Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Too many scandals involving those 2 leads....

Yeah. Seo Ye -Ji ends up not being very likeable. But Kim Soo Hyun is pretty squeaky clean, isn't he? Except for that one time where he said he'd get married in his 40's to a 20-something (it was a bit strange). I can't recall reading about any other scandals with him.

+2

• Blob 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Any recommendations of non-Thai dramas / series?

My requirements:

I think you should stop watching/searching any kdramas or any other dramas. Too many requirements. :D You should consider another hobby .

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What 2022 without  oppa lee joon-gi potential abs showing  in his new drama my life again 

When we`ll see him in another drama genre? I think he is typecast in the same type of dramas. I know what he will play before I read the synopsis. :D

+2

• Blob 6

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

no oppa Yoo Ji-tae  he stop cheating with woman start cheating people from their money

Oh, I thought it was Taeyang because everyone thinks he's gonna die in the Second Husband. :tears:

Poor Taeyang. :tears:

E3mr.gif

32 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

But Kim Soo Hyun is pretty squeaky clean, isn't he? Except for that one time where he said he'd get married in his 40's to a 20-something (it was a bit strange). I can't recall reading about any other scandals with him.

Nope, he had other scandals too....

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I think you should stop watching/searching any kdramas or any other dramas. Too many requirements. :D You should consider another hobby .

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Really?! Awww, my dongsaeng. OK, I will look them up. :tears: One should know.

These are the ones I can remember. Unfortunately the best K gossip site that covered these scandals was taken offline last year. :tears: RIP Netizenbuzz (I followed it for almost 10 years -sigh).

I dug up some articles for you though:

- After My Love From The Star he and Gianna Jun were caught endorsing mineral water for a Chinese company. Netizens were angry about it because the mineral water had the Chinese mountain name instead of the Korean one. China and SK have had a territorial conflict over this mountain for a long time.

https://seoulbeats.com/2014/06/just-mineral-water-everyone-mad-kim-soo-hyun/
https://onehallyu.com/topic/80061-nb-follow-up-kim-soo-hyun-scandal/

- He has a "questionable" past. They say that he cleaned up his image. Can't recall but I've seen him called delinquent in more than a few articles.

https://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2015/04/kim-soo-hyuns-controversial-past.html

- I've seen him being called unlikeable and snotty many times in different articles. Apparently he isn't a very nice person on set or towards his fans. Unfortunately as NB isn't alive anymore, I can't refer to the articles here.

- He had an old article about what standards his girlfriend should fulfill. :unamused:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/excessive-conditions-kim-soo-hyun-girlfriend/

- Unfortunately I cannot back this claim up, but I am 100% sure there were articles on more than one occasion back in the day (around the time My Love From The Stars came out) that he's very intensive in relationships and that girls dump him because of that. Can't remember if he was stalkerish or he was controlling or what it was. But it was something.

The breakups apparently drove him into deep depressions from time to time.

These are all rumors and in some parts my memory might be failing me, so please don't take them at face value, okay?

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

How do you like My Love From the Star so far? With Kim Soo Hyun :lol:?

I watched just two episodes but I like it. I think it will be a rom com that I will like. I read many comments about this dramas throughout time and I agree that the actors were very well cast.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

He had an old article about what standards his girlfriend should fulfill.

It looks like he is a difficult man. So far he did not have major scandals. It is OK.

His girlfriend standards are.... geez. Good luck in finding one . :w00t:  Who wants to be his girlfriend after reading this? He looks immature and egocentric. Maybe he has other standards now. ;)

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, larus said:

It looks like he is a difficult man. So far he did not have major scandals. It is OK.

The CF scandal was pretty big in 2014....

I follow k-gossip religiously, and I seldom forget if a celebrity has been in a scandal. :emmm:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Wow, I had to scroll down 3 pages within 1 hour to reach here! You guys are too much! :loolz:

I am keeping my eye on Daniel oppa as he's set to do something he never did before! I just forgot all about his upcoming jtbc drama amidst this! Finally his fans get to see him after 3-4 of hiatus! So happy.. :heart4:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

@partyon Chingu, that's a tall order! :crazily:

I don't think we have any such dramas existing yet. But I'll try....

1. Thank You

2. On the Verge of Insanity 

3. Mad about Each Other 

4. Pinocchio 

5. The Chair 

6. Hot Stove League 

7. 100 Days My Prince 

8. Oh my Ghost! 

@larus How is My Love From Another Star? I will be completing Mask soon. 

@the_sweetroad and @Sleepy Owl Have you completed Mask?

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4