Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Will dance with the mop next

i'm finally done with all the moppings... or rather, wipings cos i prefer to go on all fours with a pail and cloth

hide-and-seek fun GIF by KiKA

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

some mutton gravy, fried meatballs, cabbage fry, radish yoghurt salad, paneer masala, rice pudding.

MUTTON GRAVY!!

PANEER MASALA!!

i love these too!!

Hungry Emma Stone GIF

hii @joccu

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the feedback on Alice and 18 Again.  I just remember I promise @partyon that I will watch her Oppa Zombie next.  :D

Awww, sweetie... :kiss_wink:

Here, for you:

:dorakiss:

Hope you enjoy oppa!

Sorry I've been MIA this week - it's just been crazy at work. I'm behind on all my dramas (a lot) and have failed to put up polls in drama threads like I promised. :cry:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl I can try to watch ep 49 of Empress Ki tonight if you guys are game?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sorry I've been MIA this week - it's just been crazy at work. I'm behind on all my dramas (a lot) and have failed to put up polls in drama threads like I promised.

no worries; polls are all about fun. so there's always another episode to chit chat about. :biubiu:

am behind on my dramas as well. yet to catch up on faith.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, corey said:

Gardening is actually a back-breaking hard manual labour. I was preparing my garden for winter - I re-planted a few things that did not like the place where they were, mowed the grass really short, dug the vegetable patch, put some peat under my blueberry bushes, cleared out the weeds. Still need to spread compost under the trees and sprinle some autumn minteral fertilizer, and the hardest thing - mix and re-shuffle fresh compost. After four hours of this  my back is about to break....

And Good morning to everyone!

Good morey @corey

Me NO touch any soil .. i am afraid of bugs and worms ... !   Sorry :cry:
I can sweep the dead leaves off the floor, water the plants and do salt-sprinkling.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

EVeryone having good food today ..

It looks like it. :) I made tiramisu today. Finally. I had the thought in July or August but just now I made up my mind and brought the ingredients yesterday. Now that I have it but I don`t have the mood to eat it. I have already ate chocolate and I don`t want more sweets. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey there Chingus 

60049810.jpg

@joccu, @partyon Noona, I am also in, but I'll watch the episode after I am done with Chelsea vs Man Utd match, which will end around 9:15 pm Finland time, I don't know where you are Noona, so you might check the time difference you have with Finland. Anyway, so I might start around an hour after it because of dinner. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

It looks like it. :) I made tiramisu today. Finally. I had the thought in July or August but just now I made up my mind and brought the ingredients yesterday. Now that I have it but I don`t have the mood to eat it. I have already ate chocolate and I don`t want more sweets. :lol:

July or August 200 - the thought 
Oct 24 - the purchase
????   - the making ( God only knows )

Whoa .. I like your action plan @larus  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1