Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I loved the 3rd couple - their stunned reunion at the restaurant was perfect :lol:

I loved that moment! And the moment when she emerged for their wedding. She was over-the-top the entire story. :joy:

@partyon Flying without IFE for 12 hours really stinks. Someone I knew had her IFE screen completely unresponsive right before takeoff, and they upgraded her to first class. Sorry your whole plane was dark though. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Take care of yourself. Glad you’re doing better. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sweetroad said:

@partyon Flying without IFE for 12 hours really stinks. Someone I knew had her IFE screen completely unresponsive right before takeoff, and they upgraded her to first class. Sorry your whole plane was dark though. 

First class wouldn't have worked in this case - the whole plane was dark. It was surprisingly quiet on the airplane despite that - I guess everyone just tried to sleep. I invested in a wifi package so that I could at least follow my plane on flightradar24. :sweatingbullets:

Copyright_Lufthansa_Systems_Flight_Track

It was a long trip, though...

I wish I had flown on @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng's airline instead. :crybaby:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Did you read the following dating news? @Ameera Ali @Learry @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Lmangla

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/07/yoona-and-junho-are-in-a-relationship

According to the article they have been in a relationship even before they started filming King the Land. Apparently they just denied the news.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/07/both-labels-deny-yoona-and-junhos-dating-news

I am not 100% convinced they are dating - I actually believe they just could be good friends. They have worked together and have known each other pretty well for a long time - even back when they were idols they had a lot of collaborations due to joint Girls' Generation and 2PM activities over 15 years ago.

2008111110322410021wg4.jpg

@joccu you know them also from back then - do you believe the news?

But who knows... I hear they have very good chemistry in their drama.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

:waves: guys!

It's a public holiday today so I am having my day off. Dropping by after some time. How are you all doing?? Hope everything is okay with everyone! So glad to read that @nohamahamoud2002 is doing better! You can do it, chingu! Have faith in yourself. You can do many things to relax your mind. Make new friends! Work on a new hobby. Or listen to pretty music. :heart: Good days will come for sure. Sending virtual hugs! :smooches3:

I've been busy with something else lately. We are planing on something big. I'll let you guys know when things are finally set! :lol:

Have fun, people! I'll be back. :coolshades:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu Thanks for the update. I will add the documentary on my watchlist. Are you watching any lakorns?

Is it just me or have even Thai lakorns been pretty lackluster as of late? Not enough barf lakorns being released anymore. :bawling:

nok-thai.gif

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Thankfully I’m not addicted to https://sedecordlegame.org anymore. ^_^

You really love that game, don't you, chingu? :D

Btw, read this article today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12244231/Startling-comparison-whats-vs-UK-Dominos-pizza-shock-you.html

The amount of extra stuff and additives that they put into American pizzas and food in general is alarming. The EU has some pretty strong laws regarding what you can put into food and they are all the time updating the list. Last time I was in the US, I wanted to buy some candy but checking the labels and the list of ingredients was too long to even read. :sweatingbullets:

And what the heck is the text "contains bioengineered food ingredients" about? :blink:

3-musketeers-2.jpg

@sweetroad Am finally home now after so many weeks of travel. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

I´m going to try to watch this:

Wait, is that Push that I saw in the trailer? If he's in it, count me in! He's a great actor. :handsup:

Don't know the actresses though.

It's a Channel 3 drama, so it could be a hit or miss. I might wait for a few more episodes until I decide whether I should watch it or not.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

aOx7GV3_460s.jpg

@confusedheart @agenth

@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa

Am gonna break down this meme and guess who belongs to which category:

1ce0f7398c0ac754acf3594dda393cc8.jpg

"The Silent One": @joccu @larus @MayanEcho @Lmangla @rocat @Wuzetian

"The Emotional One": @kokodus @confusedheart @rocher22 

"The Weak One": @agenth @sadthe1st @sweetroad @Learry

"The Loud One": @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @gm4queen  -- no doubt about these peeps :D

Did I get it right? :smirk:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1