Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

She's not even watching kdramas. 

She and @Sleepy Owl keep binge watching dramas together and leaving the rest of us in dire need for help on this thread.

I have found that @Sleepy Owl tends to have good drama taste :D. It took me a while to get into The Witcher - but that's the thing about watching new worlds, one has to get used to it. I didn't really enjoy the first episodes of The Witcher, like Game of Thrones, although I thought it might get interesting the more I watch. 

The Witcher has abs!

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, agenth said:

I have found that @Sleepy Owl tends to have good drama taste :D. It took me a while to get into The Witcher - but that's the thing about watching new worlds, one has to get used to it.

Dongsaeng watches and likes almost every drama, though. :loolz:

I drop 99% of them. Oops

Also, you 2 are like twins. :joy:

• LOL 7

Just now, agenth said:

I have found that @Sleepy Owl tends to have good drama taste :D. It took me a while to get into The Witcher - but that's the thing about watching new worlds, one has to get used to it. I didn't really enjoy the first episodes of The Witcher, like Game of Thrones, although I thought it might get interesting the more I watch. 

I honestly liked Witcher better than GOT (although both are actually completely different in genre), and the best thing is, Witcher books are complete :exercice:

I got good taste in dramas? Maybe its the first time someone has said this to me :joy:

Since we have similar taste in dramas, then you also have good taste in dramas :biubiu:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Okay, yet another idol actor who gets a lead role without any acting experience 

Cardboard oppa list is getting longer and longer :no_mouth:

There are so many good actors who have been an actor for a very long time and yet never had any lead roles ugh. What do the casting directors are thinking? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

She and @Sleepy Owl keep binge watching dramas together and leaving the rest of us in dire need for help on this thread.

@agenth and @Sleepy Owlare binge watching dramas together? The Witcher series?  That`s why they are out of this thread? And she keeps a Team Add member busy? That`s not good. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sky Kang said:

What shocked me the most was that he said that he keeps getting tons of drama offers.

Like what? :rage: While the rest of us have to wait for ages until we see our oppas on screen again.

• Sad 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

There are so many good actors who have been an actor for a very long time and yet never had any lead roles ugh. What do the casting directors are thinking? 

+2

The Cardboard Oppas' numbers are surely increasing :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng watches and likes almost every drama, though. 

That's a subtle way of denying what @agenth Chingu said :cries:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

No, it is not a rewatch for me. I don`t rewatch kdramas. :D I want to watch more light dramas (especially old ones) when I heard the people liked them. Both My Love From another Star and Master`s Son have aired when I was watching live dramas (in my beginning of kdrama experience) so I know about their hype but I never watched them. I chose something else instead at that time. But now, I want to watch them. I don`t watch many current dramas how I used to watch in the past.

I prefer the slice of life dramas like Move to Heaven. I wonder when they will produce season 2 but I am OK if they won`t do another season.

I sure will watch The Chair.  I hope it doesn`t have ongoing seasons.

I have watched and rewatched Master's Sun a couple of times. Gong Hyo-jin is one of my favourite actresses and I kind of like So Ji-sub too. GHJ is superb in every drama. I would love another season of MTH too. That, Mad for Each Other and On the Verge of Insanity are some dramas I can recommend quite confidently. I'd rather we don't have a MTH season 2. I don't want anyone to ruin it. 

Sandra Oh aced her role in The Chair.  But this was a different kind of drama, not our usual K-drama as it was not a K-drama. 

Do let us know how you liked Master's Sun. It has a great OST. 

Chingus, K-dramas should do something about jerk MLs. These chaebol MLs are such jerks. The FLs should not put up with them. :rage:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, larus said:

I also like Kim Moo Yul. He is moving very graceful in action scenes. He is a good actor as well. In Juvenile Judgement I like all four leads Kim Hye Soo, Kim Moo Yul, Lee Sung Min and Lee Jung Eun. I am sure the younger actors are well cast. I really hope the drama will be good.

+2

First saw him in Forgotten and I've been following his movies ever since. He's one heck of a hottie. He's also a musical actor and have a good voice! 

+2

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, larus said:

@agenth and @Sleepy Owlare binge watching dramas together? The Witcher series?  That`s why they are out of this thread? And she keeps a Team Add member busy? That`s not good. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, they do more joint drama discussions than event organizing :loolz:
Sometimes @confusedheart and I have to tell them to focus when we're planning events.

Distracting Listen Up GIF by Ramsey Solutions

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng watches and likes almost every drama, though.

True I drop a lot of dramas, but I am one of those that sometimes has hangups. Like the reason I dropped The Veil was because I couldn't take that FL2 seriously with her goth getup. @Sleepy Owl either has more patience or is more stubborn :D

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I honestly liked Witcher better than GOT (although both are actually completely different in genre), and the best thing is, Witcher books are complete 

I got good taste in dramas? Maybe its the first time someone has said this to me 

Since we have similar taste in dramas, then you also have good taste in dramas

Have you read the source then? I have only read 1/2 of ASOIAF and I didn't like it as the writing was very simplistic and rehashing S1 (or the other way around, though I watched the series first). 

@partyon disagrees :D I suppose good taste is a subjective matter, let's say we have matching tastes most times! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I honestly liked Witcher better than GOT (although both are actually completely different in genre), and the best thing is, Witcher books are complete 

I never watched Game of Thrones. I was not curious about it and I know everyone was so excited about this series. But I might try The Witcher. The problem is... it has ongoing seasons. I hate to wait for new season each year.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

What shocked me the most was that he said that he keeps getting tons of drama offers.

Like what? :rage: While the rest of us have to wait for ages until we see our oppas on screen again.

For real? Ugh that sucks. How the heck did he even get offers? 

Our oppas rarely get projects because of those cardboard oppas. They steal the spotlight with their robotic emotionless acting. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I never watched Game of Thrones. I was not curious about it and I know everyone was so excited about this series. But I might try The Witcher. The problem is... it has ongoing seasons. I hate to wait for new season each year.

Well, better thing about Witcher is, at least unlike GOT where the episodes would come once a week, we get all 8 episodes of Witcher together :piggydance:

But yeah, its gonna be a seasonal drama, so you will have to wait every year for it. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Sky Kang said:

Our oppas rarely get projects because of those cardboard oppas. They steal the spotlight with their robotic emotionless acting. 

Who? 

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Hmmm  GOT is fine, if you watch only S1 to S7 (subtracting last season). But you don't like many seasons, so I guess it's okay you haven't started it. 

GOT has some memorable scenes though, that I won't forget to this day. I love this one:

shame cone GIF

• Like 3
  • Blob 4