Add and Subtract Game

Admin

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

I didn’t watch season 1 or season 2. What is the drama about?

a very skilled doctor who chose to work in the suburb hospital, teamwork, training up newbie reckless doctors into independent skilled ones.. most cases revolve in the ER..

drama discussion GIF

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

a very skilled doctor who chose to work in the suburb hospital, teamwork, training up newbie reckless doctors into independent skilled ones.. most cases revolve in the ER..

Why is it so frustrating though?

1 hour ago, larus said:

Hobi is the dancer?

Both gifs are of SOPE (aka Yoongi and Hobi). :joy:

Okay, let's start grade 3. BTS music.

Here are 3 of their most popular songs (on YouTube). Please watch them and tell us which is the best in your opinion.

(let's also spot who is who)

(they already have signs with their names and their birthdates here) :D

BONUS: Their 4th most popular song which I take all of my Yoongi mic drop gifs from :glasses:

Spoiler

It was also the Yoongi mint hair era :wub:@agenth and I miss that era.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Dongsaeng @Dhakra , I started rewatching Mother. @agenth and @Sleepy Owl decided to watch it with me. It's their first time.

Am watching episode 1 now and I already now feel like someone is ripping my heart out.... :heartbreak:

14883b6071003a5af1e468d374521d96.gif

If anyone wants to watch this masterpiece with us, do jump onboard. Mother is one of the best kdramas ever made.

(It has a 9.0 rating on MDL).

https://mydramalist.com/21308-mother

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, rocat said:

Right? The news is so believable just from appearances alone.

Eyes, nose, even the way they stare.

22 hours ago, sweetroad said:

It's a long time for kids to stand.

Oh yeah, unless they're trained from very young they'll not be able to keep still that long. Applause to the choir members too, since they were standing for quite a long time. 

Gremlins and hubs watched the coronation in full last night. 

Me: This is the part (anointing) that the king will be oiled. 

Gremlin: Why? Are they going to roast him? 

:fear:

The humour of wrong choice of words :joy:

ginger-milk-tea-2_1.jpg

ctto

Ooofff, it's the first time in a couple years I'm having colds and sore throat. Sipping ginger tea hubs made to help me feel better. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Good to know! I didn't like Season 1 much, really enjoyed Season 2, and was curious how this one was. Let's see if I can get to it after Our Blooming Youth, Secret Garden, Eurovision, and Beef. So much to watch. B)

it is definitely worth a watch. it actually had a lot more depth than I was expecting where you see themes like loneliness as well as the struggle to be normal when you have mental health issues. the acting from both ML and FL were really well done and they felt like a couple that belonged together. they were cute as well as deep. I didn't really focus on the other characters and mostly FF their scenes but the main couple's story really works well. 

one of my quips with season 1 was that I felt it was more racy and the romance itself was very flat and kind of dumb. it didn't connect to what a romance should be. here, it was a really bittersweet romance. so definitely watch when you can get to it or in the mood for some romance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ooofff, it's the first time in a couple years I'm having colds and sore throat. Sipping ginger tea hubs made to help me feel better. 

Hope you feel better soon, chingu! :kiss_wink:

I watched some clips yesterday on YouTube from a cdrama called Serenade of Peaceful Joy. This looks like an interesting story to me.

About a year ago I watched only YouTube clips of Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace and was able to follow the story fairly well. Wondering if I should watch it in full. The acting looks superb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Here are 3 of their most popular songs (on YouTube). Please watch them and tell us which is the best in your opinion.

Number 4 is cool. I like the dance.  But if I have to chose from the first three I say Dynamite, becuase it is easy to recognize, it is catchy.

I recognized all the members but not in every scene. Sometime they move too quickly or I don`t see them very well.

I watched the videos before but it was the first time I recognized the members. :D

+2

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

If anyone wants to watch this masterpiece with us, do jump onboard. Mother is one of the best kdramas ever made.

I watched the Japanese drama. It was made after a Jdrama, isn`t it?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, larus said:

Number 4 is cool. I like the dance. 

