[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Unfornately my laptop was broken down and I am too buzy with office stuff to join the subtraction war with my cellphone....4-hour sleep in 3 consecutive days.... only catched up to page 5684 now....

nonetheless I enjoy seeing your gif meme war with @jeijei :glasses:

No worries, I'm so busy with work right now that I don't even have time to watch dramas.... :bawling:

I think our "little" gif meme war went a bit overboard.... cough.... cough.... :joy: Just saying... lol

It was all for Team Subtract though!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Take from WG thread.

Song-hwa: A, ISTJ

Ik-jun: AB, ENFP

Jun-wan: O, ESTJ

Seok-hyung: A, ISFP

Jeong-won: B, ISFJ

Which one is yours? Mine same as SeokHyung bear lols :lol:

I have took this test before and several times it change INFJ or INFP or ISTJ or ISFJ :lol:

depends on the condition when I take the test I guess. But I'm sure that will never change is the first character I for introvert

I'm still stuck from the office, but will drop by whenever I got the chance to sneak a post :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

You from SG too like @wallflowersforjane? Maybe this may help:

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/bottled-brown-sugar-bubble-milk-from-taiwan-now-sold-at-7-eleven-11776192

I drinks 0% sugar too, coz the bubbles already have sugar in it. I am a heavy tea [tea & milk tea] addict.

Yep I'm from SG hahaha.. Me too I'm a coffee and tea addict. And I prefer to be able to taste the tea / coffee in my drink so I always opt for the less sweet options.

But I finally got my milk tea today! Some of the bubble tea stores have opened. I'm drinking a large one as I type this :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

I don't have time to catch up with the posts today, I will try to catch up later this week. Sorry if I don't have time to like everyone's posts. :kiss_wink: I will try to do that later. Promise! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

This is sooo true. But i dont think i'm completely an introvert. I think i'm just on that grey line..the cross section between intro and extrovert:joy:

+2

I can act like an extrovert when I need to. Which is quite often. Lol. But after that I need to rest.

+ 2

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yep I'm from SG hahaha.. Me too I'm a coffee and tea addict. And I prefer to be able to taste the tea / coffee in my drink so I always opt for the less sweet options.

But I finally got my milk tea today! Some of the bubble tea stores have opened. I'm drinking a large one as I type this :P

Hello, fellow Singaporean! Where did you get your BBT from today? 

+ 2

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hello, fellow Singaporean! Where did you get your BBT from today? 

This neighbourhood chain Each-A-Cup... I find their drinks quite decent. Toppings are so cheap also! I think Gongcha is open too! I'm not sure why because I thought they're still supposed to be closed.

• LOL 5

@im0202 oh..another Singaporean..let's see..can I figure out how many Singaporeans here on this thread already... hmmm you can go to the hairdresser together with @wallflowersforjane and watching HP while you get your hair cut or something

@partyon LOL...no need to apologise..I apologised once for not being able to 'like' everyone's posts...and then i realised I'd have to apologise everyday because every time i woke up in the morning it's like 10000 pages more from when I left...so I stop apologising:joy:

@Lawyerh 

Spoiler

LOL..hopefully you're ok there on the shipper thread.. i tried to deflect the GU's comment..but hahahhaa. In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of GU herself (oh please don't stone me WG-ners..I just hope WG-ners not going to read this spoiler) :scream:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 oh..another Singaporean..let's see..can I figure out how many Singaporeans here on this thread already... hmmm you can go to the hairdresser together with @wallflowersforjane and watching HP while you get your hair cut or something

@partyon LOL...no need to apologise..I apologised once for not being able to 'like' everyone's posts...and then i realised I'd have to apologise everyday because every time i woke up in the morning it's like 10000 pages more from when I left...so I stop apologising:joy:

@Lawyerh 

Hide contents

LOL..hopefully you're ok there on the shipper thread.. i tried to deflect the GU's comment..but hahahhaa. In all honesty, I'm not a big fan of GU herself (oh please don't stone me WG-ners..I just hope WG-ners not going to read this spoiler) :scream:

+2

I read it. Hahahaha. Ok I'm curious now. What is happening? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 oh..another Singaporean..let's see..can I figure out how many Singaporeans here on this thread already... hmmm you can go to the hairdresser together with @wallflowersforjane and watching HP while you get your hair cut or something.

Are there many? @im0202 is the first one I am meeting so far. Haha! 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I read it. Hahahaha. Ok I'm curious now. What is happening? 

LOOLOLOLOL...but but but later you'll hate me koko...I still want to be your friendddd. It's not that bad really only 2 comments. :ph34r:

@wallflowersforjane i know another one who's not Singaporean but lives in Singapore :ph34r: didn't you say hi to fellow Singaporeans a few pages back on this thread? I thought you mentioned a couple of names? My memory must be wrong then :p 

+2

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

LOOLOLOLOL...but but but later you'll hate me koko...I still want to be your friendddd. It's not that bad really. :ph34r:

@wallflowersforjane i know another one who's not Singaporean but lives in Singapore :ph34r: didn't you say hi to fellow Singaporeans a few pages back on this thread? I thought you mentioned a couple of names? My memory must be wrong then :p 

+2

No eh. I am super new to Soompi. Haha! I think it was @triplem, who is our neighbour Malaysian.

:blink: me when I read the comment. Think you managed it quite well though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@snowlou I went to the IkSong thread and read the last page to see what is it you are talking about....hmmm....what can I say? To each their own. But I'm making a mental note to myself to not talk about WG in the main thread. LOL. 

• LOL 5