Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

EDIT: Anyone planning on watching Love To Hate You which is coming out on Feb 10? Netflix just dropped this trailer:

this looks cute! the baddie from that drama looks like he is 2nd ML. when will he be ML? am sure you would love to see more of his abs no? 

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

dizi tales -- @the_sweetroad ~ I meant to update you on what I have seen so far but then kept forgetting about it. so 

papa metin decides to protect chynar as he feels the death of zafar was accidental and chynar does not need to go through more court again. so he makes questionable decision to hide the body and get rid of the evidence. we know that this will all blow up disastrously and hurt both families when it comes out.

papa metin initially feels guilt about this and even thinks of resigning but then decides to stay as police. 

I am usually bored with jaylene's family but in this arc, there were some interesting moments. so jaylene's brother-in-law got set up by yekta as a suspect in inji's murder but then it turned out that he was having an affair. what is worse is that the affair is with a relative, cousin brother's wife, and neighbour.

so jaylene's sister aylin makes the surprising decision to forgive osman -- as she says, she is tired of the cycle of loss and pain and cannot take another. osman meanwhile did have a great scene with his daughter where he tearfully says how he felt for so many years after aylin fell into a deep depression after the loss of their 4 year old son. while their teenage daughter parla is upset, aylin tells her to focus on school and that it is an adults matter. aylin basically has decided to move on and she does so with simple dialogue -- "the house is dirty" and she starts cleaning up the hall where osman has been lounging on the sofa. osman is confused and then simply joins her. so those were well-acted and interesting to watch. normally skip over all these characters.

jaylene's mom feels very guilty when they find out engin is the murderer and chynar has been cleared. she even tries to visit chynar and apologize but the poor kid is overwhelmed that he just walks away without saying a word. she feels bad now but she will be spewing at him when she finds out that zafar died at chynar's hands. she may not see chyar as innocent at all. 

meanwhile, jaylene and ilgaz are on mission to prove engin did it. engin is like a snake in the grass and right when you think he will get put in jail by judge, he tells the court that it is actually his father (who also happens to be his defense lawyer) who did it and he was just covering up for his dad. everyone is like "what???????"

6383cc81d265a20ec4a8a374.jpg 

FDp27zuXoAMZNWD.jpg

yekta is now ticked off at his son and wife (both of whom are claiming he did the murder) that he is willing to now hang out engin to dry. it seems yeka controlled their lives and so wife and son basically hate and resent him. even pars is annoyed by this as he knows yekta (engin's dad) was that night. we are not told what pars is hiding but he does not want yekta calling him as his alibi.

so pars asks ilgaz and jaylene to do their bit and ilgaz starts sniffing why pars wants help. much to jaylene and erin's amusement who can't understand why these two men are at loggerheads and are so competitive. 

h280_51035948.jpg?21665907875

in the end, they manage to prove with video evidence that engin dumped the boy and so he gets arrested. jaylene then turns around and says bye to ilgaz as she thinks their marriage is no longer needed. ilgaz is a bit shocked and not sure what to say. earlier in the episode, they almost kissed and they were confused. so now it looks like some distance. but this is ep 9. there are so many episodes to go. so obviously it is not the end of the story. 

61917fb94453951d7ca04881.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! Eurovision is starting peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah :crazy:... I would have been more enthusiastic if my country would not have participated this year. :w00t: I saw the list of the songs who are in the final.   Each year is worst. I sware, I don`t know who the hell are those people (nominees).  Some random/unknown guys/girls who want to be a singer, who never have been on a stage in their life, with a song composed probably in their bedroom, on the computer (I doubt that they know music) want to be known a little. Pass. 

But I will  listen to the songs for other countries to see if I will like something this year. But I haven`t watched Eurovision live for some time now.

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am sure you would love to see more of his abs no? 

Sweetie, why even bother asking? You already know the answer :joy: Kim Ji Hoon has great abs that even you like :naughty:

7fa0d78149945a3ccfd89f3d398856409f41a833

3 hours ago, rocat said:

I am also looking forward to Arthdal Chronicles 2 with JLK as lead savage. Heh.

That's a pass for me though. :/

47 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah :crazy:... I would have been more enthusiastic if my country would not have participated this year. :w00t: I saw the list of the songs who are in the final.   Each year is worst. I sware, I don`t know who the hell are those people (nominees).  Some random/unknown guys/girls who want to be a singer, who never have been on a stage in their life, with a song composed probably in their bedroom, on the computer (I doubt that they know music) want to be known a little. Pass. 

