Add and Subtract Game

Admin

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Sleepy Owl Gah, grade school till college I had Geography, often as part of History subjects. Will never forget the teacher who gives tests asking which country by description of its shape. Or the enumerating the capitals of the countries from a certain region. 

We didn't have that, but our Geography teacher used to do fun quiz once in a week, where we would play Hangman using the country/city names based on the hints or sometimes based on capitals of each country. Other wise it would be oral quiz where should would randomly ask about name of capitals or she would tell the capital ask her to name the country. We had World Map in our class, and she would sometimes ask a kid to go and point the country whose name she said in the world map. So it was always fun for us. 

@partyon Noona at least that kid knew  :joy:

@joccu I had watched that YT video some time ago, and it was quite interesting watch.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Having maggi mee for breakfast.

ya, i had taiwan beef noodles.. cos the "dessert" dinner magically disappeared to nothing and i woke up feeling hungry! lol

i completed my sales reports.. that's usually the first 2 days of the month

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

@mirmz true crime documentaries are interesting! but, listening not watching?

i'm heading out for lunch soon.. my friend is driving to fetch me!

whatever food doesn't matter cos i'm still full from noodles breakfast.. i need coffee!

coffee hug GIF

• Blob 8

OMO! Oppa cnfirmed for a new drama called Devil Judge. :love: And it stars Kim Min Jung too :love:

Happy Robert Redford GIF

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452210wpp/ji-sung-kim-min-jung-got7s-jinyoung-and-park-gyu-young-confirmed-for-new-tvn-drama

As much as I love my Ji Sung oppa, I am really excited to see Kim Min Jung again. She played the most eccentric yet adorable gangster boss in My Fellow Citizens. :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

AND Kwak Dong Yeon's character poster finally came out for Vincenzo. It reads:

“The leader of [Babel] Group with a crazy side! A villain with an obsession with winning.”

kwak-dong-yeon-vincenzo.jpg

Kwak Dong Yeon in a villain role. He's gonna be EPIC! :love:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMO! Oppa cnfirmed for a new drama called Devil Judge. :love: And it stars Kim Min Jung too :love:

Hey there Noona, @Thong Thin, @MayanEcho, @Lmangla :Pandabulous:

I thought it was confirmed long ago, maybe I misread the report on him being offered the role back then. Anyway, its good that he took that role, and as you, even I am excited about Kim Min Jung accepting the role too. We'll be seeing her as FL after a long time now, since her recent roles were usually the 2nd FL or the baddie as in "My Fellow Citizens". By the looks of the synopsis, they won't be on that good terms in the drama.

Also interesting to see Ji Sung and Kim Min Jung back in a drama after New Heart in 2007. I liked that drama too.

I am sure Kwak Dong Yeon will do a good job in the villain role. He did a villain role in "My Strange Hero", not that bad, more like an annoying role. But he nailed it in that one too. Looking forward to seeing him do that role in Vincenzo. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

+2

Hi @MayanEcho @Lmangla

Mayan - have you taken the 2nd dose vaccine.

@Sleepy Owl  looks like 2021 have lots of oppa dramas coming up.

Ji Sung is another of my favorite. I think I have watched most of his dramas expect Familiar Wife and Protect the Boss.

@Min2206 Penthouse S2 - script reading is on.

Did you finish watching the whole S1.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl  looks like 2021 have lots of oppa dramas coming up.

Ji Sung is another of my favorite. I think I have watched most of his dramas expect Familiar Wife and Protect the Boss.

Well, I have some expectations with the 2021 dramas, and think they will be better than 2020 dramas, hopefully. 

Ji Sung is a great actor. I have watched a lot of his dramas, Protect the Boss was fine drama, I don't think I will watch it again, Familiar Wife was an experiment gone wrong in my opinion :joy:. Once again, Kang Han Na despite being the 2nd FL was underused and didn't get much screen time, but still it was more than Start Up, and makes me really wonder why they don't give her proper screen time, as she is a fine actress. The drama itself was not that good. Had an interesting start, but somewhat became boring for me in between.

Other than that drama, I have usually liked most of his dramas. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Seems that you and I have a lot of oppas in common. :kiss_wink:

I dropped both Familiar Wife and Protect the Boss. I've actually tried to watch Protect the Boss twice but dropped it both times around ep 12. :joy:

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ji Sung is a great actor. I have watched a lot of his dramas, Protect the Boss was fine drama, I don't think I will watch it again, Familiar Wife was an experiment gone wrong in my opinion :joy:. Once again, Kang Han Na despite being the 2nd FL was underused and didn't get much screen time, but still it was more than Start Up, and makes me really wonder why they don't give her proper screen time, as she is a fine actress.

Other than that drama, I have usually liked most of his dramas.

My favorite Ji Sung dramas are Secret and Kill Me Heal Me.

original.gif

Why do I keep waking up before dawn nowadays.... :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3