Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @Ameera Ali
What do you think of the Cha Cha Cha drama?

Thanks for all the gifs.   Seems to be a light hearted drama.

i think it refers to when she asked if he had a car (jadongcha) but actually she abbreviated it to "cha" only. So when she asked if he has a "cha", he thought (deliberately?) that she meant tea (also known as cha). Then she just kept repeating cha, cha, cha while motioning for a wheel.

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

here me thinking  ANCESTOR WAS RIGHT  , after saving  her drowning shoes, she NOW WAS  ENTITLED  to his money :mrgreen:

im still mad she lost the 2nd shoe. but i'm expecting that he actually found her 2nd shoe and is holding onto it lol

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Good eve chingus!!! 

@partyon @Ameera Ali @larus @gm4queen @willenette @sadthe1st @twinkle_little_star @confusedheart @anjuliet @Sleepy Owl @joccu @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Lmangla @Min2206

How's the day chingus? 

Have you guys watched Scarlet Heart? Today's their 5th anniversary. Who among the princes do you like? :wink:

^^the heavenly shower scene :P

+2

@Sky Kang of course, I did - I adore Lee Jun Ki. So, I loved the 4th Prince Wang So. I'm sure you loved the 8th Prince - hahaha - Kang Ha Neul. The story is nice but I feel it's quite heavy. I get bored with period dramas and never cared for

them, but this one got me hooked. Maybe because of LJK.    :rubchin:

+2

Edited by partyon
Removed empty rows at end of post (willenette's request)
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang of course, I did - I adore Lee Jun Ki. So, I loved the 4th Prince Wang So. I'm sure you loved the 8th Prince - hahaha - Kang Ha Neul. The story is nice but I feel it's quite heavy. I get bored with period dramas and never cared for

them, but this one got me hooked. Maybe because of LJK.    

+2

Yeah right! I love the 8th prince hahaha. I love the other princes too especially during the first 10 episodes when everything was still fine hahahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @Ameera Ali
What do you think of the Cha Cha Cha drama?

Thanks for all the gifs.   Seems to be a light hearted drama.

I love it , I think mayor should focus on solving cricket problems on the town rather than the fire problem  :mrgreen:

OIqOJ6U.gif

Join us watching it 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Have you guys watched Scarlet Heart? Today's their 5th anniversary. Who among the princes do you like? 

Sorry chingu. I haven't watched it and Lee Jun Ki is not really my oppa - he's too skinny for my taste, even though I do love his acting and off-screen personality. :kiss_wink:

Not really a fan of any of the second leads either. :sad1:

@Lmangla and I were talking about one of the second leads in Flower of Evil and that we both found him charismatic and cute. Not sure the other EOs agreed with us there, but hey, ahjussi style is not for everyone. :D

But yeah, this actor Choi Young Joon keeps growing on me for some reason. He's appearing currently in Hospital Playlist season 2, and there's just something about him - maybe it's his charisma that is making him attractive?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

In any case, has anyone else been noticing him? He was in Flower of Evil, Vincenzo and HP. Even though he's 41, he only started acting a few years ago....

gVlxz4q4YoZIlChBYWSgEJcN1JhVIkd1Rec1H5-U

How can I find out if this ahjussi has abs?

Note! He used to be a boy band member back in the early 2000s, so I am kinda thinking, it would be possible that he sports some abs under his shirt...?

Zooey Deschanel Please GIF by New Girl

PS. @willenette Can you please edit your post. It's a bit long.... :emmm:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

im still mad she lost the 2nd shoe. but i'm expecting that he actually found her 2nd shoe and is holding onto it lol

what the reason behind your  faith on him saving that dangerous shiny object   :D

3gm88ql.gif

Oppa doesn’t look like he sensitive when it comes to women choice of shoes they want to wear  , he rather she  wear this :smirk:

ej4tVQo.gif

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what the reason behind your  faith on him saving that dangerous shiny object   :D

Oppa doesn’t look like he sensitive when it comes to women choice of shoes they want to wear  , he rather she  wear this :smirk:

Maybe he bothered to look for it/pick it up, after he spied on her and saw her kindness on various occasions. And maybe he'll give it to her, one day, when she no longer actually needs the expensive Seoulite shoes? Or as a "goodbye"? 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

28 minutes ago, willenette said:

I'm sure you loved the 8th Prince - hahaha - Kang Ha Neul.