My favorite of the 4 too! :love: I like the rap line's songs more (rap line: RM, Yoongles, Hobi).

I recognized all the members but not in every scene. Sometime they move too quickly or I don`t see them very well.

It's hard sometimes for everyone. No worries. :kiss_wink:

Here are a few more:

Yoongles setting a guy on fire.... :grimace:

Spring Day - My favorite BTS vocal song. :wub:

DNA with 1.5 B views - a huge hit back in the day.

BONUS: Fake Love with 1.2 Billion views (not my favorite songs but one of the most popular)

Spoiler

Which of these do you like the most?

I watched the Japanese drama. It was made after a Jdrama, isn`t it?

Yes, it was originally a Japanese drama, but I have to say that the Korean one is just so much deeper in every aspect. The Korean drama is a masterpiece.

Even though I have watched it in 2018, I still had to take out tissues for ep 1 this time around. :bawling:

Now off to watch smth more fun. Doctor Cha ep 8. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

About a year ago I watched only YouTube clips of Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace and was able to follow the story fairly well. Wondering if I should watch it in full. The acting looks superb.

Maybe you should watch, cos if the short clips were already awesome, then the whole thing might even be way better. 

Once I get more free times daily, I'd be binge watching dramas :P 

peter-rabbit-cake-white__55592.165288420

ctto

My, time really flew. I remember more than a year ago posting about one of my best pals who had COVID while pregnant. Yesterday, rainbow baby turned 1! :wub:

Have a great start of the week everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, your local dramas have taken it too far this time :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crzfj_dgKAI/

Not Chucky, more like Chunky.

- no number -

EDIT: bonus for @4evrkdrama and @confusedheart

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBYe3TLfG_/

:joy::joy: these are such funny clips. not sure how you find them. never even seen or heard of these dramas but they are too funny. hahahahha....

• LOL 7

12 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, your local dramas have taken it too far this time :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crzfj_dgKAI/

Not Chucky, more like Chunky.

Somebody just take them away please

mean-girls-embarrassed.gif

I am really curious to see the master brain behind those dramas,

Like seriously !!!!!

:facepalm:

Bonus :

soap-opera-india.gif

Have you watched this Eonni @partyon sis @Lmangla ??

indian soap opera in one min !!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoMOZ6EjW5O/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

• LOL 8

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after work! How are you all doing?? Hope @MayanEcho chingu will feel better soon. Sending virtual hugs! :heart4:

And by the way, where's @partyon chingu anyway?? She asked me for some help last night and disappeared herself! :joy:

Gotta go, have lunch and watch The Real Has Come. I really like the drama!

Okay then... Have fun, everyone! See you later. :getmygrooveon:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Everyone!!

I am dying laughing at this. I don’t think I could ever focus on anything if this were in front of me. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpZDNv9L686/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

My, time really flew. I remember more than a year ago posting about one of my best pals who had COVID while pregnant. Yesterday, rainbow baby turned 1! :wub:

I remember that! That’s awesome news. :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

Anyone watching this drama?

https://mydramalist.com/747811-osama-ni-sasagu-kusuriyubi

Seeing a lot of buzz about it online. 

EDIT: One of the MDL comments made me LOL. :D nothing should be as dramatic as an Indian serial :D 

I don't know what the mother-in-law is up to. Please don't make it dramatic like Indian serials”

• LOL 6

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: One of the MDL comments made me LOL. :D nothing should be as dramatic as an Indian serial :D 

I don't know what the mother-in-law is up to. Please don't make it dramatic like Indian serials”

am laughing so much at this.  hahahahahahh

you know what is funny -- am watching a local drama that has been bleached from what we call 'masala' (spices mixture). the director keeps getting over enthu feedback from birdie fans (twitter) on how this drama is different and so he has slowed it down even more. since watching this drama, have gained a real appreciation for such dramatics. it may be dumb but it is highly entertaining after a long day. :joy:

• LOL 6