Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i thought Taecyeon is @partyon’s oppa too.. guess not.. @Sleepy Owl time to grab him into your bag!! hope work is going fine for u..

Taecyeon is not my oppa but I do like him. He is @Lmangla sweetie's oppa though :love:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope Chingu, not interested in any Oppas. By the way, are you interested in grabbing "Cardboard Oppa"? :joy:

Dongsaeng, are you getting rid of Cardboard Oppa? :criesariver:

Do you want to adopt Wonho instead? :joy:

wonho-sexy-758x426.png

43 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I DO DECLARE HEREBY 

I won’t ask for a share in Joo Won Oppa anymore !

I shouldn’t keep an eye on my Eonni’s @partyon Oppa as a dongsaeng !

BUT !

Why you are not sharing them with me Eonni ?

THEY ARE MINE TOO

Twin @Abs_ triggeredWe won! :yay: We get to keep our 100% oppa! :happydance:

But dongsaeng @4evrkdrama I am happy to share all of my other oppas with you! :kiss_wink: It's just that your oppa list is so long that I didn't have a chance to cross-reference which oppas we share. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Wow! They look so delicious! I wonder how they taste? Is it too sugary or not really? Does it taste like Pepsi Blue? It's amazing how they change colors, too. I don't think I've seen some of that here though. 

The flowers itself have no taste of its own. It comes from the base that we make. I normally make lemongrass ginger with brown sugar. Not too sweet but just nice. When making at home I dont actually use the lemon unless for photography. Hence @sadthe1st you can give the drink another try... @Min2206 I'll get you a jug :)

@BlackLotus1025 Me from Malaysia. And you? 

My eternal obsession will be this couple...Dilireba x Vengo Gao (Feng Jiu x Dong Hua) from Eternal Love of Dream (Pillow Book)

T5a8VOq.jpg

Current Obsession Zhang Zhe Han x Simon Gong Jun (Zhou Zi Zhu x Wen Ke Xing) from Word of Honor

k7zjDEp.jpg

@Min2206@sadthe1st@Thong Thin

I had cendol earlier! Getting you all a bowl too!

hcwCchk.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

My eternal obsession will be this couple...Dilireba x Vengo Gao (Feng Jiu x Dong Hua) from Eternal Love of Dream (Pillow Book)

@Min2206@sadthe1st@Thong Thin

I had cendol earlier! Getting you all a bowl too!

I love these Chinese drama costumes .. so soft and flowy .... wait , earlier  I said fluffy?  okay, flowing gracefully
thanks for sharing @Wuzetian
I cannot watch C-drama  -- toooooo long - I know some are good

Thank you for the cendol - it was a hot day today

myPenang

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I cannot watch C-drama  -- toooooo long - I know some are good

Each ep is mostly 45min max. Some dramas are even 20-30min per ep only. You can watch ^_^

@Wuzetian Reba's Long Ballade premieres tonight! Have you read The Pillow Book extra? It will be awesome if it's adapted into either a drama or movie, with Vengo and Reba playing DH and FJ again. 

0EeA6_3f.jpg

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @Min2206  @Gretule  @Sleepy Owl  @mirmz @MayanEcho @partyon @Jillia @Lmangla @larus @Abs_ triggered  @Nicky  @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @strongtower @joccu

200.gif

Lavender for everyone to sleep well tonight

@MayanEcho I didn't know it's premiering tonight. I'll prefer to wait for more episodes before starting the marathon :D On the book will wait for Ninky to finish her translation before reading both of them together. Thanks for the information!

:fullofhearts:

+2

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5