Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

hi there! @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Min2206 and everyone else.! 

Hi @joccu  How's your kitchen coming along?  Cos I soon be going there .. to check and reply to @sadthe1st

and what did you plant yesterday @corey or was it just weeding ... I hate weeds!  Mom always asked me to put salt in between tiles to get rid of them .. or vinegar.   I rather go salt-sprinkling than pulling them off with my nimble fingers .. .. one of my CHORES.  and I am not joking :(

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

should have not stepped into kitchen.  Mom asked to take over the cooking bit.  
@sadthe1st  Have you heard of these :  sweet turnip sliced fried with dried prawns and oyster/ blk sauce? and ..... mayak egg ... and fried cabbage with chilli powder / garlic  (dinner)

@joccu you mean the fixture and fittings?    wow!   new floor, new tiles and new paint ... by the way, did you tile all the way to ceiling , no?   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

should have not stepped into kitchen.  Mom asked to take over the cooking bit.  
@sadthe1st  Have you heard of these :  sweet turnip sliced fried with dried prawns and oyster/ blk sauce? and ..... mayak egg ... and fried cabbage with chilli powder / garlic  (dinner)

oops, i hope u din have to take over the cooking for too long!

wow, i only had turnips shredded and cooked then wrapped inside springrolls... got to google mayak egg too! brb!

WOW MAYAK EGG IS LEGIT GOOD!!! i din know those are called mayak eggs lol it's like the braised onsen eggs.

eggs GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

oops, i hope u din have to take over the cooking for too long!

wow, i only had turnips shredded and cooked then wrapped inside springrolls... got to google mayak egg too! brb!

mayak egg is easy to make, a korean dish -- you will love it if you have all the ingredients ... honey, soy sauce, garlic, chillies and spring onion.  It is also drug egg.
麻藥雞蛋 Mayak Eggs | Janice Chen | Copy Me That

Naa, it's okay, cos both mom and I are working from home atm.  She suddenly had a text.. I told her I have many texts too ... but didn't say its soompi.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1