Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, I am so surprised by My Dangerous Wife. 

That bed scene in ep 1 is among the most explicit I've seen in a Korean drama ever. (Not talking about movies :D )

Yes it was. Misty and World of Married are nothing in front of its first episode I'd say, I was shocked when it happened, was a bit sudden for me. That bed scene was intense, quite explicit and too long.

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pretty awesome Team Subtract! I think we got the number down from over 600  :D

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes it was. Misty and World of Married are nothing in front of its first episode I'd say, I was shocked when it happened, was a bit sudden for me. That bed scene was intense, quite explicit and too long.

I was mostly just:

"Wait, am I watching a Korean drama?"

confused oprah winfrey GIF

On the other hand I am not complaining. Glad to see some more "action" in a k-drama.

But yeah, hands down the most explicit bed scene I've ever seen so far in a Korean drama...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

I thinking about watching it. I liked the original japanese version.

Oh, you've watched the Japanese version? So have I. I really liked it, and decided therefore to watch the Korean one.

Am just worried that they will add a lot of stuff into the plot that will make the drama bad. The original one was 9 episodes. and this one I think will be 16....

Would be fun if you would join though! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@partyon that is also my worry. and there has not been that many remakes that I have liked.  I liked korean version on japanese drama mother. 

I´m going try and watch the first two this week and if I like it I´m going to continue watching it :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was mostly just:

"Wait, am I watching a Korean drama?"

On the other hand I am not complaining. Glad to see some more "action" in a k-drama.

But yeah, hands down the most explicit bed scene I've ever seen so far in a Korean drama...

I was thinking the same, but for the past couple of years, Kdramas are becoming bolder I'd say. For me I don't really care much as long as story is good and it does not really affect the story.

When that scene happened I actually saw on the top right to see the rating of the episode, I thought it would be 15+ but it was then when I realized it was 19+. 

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

kkk

@partyon @joccu

"My Dangerous Wife" is airing on MBN, they got more freedom to do explicit stuff. :P

I don't really understand what MBN has got to do with the freedom to do explicit stuff? I mean it is not the only cable channel out there. Is there some other reason?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was thinking the same, but for the past couple of years, Kdramas are becoming bolder I'd say. For me I don't really care much. When that scene happened I actually saw on the top right to see the rating of the episode, I thought it would be 15+ but it was then when I realized it was 19+.

Yeah, I definitely don't mind and am just happy that we can see some bolder scenes in k-dramas that have been holier than holy water for the last decade. Definitely not complaining. :D

I also checked the rating immediately when the scene happened. I also noticed 19+ :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Every network got a profile and needs to follow certain conditions/rules. Cable networks usually have more freedom. I always got the impression that MBN is aiming towards more mature viewership/content, not too explicit but also not as shy as other cable networks. :)

Okay, of course I don't really see MBC, KBS or SBS showing stuff like this, but I don't really remember seeing TvN doing the same. Must be the viewers they actually want to attract. Like JTBC producing more adult themed dramas, MBN could also be aiming the same. Last MBN I watched was "Devilish Joy".

Well given the conservativeness in Korea, I don't really see dramas going for the "too explicit" content, but well I think the bed scene here, set a new bar for bed scenes in Kdramas. 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I definitely don't mind and am just happy that we can see some bolder scenes in k-dramas that have been holier than holy water for the last decade. Definitely not complaining. :D

I also checked the rating immediately when the scene happened. I also noticed 19+ :D

Yup Noona, we are seeing a bit rise in popularity and demand of Adult Themed dramas. Like JTBC has been leading the racing with dramas like World of Married, Graceful Friends and Misty. Which I don't really happened like 4-5 years ago. It is something which is happening now and the cable channels are getting some liberty with their contents. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1