Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm feeling hungry already.. i had fried porridge just now, and i shared it with a colleague..

I am hungry too... only had fruits for lunch cause tonight going out for heavy dinner.

Did you just wrote "fried porridge"... havent heard ..lol  picture looks like norma porridge just that lots of black sauce being mixed into it.

Going for hot pot tonight...

hot-pot.jpg

cr owner

Hello chingu @LeftCoastOppa  .. how are you, just finished work ?.

saw @joccu  just checked in & i know chingu must have your coffee to start the day.

Here you go ...........enjoy.

cappuccino.jpg&ehk=ZXlEikznSSfw1siVSawHJ

cr owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@LeftCoastOppa, you're missing a lot of yummy food from @MayanEchochingu for the past few days!!

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Did you just wrote "fried porridge"... havent heard ..lol  picture looks like norma porridge just that lots of black sauce being mixed into it.

yups, the porridge is fried before served, so there is some level of wok hey to it.. i think it originates from penang malaysia

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello chingu @LeftCoastOppa  .. how are you, just finished work ?.

Hello chingu, Yes just got home, and after seeing your pic I'm here wishing we had late night Hot Pot restaurants still open :D

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@LeftCoastOppa, you're missing a lot of yummy food from @MayanEchochingu for the past few days!!

I know, I've just had a chance to catch a peak at them before bedtime. (already have fallen asleep at my desk a time or two) :sleeping: I've barely had a chance to catch my breath here, as work has gone from pandemic-nothing to get-it-all flying ... yesterday!  Things recovered air travel wise here ALOT faster than most suspected it would (myself included) 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hello chingu, Yes just got home, and after seeing your pic I'm here wishing we had late night Hot Pot restaurants still open 

I know, I've just had a chance to catch a peak at them before bedtime. (already have fallen asleep at my desk a time or two)  I've barely had a chance to catch my breath here, as work has gone from pandemic-nothing to get-it-all flying ... yesterday!  Things recovered air travel wise here ALOT faster than most suspected it would (myself included) 

+2

+ 2

Hopefully, big fat bonus on the way during year end appraisal.

Get a good dinner and rest well. Take care.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here he looks pretty excited about the photocopier.

Diary Room What Is Happening GIF by Big Brother

Happy Hobi turned into Emo Hobi after BTS announced their hiatus. :lol:

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Taking a nap on the floor. Because why not.

I've noticed Hobi has pretty big feet. In my spare time, I wonder how all the guys compare when it comes to shoe size. :mrgreen:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@4evrkdrama  @joccu  I was so bored during the weekend that I watched a HongKong drama 

:joy:

All those actors/actresses were so young back those days.  If my memory could recall, some

of them have already retired, and lately one of the actor even migrated to Sg and open up a cafe for his daughter. @sadthe1st  any idea who is he.

Good Morning to all chingus...time flies so quick,today is Thursday & weekend is coming.

@confusedheart  @gm4queen  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad  @agenth  @sadthe1st  @4evrkdrama  @joccu  @Sky Kang  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @Wuzetian  @willenette

tenor.gif?itemid=12084802

cr owner

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

and lately one of the actor even migrated to Sg and open up a cafe for his daughter. @sadthe1st  any idea who is he.

err.. who? lol

i only follow fala chen on IG, she is very much into theatre performance after she moved out of hong kong..

the egg on brownie looks interesting.. reminds me of tamago-en.. they are famous for the fluffy egg whites!

https://tamago-en.com/

Tamago-Kake-Gohan-851x707.jpg

when there is food and poke bowl, its time to tag @LeftCoastOppa!!

0f391171-35b5-453a-89bd-dee17cf43b07_500

Tamago-EN-_Chope_d1f2b47a-2dd9-47d0-8668

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I also need some rain here. Weather is humid over here even with fan on.

Also no rain no grain.

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I am having sweet tooth lately..... craving for Tiramisu 

From yesterday I want some cake. I like Tiramisu and it is easy to make.No baking necesarry the most important thing right now. But I think I will buy something.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4