Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think both @LeftCoastOppa chingu and you might like it since there's more glamorous women to see, than hunky dory men.. oh wait, the Dr. Toy Boy is hunky dory.. @confusedheart

More than the glamorous women, I care more about the plot, how is the plot? :piggydance:

plot wise, too early to comment.. but not bad to-date.

Got my answer to previous question. I am gonna wait for this to end and decide if I got to for this :rubchin:

I am gonna watch "Insider" though, I watched the first 30 mins of it, and seemed interesting. I will watch it over the weekend :eats:

hahahaa i need to save your image.. i remember one chingu asked about the legendary cardboard oppa but i can't remember is who.. @confusedheart @4evrkdrama @Idylla Kaizoku @the_sweetroad

There can be several "Cardboard Oppas", but ONLY ONE ULTIMATE CARDBOARD OPPA :loolz:

watched ep1.. less than half way and dropped it

try watch Link.. and also, watch out for Alchemy of Souls!

I have not really heard good reviews on "Dr. Lawyer", I will check out the first ep when I get the time to. 

"Eat Watch link" seems interesting, I will check its first 2 eps, and I am waiting for "Alchemy of Souls", but not so hopeful about it. By the looks of it, this kind of plot can go either ways, but anyway, I will watch it and see how it unfolds. 

and netflix released news of Squid Game 2, Alice in Borderland, All of Us are Dead 2, Sweet Home 2

For Sweet Home, they actually announced Season 2 and 3. I didn't read the one about "Alice in Borderland", but this one will be the one I will wait for the most :piggydance:

As for Squid Game, let's see how good it will be.

I just read there is going to be a reality show based on "Squid Game", which involves exactly that many players competing in a 10 days long game for $4.56 mil. Anyone getting actual Squid Game vibes? :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sis @joccu and twin @confusedheart am in a dilemma whether to read it or not.

What emotions did u feel reading it ?

It is weird. That's how I would describe my experience. It makes you uncomfortable while reading it. I won't say I enjoyed it. But it is one of those classics one must read, so one book less to read now.  

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Just finished Our Blues last night. It was a fun ride though many tears were shed.

What was your favourite story? I have to watch the last 4 episodes. 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You watching "Eve"? How is it? 

I would suggest Insider too. :piggydance:I am enjoying Eve. Though she is stupid at times but it is too much to expect Kill Bill stuff but some common sense would be appreciated. Anyway, it is not that bad. I tagged you in the Insider Thread. Kang Ha Neul looks so old after When the Camellia Blooms.  But anyway, I thought it was similar to 

Itaewon Class. 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You mention "Cardboard Oppa", you get "Cardboard Oppa" pic as a bonus:piggydance:

Chingu, I think I should remind you that he is one of the actors with the highest IQ.  You should stop posting his 'cardboard' pic. :rage:

P.S Don't watch Doctor Lawyer or Why Her? Though chingu @agenth says that it improved in subsequent episodes. 

52 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oh wait, the Dr. Toy Boy is hunky dory..

Oh yes! He keeps displaying his perfect abs too. @partyon you should check him out and see if his abs meet your standards.:lol:

OMO, tonight we get Eve. :issohappy:

@Lmangla and @the_sweetroad I am not even going to check out the trailer now after hearing you ladies talk. I don't want to ruin my memories. 

@MayanEcho Chingu, stop posting delicious food pics and then running away while we drown in and choke on our own ... 

excited munchies GIF by Sainsbury's

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, I think I should remind you that he is one of the actors with the highest IQ.  You should stop posting his 'cardboard' pic. :rage:

P.S Don't watch Doctor Lawyer or Why Her? Though chingu @agenth says that it improved in subsequent episodes. 

Let me also remind you though, high IQ does not guarantee good acting skills, example - THE ULTIMATE CARDBOARD OPPA :joy:

As for "Dr. Lawyer", I think I will check out the first 2 eps and decide. 

PS: You know who also have high IQ? Serial Killers :loolz:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I am not even going to check out the trailer now after hearing you ladies talk. I don't want to ruin my memories. 

It is so bad chingu. So bad. That seems about all I can say about it. :astonished:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am gonna wait for this to end and decide if I got to for this 

good choice! since i’m already on the “watch it now or dieeeee!” bandwagon, i’ll continue chasing as it shows.. there is always @confusedheart chingu to scream in awe or disgust together

The Lion King Reaction GIF

52 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am gonna watch "Insider" though

hey hey hey @confusedheart is the dedicated advocate for this drama!!

50 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I think I should remind you that he is one of the actors with the highest IQ.

47 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

high IQ does not guarantee good acting skills

i have to agree with @Sleepy Owl chingu on this.. its very much for the above neck visuals only..

Video Game GIF

lets see if i get any unamused reaction for this one hahahaha

• Unamused 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

@Lmangla and @the_sweetroad I am not even going to check out the trailer now after hearing you ladies talk. I don't want to ruin my memories. 

good choice! I was so annoyed that I turned it off halfway through. for me, what I found expasperating is that they changed the character of anne into someone quirky which makes no sense. it is like saying that people who are serious, quiet, responsible and ignored by those around them are not interesting characters and have no story to tell. ugh! 

