Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Why am I thinking that I should welcome you to the Lazy People Club?

garfield eating GIF

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I would rather swallow the bitter cough mixture than having to keep running to that pot and check the amount of water in the pot

actually, same here! hahaha but i will just drop by those herbal store and get the freshly brewed chrysanthemum or figs drinks.

i'm slow to catch up on the pages! i'll post this first haha

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah I had a hard time explaining things to my friends during my college days in India. Wouldn't really blame them though, most of their gfs or female friends were fans of BOF and would speak to them about it, and when they would try to watch that drama, being recommended by their female friends of course, they would drop it and generalize Kdramas for it. 6-7 of my friends came in this category. 

Can relate to this. My colleague only got interested in Korean Cinemas when Parasite was nominated for Oscar. And after watching that they asked me for some recommendations. And yes majorly of the females here are fan of Hallyu Stars. I couldn't even complete one episode of City Hunter. Healer I watched it in fast forward mode.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl How can you watch so many dramas at the one time (in your signature)?  I struggle with 2?  :blink:  I don’t know how you do it and still have a life :lol:

Four of those dramas are Weekend dramas, so no problem in watching them. Other than that, 4 are from Mon-Tues slot, so I have pushed one of them to Wed-Tues slot where I will only be watching "Private Lives". "Money Flower" is also pushed in Wed-Tues slot. 

Remaining the rewatch dramas are for weekends. 

So it is something like this

Mon-Tues : DYLB, ROY, which I watch before sleeping when the subbed episodes come. My Dangerous Wife for the day time. 

Wed-Thurs: Private Lives, Zombie Detective for night and Money Flower for day. 

Friday-Sat: Alice, Innocent Man at night, Lies of Lies and Empress Ki for day. 

Sat-Sun: Secret, Innocent Man at night, Missing the other side for say. If I will be watching "Start Up", then it will be for night time. 

Now by night time I usually mean after midnight, so I usually sleep by 2-3 am. And during day, I either watch it during my lunchbreak of work or after work. So I pretty much have a lot of time after work, since I get free at around 4-5 pm. After that I do spend time with family, watch football matches, and of course sleep for a couple of hours. 

As for meeting people, well due to current pandemic conditions, I don't really like to move around with mask and don't really want to leave house without mask, so we friends usually speak on phone or have chats. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

i saw rice or potatoes... hahaha

i only like basmati rice (used in briyani) and those short grain pearl rice (in korean and japanese food)

other than that, i prefer noodles to rice.

and i love potatoes! although i've cut down most of that.

french fries poop GIF

sorry! i just have to post this!

hahahahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

it's rice and potatoes with EVERY SINGLE meal

I am sure they have other dishes as well. :D

I Googled some food from Central America. Looks good.

https://uncorneredmarket.com/best-central-america-food/

https://www.govisitcostarica.com/blog/post/most-popular-foods-costa-rica.aspx

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Can relate to this. My colleague only got interested in Korean Cinemas when Parasite was nominated for Oscar. And after watching that they asked me for some recommendations. And yes majorly of the females here are fan of Hallyu Stars. I couldn't even complete one episode of City Hunter. Healer I watched it in fast forward mode.

+2

I actually liked both City Hunter and Healer, but Healer was better in my opinion. But yeah, I was between people who would get triggered on listening BOF being discussed or the name "Ji Hu" who was the second lead I guess. I already had dropped that drama after first episode, but they seemed to have suffered more without watching one. Although I don't really hate that drama, since I didn't really watch it. 

@Jillia Song Ah's Prof. is really @#$@#$@!$@#$@#. Joon Young's representative does not really have the right to meddle in his private life, or at least does not have the right to confront Song Ah on being Joon Young's gf. Being a representative I do give him the right to worry about Joon Young's image, but his relationships are something which he should discuss with Joon Young and not someone those involved. But you are right, Cha Young In would have been much better if she had done what Sung Jae is trying to do. 

@sadthe1st, welcome to the Lazy People's Club. Here we don't really do anything :biubiu:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

When you guys make pizza at home. Do you but ananas/pineapple to the pizza. I definitely would not put. 

think there is only flavour in the pizza shop which offers pineapple. the rest of the choices have no pineapple. I don't make pizza but just order if am in the mood...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1