Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

we just had some cakes from the local celebrity cafe.. literally the ones same as the pics below!

chestnut mont blanc tart and valrhona chocolate tart

Heaven !  where is this place, see if I have time for visit next week.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

where is this place, see if I have time for visit next week.

https://fanntasybakes.com.sg/

i think they only do online though..

i was telling @partyon to try sunday folks ice cream if you have the chance.. ion orchard or holland village!

SKIP Q-CAFE IF YOU ARE EVER AT TAKA!!

run away from it..

Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

@rocat @confusedheart BTS school is baaaack!

The BTS members accompanied Jin today to the army base when he enlisted. How sweet is that @the_sweetroad?

But who is who?

spacer.png

Their individual fashion sense is very prevalent in this pic, so that should help.

spacer.png

Also, news broke today that Yoongi is going to do public service instead of active duty. As expected with his shoulder injury. I guess he gets to keep his long hair - haha. @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

The BTS members accompanied Jin today to the army base when he enlisted. How sweet is that @the_sweetroad?

But who is who?

My daughter was so embarrassed when we discovered that my #1 Top Spotify song in all of 2022 was "Butter." :lol: Followed by #2, "Dynamite."

From L to R:

V, Yoongi, JK, Jin, Jimin, Hobi, RM

JK was the hardest but that's not the first time he's worn that complete outfit. :lol:

How is everyone today?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

On 12/12/2022 at 4:35 PM, gm4queen said:

Just sharing love with my lovely chingus here... I've been trying new techniques on 3d modelling/ animation and finally it's done! You guys like strawberries?? :w00t: This is all done by myself... Modelling, texturing, lightning and rendering by gm4queen! I will consider as I pass the test if you guys feel tasty already seeing this on your screen... :D:heart:

Chingu, I forgot to say earlier: was this your personal project? It's amazing! Nice work.

@confusedheart Good job finding your oppa. :wub::lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Chingu, I forgot to say earlier: was this your personal project? It's amazing! Nice work.

Oh yeah, chingu! I've been working on many 3d projects lately and this is one of them! :lol: I still have to render the 3d animation scene. I'll share a glimpse of it when I am done! Thanks a lot for showing your love for me!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

day 1 of pre-christmas cleaning.... and I am tired. hahahaha...

well this year is a light cleaning and dusting and I should be done in few days.

last year's project was a deep cleanse and I ended up cleaning for over 3 months because I was sorting, organizing and throwing out lots of stuff we no longer needed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hey chingu, are you excited with your CEW cardboard oppa character in the upcoming drama??

Omo! New drama? Which one is that? Both @partyon and @Sleepy Owl keep it under wraps as any talk of CEW sets me off like the fireworks and frankly speaking, they are fed up of my oppa and my fangirling. So, I have been ignorant. When is it airing? Thanks for letting me know, my one true chingu. :kisslevel:

Me:

Cute Mouse Set Off Firecrackers GIF Animation | PSD PNG Images Free  Download - Pikbest

Them:

Unamused gif 5 » GIF Images Download

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Omo! New drama? Which one is that? Both @partyon and @Sleepy Owl keep it under wraps as any talk of CEW sets me off like the fireworks and frankly speaking, they are fed up of my oppa and my fangirling. So, I have been ignorant. When is it airing? Thanks for letting me know, my one true chingu

Chingu, I even sent you a link on our EO team chat. And I tagged you on this thread many days ago... :unamused:

Your oppa is playing a priest.

1670615004-image.png

@joccu Any new lakorns out? Am in a serious drama slump.

Awwww.... Sounds like Yoon Shi Yoon pseudo oppa has been single for a while....

'I have high standards', Actor Yoon Si Yoon garners attention for revealing he has no thoughts of getting married anytime soon

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/12/i-have-high-standards-actor-yoon-si-yoon-garners-attention-for-revealing-he-has-no-thoughts-of-getting-married-anytime-soon

Pseudo oppa, please find a nice partner to date. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

then I saw that there is new remake of sai roong 

Yea, saw that too but the subbing is so slow I am scared to start watching it. The subber just gave up and hasn't released anything after ep 10.... So will wait until all subs are out.

Watching the latest episode of My Ugly Duckling and ex-EO oppa has cemented himself as a member of the Idiot Trio (Pabo Trio). :D They are so (unintentionally) funny that they really should get their own show.

In this week's episode they decide to record a song.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Blob 2