Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Haven’t seen the show yet but that is…. interesting.

It is a classic kdrama with Rain and SHK. They basically bicker like children for 16 episodes. The Thai remake was a lot better.

Even Ms Koko @kokodus liked it 

@joccu How did you like the Hallyu exhibition in V&A?

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Time for coffee 

coffee jumping GIF by Nikolay Ivanov

PS. Is anyone watching Blind? Have heard some good things about it and read that there is some major twist with only 4 episodes remaining.

Wonder if I should start it @joccu@Sleepy Owl?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon the exhibition was amazing. Honestly I would have like to stay to whole day but my friend had other plans.   

I have only see only 2 episodes of blind. It is really good so far. Been to busy. So you should try to watch it. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Is anyone watching Blind? Have heard some good things about it and read that there is some major twist with only 4 episodes remaining.

I saw the poster but haven't watched any of it. Will you start it?

In (perhaps inane) news from this corner of the world: Today I finally figured out how to start wearing earrings again, pain-free, after going on a loong break during Covid! :gangnamstyle:

And - I'm excited to see that the Woks of Life are coming out with a cookbook on November 1. We'll have to see if it will make its way to Europe in hardback. https://thewoksoflife.com/pre-order-woks-of-life-cookbook/TheWoksofLifeCookbook-Cover3D-650x784.jp

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I saw the poster but haven't watched any of it. Will you start it

I am tempted as I have a feeling I will never get through Queen’s Umbrella ep 4 

:crymeme:

@the_sweetroad Why were earrings causing you pain? :scream:

Looks like lots of people are still celebrating Diwali. They’re all gone?

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@partyon  how long it took to watch episode 3?

Over 7 hours :loolz:

Will try to watch a few episodes of Blind if I have time 

But is this really a thing? People wear these outside of their homes? 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/10/do-trendy-hair-rolls-for-bangs-have.html?m=1

chanel 5 GIF

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

But is thus really a thing? People wear these outside of their homes? 

What is that. :loolz:How can people think that looks all right in public? Much less at work? :blink:

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why were earrings causing you pain?

My earlobes would get swollen every time I tried to wear them post Covid lockdown. Then I started putting some antibiotic ointment (Neosporin) on the posts before sticking them in, but that made the swelling even worse. This morning I woke up and remembered that I'm allergic to petroleum jelly! And Neosporin contains it. DUH! So today I just used rubbing alcohol on the posts and on my ears, and I've been pain and swelling-free all day. This is HUGE. :lol:

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am tempted as I have a feeling I will never get through Queen’s Umbrella ep 4 

Do you think it's the show, chingu, or the viewer? Are you highly distractible? :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

My earlobes would get swollen every time I tried to wear them post Covid lockdown.

did your hole close? this is what happened to me during the lockdown where I hadn't worn earrings for a long while since I was stuck at home. when I noticed that it was difficult to put in earrings, then I immediately put in my gold studs with screw back and wore them continously. then it went back to normal.

sometimes if you don't wear earrings for a long while, you can get allergic reaction to certain alloy materials. that has happened to me before. so purer metals such as gold and silver is less likely to cause any reaction. once you get used to wearing pure metals, then you go back to random stuff.

if you can, try to find earrings with screw back -- they look like these.

gold-earrings-stud-d102-divastri-origina 

the screw has a flat surface and this means you can sleep with the earrings on and wear them for hours/days/months without a problem.

another option is small rings -- those also you can wear regularly for weeks without having to remove them provided they are of small circumference. 

loop-gold-earrings-picture-id1194433651? 

both are good choices to wear on regular basis if you want to ensure your holes stay open and you can change to some fancier stuff whenever you go out... 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad ~ forgot to mention; if the solutions aren't doing a great job, you can try dabbing coconut oil before putting on earrings. coconut oil is not only natural but has anti-inflammatory properties. you can also try any version of calamine lotion. otherwise, good old alcohol such as a dab of brandy works as well. but it seems like a waste of alcohol though. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

Thanks @Lmangla, great tips! Yes I think they did close up and forcing them open made them allergic. I like all your home remedies…we have some vodka we got from IKEA for free so maybe I’ll try that. :lol:

50 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

20th century girl was such a beautiful story. Why do they have to break our hearts though?

I had that on the watchlist on Netflix. So was it worth watching? I’m intrigued since the timing is supposed to be from 1999. (Precisely when Kim Yoo Jung herself was born!)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I had that on the watchlist on Netflix. So was it worth watching? I’m intrigued since the timing is supposed to be from 1999. (Precisely when Kim Yoo Jung herself was born!)

it loved it. It was heartfelt. It wasn’t something we haven’t seen before but its heart was in the right place. It was delightful to relive the experiences of childhood friendships and first love.

I thoroughly  enjoyed it. It has that 90s feel like the Reply series. Or, if you watched ‘Tune into Love’. That was another beautiful story. 

But like I said, keep a box of tissues handy. Let me know what you think of it.

92 (eh, the Add team is dwindling  and gasping for breath again, it seems. No surprises here!:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

On 10/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, partyon said:

PS. Is anyone watching Blind? Have heard some good things about it and read that there is some major twist with only 4 episodes remaining.

Wonder if I should start it @joccu@Sleepy Owl?

I am watching it, and liking it. I got to make it clear that this is surely not a perfect psychological thriller. There are somethings which you will guess/know a lot earlier than the drama would confirm. 

That said, I got to watch the latest 4 eps Noona, I am behind in this one too. Will try to catch up today and tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 10/25/2022 at 7:30 PM, the_sweetroad said:

Do you think it's the show, chingu, or the viewer? Are you highly distractible?

It's the show :D

On 10/25/2022 at 7:56 PM, Lmangla said:

then I immediately put in my gold studs with screw back and wore them continously. then it went back to normal.

Agree with this. Take some small earrings that are of a pure metal - either silver or gold and wear them continuously for a few weeks! Make sure to turn them every day to make sure the holes don't close up again.

:approves:

@rocat @confusedheart Did you see that your BTS oppa is going to be the MC of a variety show? :glasses:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/btss-rm-confirmed-to-be-the-mc-of-tvns-the-mysterious-dictionary-of-useless-miscellaneous-human-knowledge

Did anyone notice that this actress got even more tattoos? It looks like someone doodled on her body....

1666645948-untitled-1.jpg

Where is our food team? The amount of food pics on this thread has dwindled to zero.

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu @the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama Good news. I finished Love is For Suckers ep 7 in less than 30 minutes.

I super FFed.

d13117ae-b82b-4241-b3aa-98f5150429de_tex

But honestly, chingus. I feel like I lost too many brain cells in this episode. :unamused: The FL is too flaky. :kicks:

Since @sadthe1st disappeared, no one is taking care of my dongsaeng @LeftCoastOppa. Here dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

1Shrimp-Risotto-1.jpg

Shrimp risotto

- no number -

EDIT: @agenth @4evrkdrama @the_sweetroad @rocat This reel is so funny. :joy: How k-army hears the lyrics vs how I-army hears them 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiiOw6Ng6Ul/

“My bag of teaaaaa….”

:loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1