Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I´m with you. this tactic does not work. 

Yeah, the players seem to be lacking motivation, inspiration and also creativity. I believe the first they lost recently caused this all and they could not really recover from it. The next match is on 15th Jan I believe (one match in between is FA cup in which most of the main players will not play), so I think it will give them enough time to see where the problem is. 

The tactic is not working, and they continue to play their 4-3-3 formation, and it does not work, nothing changes in that. We got to have a plan B here. Let's see what happens. I read that the Board is still supportive of Lampard and is not thinking of sacking him, and I think it is a good thing. But he needs to work and devise a new plan here. 

Let's see what happens. This season is too tight as per the points and table. So even now it is not late, anything can happen, we can end up in top 4, and go easily below 10th, so the team needs to get their confidence back and step up. Let's hope it happens.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I hope also that they can turn around and win again. there is still lot of games so anything can happen. 

and it is good that the board is with Lampard and still trust him. 

Yeah, for a change the Board seems to be supportive of him :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

We might want to re-phrase it to:

Baby oppa or grandpa oppa  ? :joy:

cuter to say this way .. have to think a bit between cradle snatcher and old folks home robber .. hahahaha  
Nothing in between? for oppa?

No number - thought it would merge

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1