Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

what is zatar and how does it taste like.

It looks like this:

zaatar.jpg

ctto

The powdery mixture is made of dried oregano, thyme, and/or marjoram (woodsy and floral), with sumac (tangy and acidic) and toasted sesame seeds (nutty and rich)

(Bonappetit.com on Zaatar)

It can be salty and sour depending on the blend. :) 

This is zaatar manakish, a pie like bread with zaatar toppings:

10-1.jpg

ctto

Nom nom zaatar croissant @Ameera Ali, it's a favourite snack.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, agenth said:

i just think the plot was a mess, so there was not much chemistry between the couple? like why introduce murder and the missing mom and another secondary couple in the last episodes? 

the writer got greedy wanting all sorts of genre for the drama to be classified with.. like social problems (education system, immersed stressful students),  dark suspense from mother murder and metal balls, corruption and scandal, jealousy, bff trying to find love on her bro, birth mom came back as scammer, more scandals, proposal, continual knowledge progression..

Confused Thinking GIF

49 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

cooked this afternoon for lunch , added some "tang hoon" ( clear type of vermicelli.)

pour some egg mix in too?

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you can have it too with Croissant :wub:

tagging @LeftCoastOppa since there is alot of food here!!

466 (hahaha i lost count, fortunately there is @MayanEcho)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Everyone, I have a question: a new friend just asked me if I knew what the name of this kdrama was:

The first episode starts out with a female bank robber; she and a group of people rob an important bank in Seoul. At some point she and the ML get trapped in a vault, where they learn to survive by burning money for fire and finding old food in a lockbox, etc. They also fall in love over the course of the drama. It's not the Korean remake of Money Heist...but what is it?

This new friend really wants to know the name of it so he can watch it again with English subtitles, instead of watching it on public TV in Seoul, all in Korean, while being a tourist in SK.

Does the synopsis ring a bell for anyone? B)

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the writer got greedy wanting all sorts of genre for the drama to be classified with.. like social problems (education system, immersed stressful students),  dark suspense from mother murder and metal balls, corruption and scandal, jealousy, bff trying to find love on her bro, birth mom came back as scammer, more scandals, proposal, continual knowledge progression..

yeah true... at first the drama seemed refreshing, then i only finished so i wouldn't drop. and tbh Jung Kyung Ho is an acceptable eyecandy in this drama drought.... 

anticipating the glory s2 tonight!

my oppa's dramas are coming in second half of 2023. until then i am seriously starving for some drama. The currently airing ones don't really tickle my fancy.

maybe divorce attornéy shin... maybe.... 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Everyone, I have a question: a new friend just asked me if I knew what the name of this kdrama was:

Chingu, you need to post this on Dramabeans. I have NO IDEA. They are the ones normally doing detective work over at that forum.

My oppa is coming out with a new drama soon! :love: Move over @Ameera Ali! :tongue:

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st Let's form a prayer circle and hope that this ending makes more sense than Alice's. :D

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have already started this new ritual I learnt from the anime I am watching these days 

Uhm....? And this ritual is supposed to help against bad kdrama endings?

Mark Ruffalo GIF

You better start performing it dongsaeng... Just sayin' We gotta save 2023 kdrama endings!

Work Working GIF by Vodafone

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Uhm....? And this ritual is supposed to help against bad kdrama endings?

It helped that character pass an exam for which she didn't study for, I am pretty positive this will work. 

ZPVPz_CObDpnH08hnJF81OfXLbu4yKz7EE0wsUNM

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It helped that character pass an exam for which she didn't study for, I am pretty positive this will work. 

Dongsaeng, you are performing the ritual now, aren't you? The Glory Part 2 comes out tomorrow. :scream:

prayer GIF

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, agenth said:

and tbh Jung Kyung Ho is an acceptable eyecandy in this drama drought.... 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

the students are rising stars though lol

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's form a prayer circle and hope that this ending makes more sense than Alice's.

i saw the trailer too! hahaha robocop plus darth vader combo

Star Wars GIF

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

The first episode starts out with a female bank robber; she and a group of people rob an important bank in Seoul. At some point she and the ML get trapped in a vault, where they learn to survive by burning money for fire and finding old food in a lockbox, etc. They also fall in love over the course of the drama. It's not the Korean remake of Money Heist...but what is it?

that sounds quite bizarre lol

==

last episodes of Island later noon today..

i hope the ending doesnt screw up.. its been good so far..

Frank%E2%80%99s%20Bacon%20Cheeseburger_2

cr.: owner

@LeftCoastOppa

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Today happen to be an off day for me so just dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing fine! Planning to catch up with few dramas lately! :lol:

And speaking of dramas, this question is for Jang Nara expert @Sleepy Owl chingu that, in how many dramas she and Jang Hyuk played as the lead couple? I just read in a soompi article that it's 4 but I only count 3. Bright Girl's Succes Story, Fated To Love You and Family. What else I am missing here? Just confused. Hope you can help me with it, chingu! :heart:

Looks like some rain is on the way... I'll be back! Have fun, everyone... :piggydance:

happy-friday-card-purple-white-paper-flo

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 hours ago, agenth said:

and tbh Jung Kyung Ho is an acceptable eyecandy in this drama drought.... 

WHAT!??!!

He's in your taste? :crazymad:

He's so skinny I think he sports micro abs - IF he even has abs. :grimace:

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the students are rising stars though lol

I see that your reaction is the same as mine... :surprisedwut:

@rocat @the_sweetroad @agenth @confusedheart @Ameera Ali @gm4queen Poor Suga though. He turned 30 yesterday, and this is how his members congratulated him on his birthday :D

Jimin:

1678392157-image.png

Hobi:

1678392274-image.png

Jungkook:

1678392161-image.png

(translation: Yoongi marry me - the English words are written in Hangul letters)

Poor guy can't even catch a break on his birthday :loolz:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

@joccu It's Friday! :love:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And speaking of dramas, this question is for Jang Nara expert @Sleepy Owl chingu that, in how many dramas she and Jang Hyuk played as the lead couple? I just read in a soompi article that it's 4 but I only count 3. Bright Girl's Succes Story, Fated To Love You and Family. What else I am missing here? Just confused. Hope you can help me with it, chingu! :heart:

They did a "Drama Special/TV Movie" together called "Old Goodbye" soon after "Fated to Love You" ended. 

https://asianwiki.com/Drama_Festival_2014:_Old_Goodbye

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Friyay!

Salmon-Salad_3.jpg

ctto

What's this catfight between Selena and Hailey? My socmed feeds are full of these two plus their friends. 

LMAO, I prefer the beautiful wedding ensemble dominating my feeds last week rather than who's copycatting who. Though I've always thought that Selena is as cute as a bug, hehe.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3