Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

if her cute little clove of garlic nose is not pretty, what will happen to my onion bulb nose??

i like the sister and her grapefruit.. lol

hi @joccu @forme26 fi

@Thong Thin @Min2206 i'm having lychee mango cake and wasabi ginger ale for dinner..

+2

What is wasabi ginger ale, any pix. 

@Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama just finished Run On EP 13 and 14.

Going to bed now. 

Good night chingus

:sleeping:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

That's great Chingu @Thong Thin  :approves:

I caught up Run On last week. 

So many dramas ending this week. "Hush", "Run On" and "Secret Royal Agent" (ending next week). The fun fact is, many dramas replacing them will start mid-Feb or in third week of Feb. I think I will get time to binge watch a couple of dramas or watch some small Anime :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

:waves:

hai everyone.. it's lovely to see a team add

@larus @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl 

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @corey @Nodame @4evrkdrama @kokodus

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @joccu @cenching @Ernie @Jillia 

@Lmangla @partyon @pompyavi

@iksunijini and a team subtract @mirmz @forme26 fi in the thread,

under tonight's moon that calmness in the air. :D it must have been love. :D

85003069.gif

tenor-3.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

19 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

ever happened that you get attached to a certain character in webtoon, Manga or anime you are watching that their death hit you really hard?

Yep. The deaths in Naruto are very tragic. Especially 2 of the character's sacrifice hit me very hard. Naruto has amazing soundtrack especially the music at the sad scenes and those dying scenes. I was watching it at morning 2 am and at that time one of my roommate was having a night shift. And she suddenly came while I was in tears. She asked me something bad happened to me and I just said that something went in my eye. Even for your lie in april, I knew that the female lead would die at the end but her letter brought me to my knees. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I caught up Run On last week. 

So many dramas ending this week. "Hush", "Run On" and "Secret Royal Agent" (ending next week). The fun fact is, many dramas replacing them will start mid-Feb or in third week of Feb. I think I will get time to binge watch a couple of dramas or watch some small Anime 

Sunbae, is Run On ... ummm better than Start Up ... sorry to Start Up fans.

You watching Luca ? - i saw the clips ... action packed and another supernatural power drama - very intense!   railway scene.

On tvN, Kim Rae Won and Lee Da Hee‘s action thriller “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” premiered to ratings of 5.371 percent. This is higher than the premiere ratings of “Awaken,” its predecessor in this time slot, and not far behind its finale ratings (which was also its personal best) - quote Soompi news

Hello @twinkle_little_star
and awww  @pompyavi  Long time did not see you here ... hugs! 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

Yep. The deaths in Naruto are very tragic. Especially 2 of the character's sacrifice hit me very hard. Naruto has amazing soundtrack especially the music at the sad scenes and those dying scenes. I was watching it at morning 2 am and at that time one of my roommate was having a night shift. And she suddenly came while I was in tears. She asked me something bad happened to me and I just said that something went in my eye. Even for your lie in april, I knew that the female lead would die at the end but her letter brought me to my knees. 

+2

Hey there Chingu, hope you are well :kisslevel:

The death of that character in Attack on Titan made me very sad even when it happened in the Manga. There are certain things said this in Manga, which are actually true if you think more about it. There's this guy named Levi Ackerman, most favorite character in the Manga and anime of most of the viewers. 

He gave a mini speech on the choice and consequences to the ML at a very critical point of story when they were being attack and the ML wanted to fight back instead of continuing to being chased. 

0d73d15e32dc24da970b2ab2a912cf00.jpg

The more you think about it, the more it makes sense, and it also shows in the story about it. 

The other episode this guy said something similar to "You need to get blood on your hands, if it is required to save your comrade, if you hesitate, you will lose a life" and this is exactly that happened in the latest episodes. Two characters hesitated to kill the young girl with the gun, on to be shot back and killed. 

By the way, Attack on Titan is about to take over FMAB and be the highest rated anime on imdb. No matter what, FMAB will always have a special place in my heart, same like AOT. Both are best in their place for me, and none is better than the other one. 

Have you watched "Violet Evergarden"? I found the plot interesting and it is only 13 episodes long with a couple of OVA I guess. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sunbae, is Run On ... ummm better than Start Up ... sorry to Start Up fans.

Chingu, "Run On" is far better than Start Up. In terms of character development, character chemistry and inter-character relationships and interactions. It is a nice light drama, and I would pick this drama always over Start Up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The death of that character in Attack on Titan made me very sad even when it happened in the Manga. There are certain things said this in Manga, which are actually true if you think more about it. There's this guy named Levi Ackerman, most favorite character in the Manga and anime of most of the viewers. 

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The other episode this guy said something similar to "You need to get blood on your hands, if it is required to save your comrade, if you hesitate, you will lose a life" and this is exactly that happened in the latest episodes. Two characters hesitated to kill the young girl with the gun, on to be shot back and killed. 

Ahh @Sleepy Owl don't spoil the anime. :angry: I am planning to watch it. We are almost done with Naruto. 

The one thing I love about naruto is the symbolism with real life. And the antagonist's reasons of doing things. I would admit that after hearing this dialogue I was not sure whom to root for anymore. In fact at the end when he asked the protagonist what would he do, he did not have any answer and even I did not have any answer.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2