Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 Can't believe we get to see oppa in Mr. Queen ep 7 as well :love:

Yup, in the hospital?  LOL

What, am i back? have i returned? :D  zappped  - am so looking forward to Epi 7

Loving the No Touching Couple.  I wanna see the other pair - Choi Sanggung and Royal Chef.   

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yup, in the hospital?  LOL

What, am i back? have i returned? :D  zappped  - am so looking forward to Epi 7

Loving the No Touching Couple.  I wanna see the other pair - Choi Sanggung and Royal Chef.  

Me too! And I tell you, even Lady Choi was ogling abs. :D

The power of abs was strong also in the Joseon era. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me too! And I tell you, even Lady Choi was ogling abs. :D

The power of abs was strong also in the Joseon era. :D

That's why I mentioned earlier ... where is @Ameera Ali ?  Her abs would make her want to switch bodies to this era  LOL

Dont blame the real Queen for not wanting to go back to Joseon era.

:loolz:

Me gotta hit the pillow soon

Sleep GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @kokodus  :Pandabulous:

How are you dealing with the North Indian Winter? 

Its terrible dude!!! But some here are saying this year's winter is not that bad. I don't believe it.  lol. And from what I heard the fog is also not that much this year, which is a good thing I guess. People scared me saying that i won't be able to see anything in front of me. LOL. Maybe it will get bad during January.....sigh. I hope not. 

@Lmangla Ahhh yeah, that drama was not that melodramatic or soapy. For 4 eps, I think they wrapped everything up nicely. I did skim through all the eps. So are you planning to watch more Russian dramas? Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Ahhh yeah, that drama was not that melodramatic or soapy. For 4 eps, I think they wrapped everything up nicely. I did skim through all the eps. So are you planning to watch more Russian dramas? Lol. 

kekeke.. I might. it seems like that youtube channel has some more subbed stuff. so if something interesting pops up on recommendations, then I might check it out. hey, we can add one more language drama to our list we watched now! hahahahah

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

frustrated fuck me GIF

Every single kdrama trope has been thrown at us during the course of this drama.

Amnesia x2, bad guys winning, cheating, slaps, horrible fathers, noble idiocy, suicide attempts, bad mothers, abandonment issues, murder attempts, terminal illness, time jumps, love triangles... :rage:

@joccu

:letsgo:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Every single kdrama trope has been thrown at us during the course of this drama.

Amnesia x2, bad guys winning, cheating, slaps, horrible fathers, noble idiocy, suicide attempts, bad mothers, abandonment issues, murder attempts, terminal illness...

I don't remember water Splash being used here, maybe the writers forgot about it :loolz:

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Its terrible dude!!! But some here are saying this year's winter is not that bad. I don't believe it.  lol. And from what I heard the fog is also not that much this year, which is a good thing I guess. People scared me saying that i won't be able to see anything in front of me. LOL. Maybe it will get bad during January.....sigh. I hope not. 

All people I know were saying this winter is terrible. But well, I don't know much about it. About the fog, they are right though. Hopefully there will not be much. 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I need to get this off my chest regarding Innocent Man ep 20 :rage:

There is NO WAY on earth that you could NOT notice that the person you are hugging has been STABBED, and NOT continue to notice it while you sit on a park bench and casually talk to him while he IS HOLDING his hand to his STOMACH and is clearly in TERRIBLE PAIN.....!!!!

WTH?!?!?

angry fuck my life GIF

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

There is NO WAY on earth that you could NOT notice that the person you are hugging has been STABBED, and NOT continue to notice it while you sit on a park bench and casually talk to him while he IS HOLDING his hand to his STOMACH and is clearly in TERRIBLE PAIN.....!!!!

What annoyed me more was the way Eun Gi was moving to and fro from the car to him, and he was like "Please just go, I need to collapse after you go" :evilelmo:

I mean WTH was happening there :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What annoyed me more was the way Eun Gi was moving to and fro from the car to him, and he was like "Please just go, I need to collapse after you go"

I mean WTH was happening there

This whole scene was going on for about 15 mins in real life at least. How dense is Eun Gi not notice that SOMEONE HAS BEEN STABBED?

frustrated jim carrey GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1