Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Plus I have hardly seen Namgoong Min doing dramas that have romance.

That`s a pitty. I saw him in a scene that had a steamy kiss. :D But I like him in non romance dramas too.

We get to 600 and I will go to bed. Good night.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

That`s a pitty. I saw him in a scene that had a steamy kiss. :D But I like him in non romance dramas too.

We get to 600 and I will go to bed. Good night.

Yeah, maybe the roles he chooses are like that. All the dramas which lacked romance, were actually good because there was no romance. 

Anyway Chingu, Good Night :GN1:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

you are on Alice - how was it so far?

well, kind of confusing with time travels and people coming from other timeline.. not easy to understand the logic but, i'm ok with it. if u have free slots on hand, i think 18 Again is a good option.

Deal Number GIF by Postcode Loterij

i finished dusting and sweeping the floor.. now, continue mopping the floor!

neko maid GIF

+2

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i finished dusting and sweeping the floor.. now, continue mopping the floor!

Thanks for the feedback on Alice and 18 Again.  I just remember I promise @partyon that I will watch her Oppa Zombie next.  :D

We are doing same chores LOL  .. me sweeping now ... mop later
Dustpan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning @Min2206 @sadthe1st @H0ney and everyone else! am looking forward to dinner as my aunt's family is coming over. yay! all the normal things you take for granted become so exciting when it happens after so many months because of this pandemic. :sweatingbullets:

Hi @Lmangla  Dinner time now?  Nice to have company in the house , yes, family members or friends -  human-to-human close and personal interaction - you are right- now thinking about it does excite me.   Not encouraged to go out nor meeting people at the moment :(

Asimo robot
so sad

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

@Min2206 @sadthe1st ~ dinner time is hours away but yea, mom is already in planning mode. so we will likely buy the rotis/parathas from outside to make life easy and make some mutton gravy, fried meatballs, cabbage fry, radish yoghurt salad, paneer masala, rice pudding. thats what my mom was thinking of at the moment. she loves to cook and so can go overboard when it comes to family gatherings... but it is dinner and so we usually eat a bit light. so number of dishes will be less.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Min2206 @sadthe1st ~ dinner time is hours away but yea, mom is already in planning mode. so we will likely buy the rotis/parathas from outside to make life easy and make some mutton gravy, fried meatballs, cabbage fry, radish yoghurt salad, paneer masala, rice pudding. thats what my mom was thinking of at the moment. she loves to cook and so can go overboard when it comes to family gatherings... but it is dinner and so we usually eat a bit light. so number of dishes will be less.

Ooh nice!  I am coming over!!

Coming Here I Come GIF by San Diego Zoo

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1