You read my mind, chingu. :wub: Son !! :love: loved him on Angel Eyes too and his voice... 

Checking now to see if ep 2 of Hometown Cha Cha Cha is available. Been busy watching D.P. 

Yasss... See you later chingus :eats2:

448? I thought it was 456 before @agenth's post..? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

Maybe he bothered to look for it/pick it up, after he spied on her and saw her kindness on various occasions. And maybe he'll give it to her, one day, when she no longer actually needs the expensive Seoulite shoes? Or as a "goodbye"? 

me think he was stalking her from time he see her , waited for right time to steal that shiny shoes :mrgreen: ( looking back at last scene on the episode

AmIs0PQ.gif

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

You read my mind, chingu. :wub: Son !! :love: loved him on Angel Eyes too and his voice... 

Checking now to see if ep 2 of Hometown Cha Cha Cha is available. Been busy watching D.P. 

Yasss... See you later chingus 

448? I thought it was 456 before @agenth's post..? 

sorry i don't know. there was 2 x +2 and -2, so I simply subtracted from the post before that, since 4-4 would cancel each other out? 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

me think he was stalking her from time he see her , waited for right time to steal that shiny shoes :mrgreen: ( looking back at last scene on the episode

THAT#s WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!

i mean to teach her some lesson on humility :')

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sorry chingu. I haven't watched it and Lee Jun Ki is not really my oppa - he's too skinny for my taste, even though I do love his acting and off-screen personality. :kiss_wink:

Not really a fan of any of the second leads either. :sad1:

@Lmangla and I were talking about one of the second leads in Flower of Evil and that we both found him charismatic and cute. Not sure the other EOs agreed with us there, but hey, ahjussi style is not for everyone. :D

But yeah, this actor Choi Young Joon keeps growing on me for some reason. He's appearing currently in Hospital Playlist season 2, and there's just something about him - maybe it's his charisma that is making him attractive?

In any case, has anyone else been noticing him? He was in Flower of Evil, Vincenzo and HP. Even though he's 41, he only started acting a few years ago....

How can I find out if this ahjussi has abs?

Note! He used to be a boy band member back in the early 2000s, so I am kinda thinking, it would be possible that he sports some abs under his shirt...?

PS. @willenette Can you please edit your post. It's a bit long.... :emmm:

@partyon  I tried doing it but IDK why I can't edit my post. You know what, this happened to me here for the 2nd time since yesterday. I posted something in RAIN's thread & it also became like this. IDK what's wrong.....Can't you do it for me since you're one of the MOD here?  :weary: I guess you can do this, dear.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon  I tried doing it but IDK why I can't edit my post. You know what, this happened to me here for the 2nd time since yesterday. I posted something in RAIN's thread & it also became like this. IDK what's wrong.....Can't you do it for me since you're one of the MOD here?  :weary: I guess you can do this, dear.

Chingu, that is so strange.... I wonder if this has something to do with the forum upgrade? :o

I was able to edit your post. I scrolled down all the way to the end of your post and deleted all extra spaces, and was thus able to remove the extra rows. Maybe you could try and see if that works in Rain's thread too?
You should have the same editing rights as I do. :kiss_wink:

Do let us know if this situation continues, and we will report the issue to our admins.

Posting some pics of Thai Danish oppa for @agenth to admire :dorakiss:9e1f79eb56.jpg

7df0f4d7b2f846c4ac0e59c2e6918f3d.jpg

selviaho_dramalovers_1568062842499760393

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl your edit is so funny especially with that serious face of the princes :joy:

@Ameera Ali ohhh you're also team Wang So with @willenette :love: I remember that scene from the gif. I kept on thinking why does IU keep on popping out whenever a prince bathes. She's lucky :joy:

@anjuliet team 8th prince here too yay!!!

I dropped Angel Eyes after the 2nd episode when the adult leads showed up :sweat_smile: 

Still waiting for the time when Kang Haneul will release another OST it's been 5 years since the last one :bawling:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4