Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocher22 What is the scandalous drama you're watching? Saw some reels from Viki on IG, and was wondering if it is the same drama.

Dog Yes GIF by HIF Australia

Chingu, Im not watching any scandalous drama right now....:D

Finished the romantic drama ''Mysterious Love''.

1cf88f83500deda5ca497122e582d5b8.jpg

6 hours ago, partyon said:

I am reading good reviews about this drama. What does it have to do with Finland though? 

I assume it is because of the aurora borealis.

Love of Replica   ep3

Liked all those scenes in that fishing village.

Sinopsis Drama China Love of Replica (2023), Tsao Yu Ning dan Yilia Yu  Kembali Jadi Peran

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy #3 @rocat and @LeftCoastOppa. Did you guys see it yet?

It definitely had its weird parts and I was grossed out a few times. But it was sweet, and tbh better than I thought it would be. I really liked Nebula in this one. 

And Nathan Fillion in a flesh suit (don’t know how else to describe it :blink:) was hilarious. 

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-nathan-fil

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy #3 @rocat and @LeftCoastOppa. Did you guys see it yet?

It definitely had its weird parts and I was grossed out a few times. But it was sweet, and tbh better than I thought it would be. I really liked Nebula in this one. 

And Nathan Fillion in a flesh suit (don’t know how else to describe it :blink:) was hilarious. 

Not yet! :blush:
Planning to catch it tonight or tomorrow. 

Nathan Fillion looks like a giant wart! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at everyone! How are you all doing?? Had some delicious hoppers that mom made for this breakfast. Have you ever tried it?? Looks so yummy, right??? :heart:

egg-hopper-recipe.jpg

Cr : owner

Finally, I am having a relaxed weekend! Time to catch up with what I put on to hold. :lol:

Have a nice day, everyone! :heart4:

See you..

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Happy weekend!

Aww, new trailer for Go Princess Go 2! @partyon, I kinda see glimpses of the first Go Princess Go parents, hehe. I'd be watching when this releases. Though I haven't seen any of FL's previous works yet, I like the ML for this upcoming drama. 

"#GoPrincessGo2 Trailer: A princess is forced to marry a wolf king. But he's actually a handsome man!

"A forced marriage has a funny beginning. Princess Qi Pa #WuXuanyi keeps using tricks, and Kuimulang/Li Xiong #ChenZheyuan changes his identity to pursue her. A romantic fantasy is about to start. Please stay tuned!

#郎君不如意 #吴宣仪 #陈哲远 

#YOUKU #优酷"

I'm waiting for Chen Zheyuan in another upcoming drama with Zhao Lusi. :wub: 

Their eye acting! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Aww, new trailer for Go Princess Go 2! @partyon, I kinda see glimpses of the first Go Princess Go parents, hehe. I'd be watching when this releases. Though I haven't seen any of FL's previous works yet, I like the ML for this upcoming drama. 

But when did Zha Peng Peng and Qi Sheng have a daughter?

Confused Tonight Show GIF

In Go Princess Go they just had son?

I didn't see her parents. I need to see them. They were my favorite! So much better than the Korean version (Mr Queen)!

DDzu8EO.gif

UwhqG21.gif

I wonder if they're gonna make it windy in all scenes in the 2nd season too ? :D

@rocat is gonna react :scream:@rocher22 will react :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

In Go Princess Go they just had son?

I'm assuming there are more kids after that son :lol:

Hmm, some comments in YT mentioned that the author's GPG2 FL is really the daughter of GPG couple.

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

I wonder if they're gonna make it windy in all scenes in the 2nd season too ?

Hehehe, we'll only know when it's shown. Accrording to some comments in YT, distribution licenses were granted, so it can be aired anytime soon. Who knows, GPG first couple might have cameos for 2nd season!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm waiting for Chen Zheyuan in another upcoming drama with Zhao Lusi.

I‘ve been waiting for this too!!! Zhao Lusi always makes me laugh. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@rocat is gonna react

Oh My God What GIF by The Swoon
Omo!! Too much wind. He looks cold. :Megalol:

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

O' Hail the Heavens

Cat shenanigans! Keke. Do you have a cat? 

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Have you ever tried it??

Yes! Love appams! It looks hard to make though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, rocat said:

Nathan Fillion looks like a giant wart! 

The whole planet and sequence where he appears gave me the heebie-jeebies, chingu. I couldn't look at the screen for too long before I wanted to throw up. But the things Nathan Fillion said were funny, and I just focused on his face and not his wart suit. Haha.

Let me know how you like the movie!

Did anyone catch the coronation today? I wasn't able to, but I've been reading the news. Prince Louis is too cute.

4484c118-b044-4f02-a235-c15f3a0a253f.jpg

Prince Louis stole the show at numerous times today, including with a yawn as he entered the abbey

Prince Louis made his signature silly faces and yawned throughout the events.

_129621704_f88b69df65db7a0907d4b844d3467

:lol:

Credit: BBC

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Let me know how you like the movie!

That planet is a terrible representation of growth from organic material. It’s got the yellow pus-ponds, whiteheads with the nightcap lady. Warts. Definitely a dermatological mishap. 

GOTG has always been fun and cheesy at the same time for me - this one too but I like that Rocket’s been brought to the fore and developed. Among the misfits, I think I like him best especially when he was younger. 

I think I am on a roll with movies this weekend- caught A Man Called Otto; Tom Hanks was just so nice to watch, and Project Wolf Hunting that was gory with Seo In-Guk showing off lots of tattoos. 

Happy Food GIF by Regal

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Did anyone catch the coronation today? I wasn't able to, but I've been reading the news. Prince Louis is too cute.

I did, part of it. Prince George was also making faces, LOL, during the coronation :lol: Princess Charlotte was a sweetheart. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, rocat said:

That planet is a terrible representation of growth from organic material. It’s got the yellow pus-ponds, whiteheads with the nightcap lady. Warts. Definitely a dermatological mishap. 

It was so disgusting! Especially when they cut the hole in the "skin" in order to get inside. They really played all that stuff up.

disgusted james corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

31 minutes ago, rocat said:

GOTG has always been fun and cheesy at the same time for me - this one too but I like that Rocket’s been brought to the fore and developed. Among the misfits, I think I like him best especially when he was younger. 

Yes! It was good to get his backstory and see how much heart he had (and still has). His anger didn't come from just nowhere. I didn't much like the 2nd film with planet Ego but I liked this film quite a bit. Did you stick around for the last scene after all the credits? Won't spoil it for others, but I laughed at multiple things in that one scene.

Treat Yourself Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

142 C

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I did, part of it. Prince George was also making faces, LOL, during the coronation

:lol: It's a long time for kids to stand.

Kate looked amazing, didn't she? That blue cape is so regal. I see that other royal women were also wearing it, but she looked gorgeous and stately. The headpiece helped, too.

th?id=OIF.S7IndoFJcxgISZXQ7%252f4dCA%26p

th?id=OIF.ZaaydPUIqrRDXgXQVVWFiQ%26pid=A

@partyon Did you finish Secret Garden?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4