. 🙂

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

First time I made buttered mashed potato today 😆

mashed-potatoes-recipe.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

On 7/4/2024 at 10:56 PM, joccu said:

Am seeing bad reviews online :crybaby:Gonna try and catch up with Miss Night and Day today.

But first off to the gym!

fitness gym GIF by jodofo

Need to run some errands too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Ice-cream-sundae-hero-11.jpg

ctto

I'll be out later in 38C 😅

°••°°••°°••°°••°

Out of the nine members, he's their viewers' number 1 choice for a husband. He was also rated the worst pick to have as a boyfriend. 🤣🤣🤣

Another live performance, this time the song "You are mine..." ! 🎶

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  how bad reviews? 

Like bad.

Awkward The Office GIF

I was reading through the comments on MDL and hardly saw any good comments. :bawling: People were saying it was boring and that the leads had no chemistry. Am thinking I'll let the drama air all episodes before I decide whether to watch it or not.

Did you guys see this piece of news about Wi Ha Joon oppa? @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Lmangla @WeunXK @agenth 

Wi Ha Joon confesses that he had no idea his selcas were bad until he saw fans' reactions

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/07/wi-ha-joon-confesses-that-he-had-no-idea-his-selcas-were-bad-until-he-saw-fans-reactions

"I was really shocked. A lot of people around me have been telling me that I'm terrible at taking selcas. I saw the reactions online as well. They literally said, 'Confiscate his phone'. But honestly, I thought they turned out alright!"

:emmm: :emmm: :emmm:

1720229107-20240705-wihajoon.jpg

LEFT - what oppa looks like -  RIGHT - what oppa thinks is a good selfie 

:spitswater:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

LEFT - what oppa looks like -  RIGHT - what oppa thinks is a good selfie 

i have seen worse lol, wide angle lens, right

poor guy!

btw i have dry hair, so i dont wash as much :D

On 7/2/2024 at 5:01 PM, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Aigoo!!!!! @agenth has freaked out about the latest Air Europa 787 Dreamliner incident! :scream:

i did not even know an airline called air europa existed... is it flying in europe???

was there a @LeftCoastOppa statement, rationally explaining this away? :D

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

i have seen worse lol, wide angle lens, right

Guys always think that their selfies look good 😒

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

btw i have dry hair, so i dont wash as much :D

So you're saying that not all Asian scalps get greasy fast? :scream:

Maybe it's more of a temperature thing then? You also live in a colder climate.

Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

was there a @LeftCoastOppa statement, rationally explaining this away? :D

No, no explanation from @LeftCoastOppa :brokenheart:

Was counting on us getting an expert to explain if it could have been possible for the people NOT WEARING seatbelts to damage the airplane even more seriously. I mean really, why don't people wear seatbelts? Especially over the Atlantic ocean? That area is notorious for the weather being unpredictable.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@WeunXK @MayanEcho @rocher22

Not sure if you watch this Chinese variety- Hello Saturday but these actors/actresses are  in next week’s episode:

Wang Xing Yue, Wu Jin Yan from The Double;

Lin Yi, Shen Yue from Smile Aside

Looks like lots of interesting re-enactments and laughs! 
:eats2:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

:luvarrow:

Your Highness, please forgive me! I don’t want to come in, but my young master is missing! He may have fun away! We need to go and find him now! What’s all that yelling for? I’m right here. Who’s that? Why is there a man talking here? It’s your young master, Pei Wenxuan. Sorry for disturbing you!

====

:kisslevel: They performed drama clips in dialect🤭

:hooray2:

Spoiler

====

Spoiler

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

Not sure if you watch this Chinese variety- Hello Saturday but these actors/actresses are  in next week’s episode

Was that the one with Dylan Wang? I don't really watch but I think I've seen the funny ep with Meng Zi Yi 😅

• Blob 2