Whoa, chingu! It's that bad? You're really up in arms! :w00t:

extraordinary-attorney-woo-piggysgifs.gi

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, partyon said:

It's gonna be fun to see Kim Ok Bin in a romance drama, though. She's a mostly an action star, so it's really rare for her to do rom-coms (I actually think this may be her first one ever). As for the ML, I have never watched him in anything.

From the trailer, she will combine romantic comedy with action scenes this time.:D

I am familiar with both the leads. I saw Kim Ok Bin in four projects (Yoona`s Street had romance and comedy, she and her costar, Lee Hee joon, have become a real-life couple for a while ) and I watched Yoo Teo only in Money Game but he gave me a good impression. I like the cast.

56 minutes ago, partyon said:

Whoa, chingu! It's that bad? You're really up in arms! :w00t:

Yeah, it is that bad.  :brokenheart: I won`t watch the Live show but I will look for my favorite song this year. I hope I could find it. There were some songs that I liked last year but I liked better the songs from two years ago.

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Am going shopping! You?

@gm4queen How about watching one of the dramas that aired in 2022? Maybe Extraordinary Attorney Woo? Under the Queen's Umbrella?

Chingu, so sorry for the late reply! Hope you enjoyed shopping today. :heart: Me just stayed at home because of some work related thing! I had to model some cool 3d stuff and my boss told me not to share it with anyone else... Ha ha ha! :innocent:

And yes, I really want to try a new drama! I don't think my Daniel oppa is coming anytime soon with a new drama! Miss him on-screen... :bawling:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

For me Yonghwa = music and songs

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I don't think my Daniel oppa is coming anytime soon with a new drama! Miss him on-screen..

You two could be twins :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Anyone watched Touch Your Heart?

I know, I know... Am not the biggest fan of rom-coms but thought that I would give this one a try as I really liked Yoo Inna and Lee Dong Wook as a couple in Goblin. Have now watched 15 minutes of ep 1 and am laughing my behind off. :D Yoo Inna's character is hilarious - her character is supposed to be an actress - one without talent - a cardboard unnie actress :D 

Touch-Your-Heart-mole-gif.gif

- no number -

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone watched Touch Your Heart?

I watched it. I thought it was a long time ago but it was a drama from 2019. :w00t: I am not a fan of rom coms but sometime I watch them. It was OK. I like it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched it. I thought it was a long time ago but it was a drama from 2019. :w00t: I am not a fan of rom coms but sometime I watch them. It was OK. I like it.

I finally got to see this scene in the actual drama. How phenomenal is Yoo Inna as an actress that she can pull off a scene like this where she's supposed to play a cardboard unnie actress ? :D

Ep 2 next!

:wow1:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

in the end, they manage to prove with video evidence that engin dumped the boy and so he gets arrested. jaylene then turns around and says bye to ilgaz as she thinks their marriage is no longer needed. ilgaz is a bit shocked and not sure what to say. earlier in the episode, they almost kissed and they were confused. so now it looks like some distance. but this is ep 9. there are so many episodes to go. so obviously it is not the end of the story. 

Nice recap and I'm still invested! :)  It sounds better than the PH saga, that's for sure. Ooh, they almost kissed? :gangnamstyle:

The poor legal messes Chynar is in, though. And Engin sold out his dad! :scream: Were you shocked by that, or did you see it coming? I had thought he was a sympathetic character, but selling out your dad is pretty bad.

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

I finally got to see this scene in the actual drama. How phenomenal is Yoo Inna as an actress that she can pull off a scene like this where she's supposed to play a cardboard unnie actress ? :D

This drama has been on my watchlist for a while. That was a hilarious scene. And you don't like Jang Ki Yong - but do you like him in this drama? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Another barf drama? Lakorn? :w00t:

Lakorn called The Wife :coolshades:

That's the mistress sitting on the husband's lap... :grimace:

MV5BYmJiYzI5MTQtMzUxNi00NWZiLTgyNjctNmZk

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

This drama has been on my watchlist for a while. That was a hilarious scene. And you don't like Jang Ki Yong - but do you like him in this drama? :joy:

Oh, Jang Ki Yong only appears in the first episode as a guest role. He doesn't feature in the rest of the drama. Join us chingu! :kiss_wink: Managed to convince @confusedheart to watch ep 1 as well. Am now on ep 2. So funny!

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1