• Sad 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have heard the name, but for the past few weeks I have been super busy and couldn't even check out the synopsis of this. In fact I didn't even know it was a Malayalam movie :joy:

Tell me how it is Chingu, if it is good, I will add it in my watchlist :eats:

Chingu,

Its been a while since a malayalam movie has caught my attention and love.

The movie has got a lot to speak chingu.

And its worth the watch !

One thing is sure chingu - it's "more than Good"

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@4evrkdrama  honestly even though I did not like metamorphosis by Kafka. I still would say people that they should read it. It will leave you lot of questions.

I have started reading it sis and its quite depressing 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Anyone read this article yet...?

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/06/male-idols-and-allure-of-room-salons.html

"2. [+565] When you hear stories from madames of room salons, they always say that it's easier to ask about celebrities who don't visit than those who do. It's sad. They're public figures so they can only relieve themselves through venues like this.

3. [+105] What about the male actors ㅜ I heard a lot of male actors visit these salons too..."

One of my (ex) oppas already got caught...

• Sad 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

someone really gave an unamused reaction lol so im quite certain there is a particular someone lurking in +/- thread who creates random new accounts for such purpose

Michael Buble Gotcha GIF by bubly

well, if you’re reading this post.. i’ve got tons of points for you to attempt minus out.. try all you like lol

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

+2

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

for me, what I found expasperating is that they changed the character of anne into someone quirky which makes no sense. it is like saying that people who are serious, quiet, responsible and ignored by those around them are not interesting characters and have no story to tell. ugh! 

Yes! Totally agree. There's no need to give Anne a personality transplant; the story is solid just the way it is. Sure, you can make it more colorful, or add in different elements that aren't in the book, but if you're going to call it Persuasion it should be faithful to Anne and Wentworth's core personalities and the reasons they were attracted to each other.

And, the book is brilliant because it's full of small moments and little things that Wentworth and Anne did or said to each other. This movie looks like a farce, with jam, bad hair, and a cheekiness that just isn't there in the book.

Sigh. The sad thing is that honestly, I probably will end up watching it.

Sad Ice Cream GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

someone really gave an unamused reaction lol so im quite certain there is a particular someone lurking in +/- thread who creates random new accounts for such purpose

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

In other news, I really need to start catching up on my dramas....Too many on my list though. Don't know what to start with.:crazymad:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

After road rage, I think keyboard rage is the new trend.

Angry Work GIF

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

After road rage, I think keyboard rage is the new trend.

probably those people without real social life and just lurking behind keyboard the bulk of their time thinking they are the superheroes lol that explains why many chingus are ditching this thread too

Confused Superman GIF

@confusedheart time for Eve

:4267_LiccGif:

+2

• Unamused 2
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

probably those people without real social life and just lurking behind keyboard the bulk of their time thinking they are the superheroes lol that explains why many chingus are ditching this thread too

@confusedheart time for Eve

@sadthe1st chingu, I can't help but keep laughing at your posts.  You are so funny! 

Lol Algray GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Omg Lol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I started watching Eve , from Epi 04.   Lol me ... :loolz: why oh why

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

time for Eve

I could not find the subs for Eve so I watched the pilot episode of Jinxed At First. It was not fun and games and light hearted as I assumed it would be, at least not the first episode. But I liked it and I found a new oppa in the ML. So I am going to watch it for the time being. 

* hint hint nudge nudge * That's my subtle way of requesting you to watch the drama, chingu. :lol:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

In other news, I really need to start catching up on my dramas....Too many on my list though. Don't know what to start with.:crazymad:

Allow me to suggest few. 'Promote your favourite dramas' mode on. 

rocket power nicksplat GIF

Eve- Intriguing. Red Hot Revenge Drama 

Insider- Action packed cerebral Revenge Drama 

Yumi's Cells - I miss Woong. Nevertheless, it was cute.  

And my latest addition , Jinxed At First - Reminds me of The Bride of Habaek. 

Done promoting my dramas. 

544:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I started watching Eve , from Epi 04.   Lol me ... 

why from ep4?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

ep5 has some good “OH YEAH!!” scenes

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

You are so funny! 

of cos!

i spare no less sarcasm for those losers

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

==

@confusedheart chingu, i read the Jinxed synopsis on that drama thread and don’t quite get it.. is the FL (and her mom) a goddess?

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, i read the Jinxed synopsis on that drama thread and don’t quite get it.. is the FL (and her mom) a goddess?

Yup. They can see people’s future. So like clairvoyance. 

Watch the drama. :coolshades:

How was Eve? I see Insider episode is out!

So many Wednesday and Thursday dramas to watch. And that too after a long drama slump.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

interviewer: "the Depp lawyer said... called your testimony the performance of a lifetime and said you were acting. what do you say to that?"
AH: "..... says.... the lawyer.... for the man... who convinced the world he had scissors for fingers"

edward scissorhands love GIF

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3