Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Jillia I mean at least Joon Young's representative even though rude, had some point. Of course he was not thinking about Song Ah, but his talk as Joon Young's representative was not totally wrong, I could see where it came from because he just saw a big money project being cancelled just because of their dating rumor.

But Song Ah's Prof. is something else. The way she speaks is irritating enough, but the way she subtly bullies Song Ah is what makes her worse. She praises her while indirectly insulting her. And I really feel for Song Ah being with a Prof. like that, even Joon Young's Prof. does care for him even though he is rude, but here her Prof. is only using her and nothing else. These kind of people are the worst I guess. 

@partyon Noona, did someone just say they love Potatoes? 

tenor.gif?itemid=16070760

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl wow, they threw the toddler like a ball.. lol

41 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Oooh ... first time seeing this..

hahaha i always try to find good nutritious food which requires minimal preps...

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

just the phlegm not going away, so not totally clear yet :(

double boil the shinko pear? this is v good for cough and phlegm... also as a dessert itself for nourishing the throat

https://www.nyonyacooking.com/recipes/pear-with-white-fungus-soup~rykLOPiwfcWQ

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl wow, they threw the toddler like a ball.. lol

Yeah, I was going through Lazy Anime gifs and saw this. I was like WTH I just saw :loolz:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha i always try to find good nutritious food which requires minimal preps...

Why am I thinking that I should welcome you to the Lazy People Club? :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1