Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Chingu @LeftCoastOppa will keep LOST into “to watchlist”.

By the way among the dramas that has similar vibes that you have watched which is your fav. ?

mine - my mister 

chingudeuls,

am i the only one who is way tooooooo much excited for Mount Jiri ?!

Am to excited to see Jun ji hyun back on screen and excited about the story line and everything in the plot as it is written by signal’s writer.

But somewhere am afraid that I might jinx it with my over excitement !

@Sleepy Owl chingu I missed reading your long posts :heartxoxo:.

I have just started kings affection and as always Park Eun Bin is a great actress !

And now comes the real question Chingudeuls, Eonnideuls 

So how was squid game for you ?

Am one amongst the minority group. 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@sadthe1st

Dilemma GIFs | Tenor

I am not much into sea food either. Selective eating when it comes to sea food. 

@Thong Thinand @sadthe1st Evil twins leading us into temptation with all that good food . Turning us into gluttons!  

Evil twin GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

(That's evil laughter from @sadthe1st and @Thong Thin while the rest of us drown in drool):lol:

@Ameera Ali is practising abstinence. No abs for her so no abs for us. Our only hope is @twinkle_little_star :wub: for sustaining us till @Ameera Ali is back with a vengeance!:naughty:

@twinkle_little_star Top Gun!  :wub:

@4evrkdrama I like your dp. Hunger Cell rules, all the time!:lol:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@4evrkdrama I like your dp. Hunger Cell rules, all the time!:lol:

+2

I love every cells in it ...

They are so cute right ?

I even love the "poop cells"

I died laughing tooo hard during that scene !

:loolz:

Each time i try to drop the drama these cells hold me back ! 

The cells teaching her aegyo oh my god that was the most awkward , embarassing yet funny thing in ep 10.

Do tell me your thoughts on the drama twin @confusedheart ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

For chingus in other parts of the world, this is like a snack consist of jicama, pineapples,green mangos,cucumber,

,cuttle fish, water spinach mixed with prawn sauce and chop peanuts.

Wow, I'd certainly eat this if only for the green mangoes ingredient! :lol: I hope there's Singaporean or Malaysian cuisine offered in Expo, and if they do, I'd have Rojak if available. 

Hubs brought mutton biriyani while coming from work. Yay for eating without having to cook, hahaha!

afghani-mutton-biryani_183.jpg

ctto 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Wow, I'd certainly eat this if only for the green mangoes ingredient!  I hope there's Singaporean or Malaysian cuisine offered in Expo, and if they do, I'd have Rojak if available. 

Hubs brought mutton biriyani while coming from work. Yay for eating without having to cook, hahaha!

+ 2

I dont like green mangoes, too sour to bite, so should I order, I get the seller to omit the mangoes.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

58 minutes ago, joccu said:

@4evrkdrama well that drama destroyed all the children's games for me.  The hype is unreal. The drama is nr.1 watched Netflix in here.

The drama was okay. 

Same here sis !

I started watching it without even looking into plot but just planned to watch it out of curiosity for the title name ! 

Seeing Gong Yoo as cameo was like

spacer.png

And that was the end of my happiness watching it !

As the plot moved on I was like....

spacer.png

But there are lot of loop holes in the drama or maybe i find it quite unrealistic and that might be the reason I couldnt go along with hype it got all around the world !

Its okayish but I seriously dont understand why its been so hit !

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

So, you dont take Rojak ?

i only take the ones from vegetarian stalls.. so the sauce is a substitute not prawn paste lol and no jelly fish or cuttlefish!!

Lets Fight GIF by OctoNation® The Largest Octopus Fan Club!

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

while the rest of us drown in drool

for once, @LeftCoastOppa will be glad that he is joining the drool party for this!!

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

i'm having mutton too!!

but is mutton satay.. and 2 bbq chicken wings!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVSTqOkJBsB/

+2

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, did you complete "My Name"? Tell me about your thoughts on it. I watched it last week, and it was a good drama overall 

I am at episode 4 since Sunday. I will finish it this weekend. 

