Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Omo! LMH is looking so hot! Ep 2 done. I will be back later. I have things to say, especially to @partyon who had been mocking my oppa’s acting but it seemed he has impressed her too. 

Saying that his acting improved a bit is not the same as being impressed by someone's acting. :unamused:

I am far from impressed. He once again picked a cold rich jerk role - dude doesn't seem to want to do any other roles that require him to actually go outside of his comfort zone.

Bored The Office GIF

25 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The woman who is dying (whom the older Sunja is nursing) is NOT 50's wife from Love Ft Marriage and Divorce, right? They look alike to me.

Not the same actress, no.

7 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Exactly what they have been doing in the past two episodes. Make him appear for the last 10 minutes and the fans explode. 

No, he is not a main character in the book. So I doubt he'll show up in every episode after a while.

This is not a Lee Min Ho centric drama for anyone else but his fangirls.... :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Saying that his acting improved a bit is not the same as being impressed by someone's acting. :unamused:

Well, you dissed him and wrote him off. You almost dropped the drama after ep 1. So, that's an improvement. Also, isn't he looking so hot, manlier?:heart2beat:Yes, in those suits oh yes!:love:

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

He once again picked a cold rich jerk role - dude doesn't seem to want to do any other roles that require him to actually go outside of his comfort zone.

Well he is good at this. I have not watched his other dramas so I can't talk about his roles. :bawling:

But gosh, he is looking so fine and dandy! I don't much care about acting @partyon knows, I love cardboard oppa CEW. :love: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Wondering when Mr. Oppa @LeftCoastOppa is gonna get up....?

Sleeping in ... :sleeping:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Curious what he is having for breakfast today. This is what I had for breakfast this morning.

Well I was going to go back to sleep but after seeing that bagel I got hungry ...

Had to go with the tried and true ...

Loaded Scrambled Eggs - Easy Chicken Recipes

... and tea of course

Morning Chingu's ... I still may go back to sleep ...:sleeping:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon seems like tonight's weather forecast isn't satisfying??

Ep 14 was not to my taste. There was little progress between the leads. Felt like a filler episode.

What bothers me especially much is the fact that the couple communicated so beautifully in the first 10 episodes, and yet there is now a total communication breakdown.

They never even talked about why they broke up with each other.

I would also have liked to see both leads suffer from the breakup a bit more. It's not normal to not shed any tears after a breakup like that. I felt like I was crying more over the leads' breakup than the leads were.

:criesariver:

On a positive side, I'm pretty happy that I am still watching this drama and am overall enjoying it. Been a long time (years) since I've watched a Korean romance drama without FFing any scenes.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

so im guessing Ki Joon and Yu Jin would work out their marriage more effectively than the main couple?

Spoiler

since Yu Jin is already pregnant

i was quite annoyed by that other husband.. the one who daringly asked the wife for a break from work to study and yet, went for baseball games..

choking peter cushing GIF by Warner Archive

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

@joccu Have you seen the individual teasers for Big Bang's comeback? Daesung's teaser pic came out today! Look at this! :scream:

1648393762-bb.jpg

No raccoon oppa in sight :D

Big Bang has always been so unique and "ahead of their time" - really looking forward to April 5th. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Watched ep 3 too. Yes, he is still a jerk. And says all that he says in the novel too. Isak looks the part. The pace is still zzzz... I still feel that the novel was better. More depth. They are butchering it badly. I still don't like Solomon.  Not really invested in his character.

I liked the two conversations - between Sunja and that old lady who refused to sell her property, and between Sunja and the pastor, Isak.  There was some depth in that but then it was so because it was in the novel. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Watched ep 3 too.

Good, now you can vote in my poll. :glasses:@Sleepy Owl finally popped by but didn't vote. @agenth disappeared... :bawling: (Okay, she's on vacation :joy:)

EOs are lazy voting in my polls nowadays. Not sure how I should interpret this....

sad-suga.gif

At least I still have Mr. Oppa! @LeftCoastOppa :wub:

kitty-kitten.gif

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

EOs are lazy voting in my polls nowadays. Not sure how I should interpret this....

Oh no no, it is just that I haven't been paying much attention to her wardrobe. :Dand as far as the previous poll is concerned,  by the time I went to vote, it was closed. :tears:

I will not eat that pigeon. Any pigeon for that matter. So give me the evil MIL. :ph34r: 

I want to be the cardboard oppa's coach, if it is CEW.:love:

Choose BTS. Even though I can't tel them apart. It should be fun. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

56 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

They are butchering it badly.

Ufff. That is too bad, chingu. That seems to confirm what I read, that if you've read the book, don't expect too much from the show. And if you want to watch the show, don't read the book beforehand. :blink: And if you think about that, that's a terrible review!

I'm coming in totally blind, blind to the book, LMH, the actress who plays Sunja, and all the other actors except Youn Yuh Jung. So everything is OK so far. :)

What is SUPER refreshing is having people speak English in a kdrama and having them actually be native English speakers! It's so easy on the ears! :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Omo! LMH is looking so hot! Ep 2 done. 

But they have changed the story so much.

+2

Yup, is not exactly as what i have read from the book.

P.S. He really is looking so darn sexy in his suits. Gone are those days of that callow curly haired youthful boy. He is all man here. 

With this I would like to make an official announcement that LMH is now my Oppa of the Month. 

omo, why only for a month, am sad

:sad1:

Well, you dissed him and wrote him off. You almost dropped the drama after ep 1. So, that's an improvement. Also, isn't he looking so hot, manlier?Yes, in those suits oh yes!

Well he is good at this. I have not watched his other dramas so I can't talk about his roles. 

But gosh, he is looking so fine and dandy! I don't much care about acting @partyon knows, I love cardboard oppa CEW.  

if you have time, do watch LMH other dramas, then you could judge him further.

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i was a bit shocked at how easily tamed AD Shin was in yesterday's episode..

the penguin scene, i had a good laugh, is so embarassing.

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

so im guessing Ki Joon and Yu Jin would work out their marriage more effectively than the main couple?

Reveal hidden contents

since Yu Jin is already pregnant

i was quite annoyed by that other husband.. the one who daringly asked the wife for a break from work to study and yet, went for baseball games..

he is a totally loser and jerk.  Good that the wife gave him 3 scenarios and if he is a true family man, he should choose to continue his study.

:smashes:

• Like 2