Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there @partyon Noona  :Pandabulous:

Last night we were talking about which Network was the best this year with dramas and quality both. While we all decided to see the dramas which we watched and decide again, I am feeling like JTBC could top it this year. What are your thoughts on it? 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Score updated.

thanks and hii @partyon

dallas cowboys cheer GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

its going to rain.. hopefully it stops later for the fireworks.. although i cant see them from my place.. but it'll be nice to watch the countdown worldwide.. sydney will have it first, then it's hong kong/taipei and china..

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its going to rain.. hopefully it stops later for the fireworks.. although i cant see them from my place.. but it'll be nice to watch the countdown worldwide.. sydney will have it first, then it's hong kong/taipei and china..

That's good Chingu, hopefully the rain will stop before it :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1

how are u all going to celebrate the final minutes of 2020?

maybe i should save up the Cheat On Me ep from last nite to watch tonite so that i countdown laughing away instead of crying over some melodrama hahaha i dun want to start 2021 with puffy eyes!

GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe i should save up the Cheat On Me ep from last nite to watch tonite so that i countdown laughing away instead of crying over some melodrama hahaha i dun want to start 2021 with puffy eyes!

I watched that episode, the drama is getting better and the things are getting tougher for the husband here :joy:

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

how are u all going to celebrate the final minutes of 2020?

Don't know, I was not really into partying during the new year before too. Would step out to see the decorations and all, but didn't go to any party. So now I think I will spend the time at home, watching something (maybe the cheating drama only) :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So now I think I will spend the time at home, watching something (maybe the cheating drama only)

same, counting down at home is the easiest... haha the hype is usually from 5mins before 00:00 then 5mins after ..

after that, life goes back to the same

Rebel Wilson Eating GIF

i'll go stock up on some snacks though!

the thought of a nice bowl of cup noodles right at midnight sounds good too!

Umaru-Chan Ramen GIF by HIDIVE

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I also could not believe seeing the number in 970s 

Yeah... usually when we come back it is low number again. :lol:

I can`t believe it is the last day from 2020. I feel like I did nothing this year. I stayed home. I have just one wish for next year. This pandemic crisis to be over.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah... usually when we come back it is low number again. :lol:

I was expecting a low score too :sweats:

@Thong Thin and @sadthe1st decided to go for the win before 2020 ends, perfect decision :approves:

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I can`t believe it is the last day from 2020. I feel like I did nothing this year. I stayed home. I have just one wish for next year. This pandemic crisis to be over.

Yeah, I mean every year we somewhat felt to have not done things, but this time, the sense is too strong, since we literally couldn't do anything. 

Hopefully next year will see the pandemic ending and we getting back to normal :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

hi @larus @corey

200.gif

@Sleepy Owl its team effort hahaha @Thong Thin and i only managed to sneak in when Team Sub are busy partying elsewhere this morning!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJdA_dKFA1G/?igshid=aoxd3p79997w

the king is rewatching his scenes during filming!

i’m going to have a quick beef shortrib soup and pumpkin pancake before lugging all the groceries to my mom’s place!

supermarkets are already playing cny songs and selling cny snacks! i bought a tin of nyonya egg rolls and potato sticks!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

30 Best Wishes on Happy New Year Eve 2021 – WordEra.In

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i’m going to have a quick beef shortrib soup and pumpkin pancake before lugging all the groceries to my mom’s place!

supermarkets are already playing cny songs and selling cny snacks! i bought a tin of nyonya egg rolls and potato sticks!

They already started playing CNY songs ... LOL @sadthe1st  Have fun shopping, eating and eating !  

Hi @corey  I know what you mean, my dog will go into her kennel and be quiet.  Neigbour's dog will keep barking when there is firework or crackers around!

Hello @larus @Thong Thin
:waves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, corey said:

My dogs are absolutely terrified of all the fireworks going on, not only aroung midnight but two days before and after.

Yeah, the dogs are terrified by the sound of fireworks. Here we have a firework at midnight but some people use firecrackers (which are illegal) in New`s Years Eve. But this year I did not hear any firecrackers. I wish it continues this way.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4