Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello friends!

I hope everyone is having a good day!  And I'm glad you're feeling better @Ameera Ali!  Being down with the flu sucks...

I just saw this!!  https://www.soompi.com/article/1567891wpp/btss-jimin-confirms-march-release-date-for-1st-ever-solo-album-face

@partyon Are we excited?!  :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

I just finished a NF drama about true story tragedy.   it was good but also really sad and it made me angry. 

It about the fire in Club called kiss(which was located in Brazil santa maria) which resulted lot of fatalities. 

376C

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Wuzetian Golden Hairpin was quite expensive to produce if I remember correctly what I read before. So aside from considering re-shooting KW's scenes by another actor (rumours before was it would have been Lin Gengxin if he agreed), the investors would surely won't want the drama shelved. 

Face swap would certainly make better sense, since re-shooting will be more difficult when the cast have other commitments. 

Golden Hairpin also has a Kdrama counterpart, the recently aired "Our Blooming Youth".

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Have you heard of this? Justice in the Dark? Seems like he's from Gotham City...Lol...

Woah, I like his vibes! Hot and cold, hehehe!

43 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Do consider this...

I surely will, cos Li Hong Yi is one of the actors I like watching. His projects in Youku aired back to back. :)

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hope you are still able to set aside time for good food amidst the projects!

Foodie me won't forget! ^_^

Chocolate custard and nutella cakes! Nom nom!

Chocolate-custard-cake_0.jpg

ctto

Nutella-Cheesecake_2.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Feels like I'm already attracted to Justice in the Dark when I completely know nothing of it...Lol...

CTO 

@MayanEcho

CTO

@the_sweetroad Waiting for you girl! Hope you like mint pistachio ice cream!

505fd1ea2e05ffaea8e0e2da16769552.gif

@joccu I went in for Wuxin the monk coz he has beautiful eye lashes...But ended up falling for Tang Lian who is next to him...

63E266A2C10D61675781794.jpeg

CTO 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Want to consider anime? One of the beautiful couple in Blood of Youth...And they stay true to the adaptation...

TBH I might watch the anime version first. ^_^ Like I did with Lighter and Princess.

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Im not sure if this is true...:unsure: but...fingers crossed...   :D

It's a better option than re-shooting kW scenes IMO. The drama was about to air when KW's crimes were investigated. BTW, the whistle-blower made her acting debut as FL in an upcoming web drama.

Dulce-De-Leche-Shortbread-Cookie-Sandwic

ctto

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4