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

tumblr-5562f3296b93ac5c1dc8fa4f7e52dfb1-

@partyon @Lmangla 

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali

@confusedheart

@MayanEcho

@gm4queen 

@4evrkdrama 

@hsmz  @Calli 

spacing on a total with the calculation for adding or subtracting. B) :D

Dimpled-Wicked-Dipper-size-restricted.gi

tumblr-lxo8br-Cg-Eh1ql41ypo1-500.gif

Spoiler
2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@sadthe1st

I am not much into sea food either. Selective eating when it comes to sea food. 

@Thong Thinand @sadthe1st Evil twins leading us into temptation with all that good food . Turning us into gluttons!  

(That's evil laughter from @sadthe1st and @Thong Thin while the rest of us drown in drool)

@Ameera Ali is practising abstinence. No abs for her so no abs for us. Our only hope is @twinkle_little_star  for sustaining us till @Ameera Ali is back with a vengeance!

@twinkle_little_star Top Gun!  

@4evrkdrama I like your dp. Hunger Cell rules, all the time!

+2

hai @confusedheart chingu. wow. :D

81604.gif

Spoiler

9693e9f94dcd297389253579febcdc76.gif

Spoiler

when a raindrop touches down.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@larus are you watching this variety show? this scene is so funny.. she can't stop tearing from frying the spicy sauce!

I watched just the scenes available with subtitles not the whole show. I think that scene will be in the next episode. :D

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

What's up in the K-dramaland lately?? I am also looking forward for Mount Jiri to air, @4evrkdrama chingu?? OH MY GOD, October 23 is almost here! I don't remember dates and days at all, too busy in real life! :piggydance:

And I think I have to wait for more years to see my Daniel oppa in K-dramaland! It's confirmed that his upcoming jtbc drama is not airing in 2021 either. Have him cast in a new drama, please! :please:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

@Thong Thin I tried the Kueh Teow and Cendol. But the Cendol I tried was made into a drink in the restaurant I ate. I remember drinking it in a mug. 

+2

+ 2

i think some places they serve in a mug too.

Do you like Cendol.

@gm4queen  I am waiting for Mount Jiri to air too.

@MayanEcho  we get fresh coconut water here and is cheap, price between RM 3-5 depends on size.

@sadthe1st  must try vegetarian rojak one of these day.

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What a cutesy Halloween snack platter!

parma ham with mango!!! i'll take all those..

but no thanks to the spidey tarts.. that's too many olives!!!

Dont You Dare No Way GIF

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ooo, me love coconut water! A piece of coconut here is pricey and quite small. It would only fill half of the glass. Sigh. Had to be contented with canned type.

we have lots from malaysia and thailand..

and india has a lot of coconut plantations too especially they use a lot for diwali celebration!

not forgetting all the awesome curry dishes!

which countries are nearest to you that supply fresh coconuts?

ngcb1

cr.: owner

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

which countries are nearest to you that supply fresh coconuts?

That would be South Asian countries. Usually the coconut would be matured and having the hard and thick meat, and it's often small, just a bit larger than my fist. It would be sold by piece, for around dh2.50 min. The young coconuts would usually be from Thailand or Sri Lanka, but it isn't always there even in the hypermarket. A piece would be from dh5.50 upwards.

So would have to be happy with canned type, although I often find it too sweet.

img_6261614290112976336_8888919123698_1_

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@sadthe1st Ooo, me love coconut water! A piece of coconut here is pricey and quite small. It would only fill half of the glass. Sigh. Had to be contented with canned type.

Southeast asian countries are abundant in coconut and is very cheap. You can even get it from your neighbor. We used to have a coconut tree in my grandfather's house but sadly it got hit by lightning a few years ago and the tree died. 

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

i think some places they serve in a mug too.

Do you like Cendol.

Yeah!! I love it!! Very nice to drink too during hot days. I had it a lot when I went to SG. 

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That would be South Asian countries. Usually the coconut would be matured and having the hard and thick meat, and it's often small, just a bit larger than my fist. It would be sold by piece, for around dh2.50 min. The young coconuts would usually be from Thailand or Sri Lanka, but it isn't always there even in the hypermarket. A piece would be from dh5.50 upwards.

So would have to be happy with canned type, although I often find it too sweet.

Yeahh, the canned ones are a bit sweet and tastes like water with sugar. If you visit southeast asian countries you'll get unlimited coconut for a very very cheap price or even for free. 

After drinking the coconut juice, we always make this with the coconut meat. Buko pandan salad. Always present during birthday parties and occasions. 

spacer.png

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3