• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:) will look forward to seeing keanu!

Haha :joy: I was actually thinking of going with a Korean oppa next to switch it up a bit after this strange year called 2020... But it would be hard to choose. I have so many Korean oppas....

think minnie mouse GIF

As you are a DP expert (you change yours a lot), what would you recommend?

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Rather than commenting about my daejang abs, would you please give more reactions so I could be legend on December? Thanks.

Seems a lot of people on this thread are aiming for a higher reputation rank this December....?

You guys just need to post a lot to achieve your goal!

jim carrey typing GIF

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl Watching Innocent Man ep 14....

Cry Crying GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hmmh.. talking about that. Can’t you just organize a Christmas event and give us 5000 points from the event. I remember the last time Soompi made a Christmas event was on December 2017. (But please make it easier or make it in group and don’t make it on partner because of I am not sure if I will get partner since I am a introvert)

We are organizing a Christmas event ! It starts on December 1st

despicable me christmas GIF

We can't give out reputation points unfortunately, though, even if we would like to (because of technical limitations).

It will not be a group or partner event this year.

i love you christmas GIF by Macy's

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Haha :joy: I was actually thinking of going with a Korean oppa next to switch it up a bit after this strange year called 2020... But it would be hard to choose. I have so many Korean oppas....

As you are a DP expert (you change yours a lot), what would you recommend?

try them all! hahahaha... I try on something like 5 DPs before I stick one even for a day. :sweatingbullets: am a meticulous shopper!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@partyon Noona, @Jillia I am planning to write my thoughts on Innocent Man tomorrow, I am yet to watch 15-16, and need to also watch this week's 17-18 :evilelmo:

My main objective is to write my post on Secret final 2 episodes today evening, hopefully I'll be able to do it today :wow1:

@pompyavi sibling, if I do end up catching up the episodes tonight/tomorrow, and my boss does not give me work to do this weekend, I think I'll be able to watch "Call" this weekend itself, will give my reviews on it whenever I watch it :approves:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

sibling, if I do end up catching up the episodes tonight/tomorrow, and my boss does not give me work to do this weekend, I think I'll be able to watch "Call" this weekend itself, will give my reviews on it whenever I watch it 

Sibling, I went ahead and watched it today because of my cousin. Movie is good. The other actress was really good. PSH was okay but some of the emotional scenes were good. I would have rated it 8/10. But the ending made me drop my rating to 7.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4