Quantcast
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I know right..... of course until when your ship is under attack (insert triplem shipping war gif here) :joy:

@im0202 welcome to add teammmm 

+2

Have all our shipper threads been advertised on the main thread?

If I join team Add @partyon will probably flip :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Have all our shipper threads been advertised on the main thread?

I was actually thinking of jumping ship. But only after winning at least once first. B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Of YYS chocolates and BTS coffee? Haha!

Actually to answer this and @snowlou I think the special ep will consist of a collection of the best scenes that people want to see again, behind-the-scenes and NG takes, and maybe short interviews, plus the 99s first meeting.

I gathered this from the teasers.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

Actually to answer this and @snowlou I think the special ep will consist of a collection of the best scenes that people want to see again, behind-the-scenes and NG takes, and maybe short interviews, plus the 99s first meeting.

Prediction: band NGs, eating NGs, surgery NGs. 

I would love to see more of the cast hanging out also. They look like they have such a good rapport.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

No breadcrumbs explanation? Like I want to know whether what people have been saying about lines and colours are true. 

@wallflowersforjane Shall I persuade you to come to the IkSong ship? Just 1 foot in...? Please? 

ryUkn9x.jpg

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@im0202 You're starting to worry me.... Please don't give up on Team Subtract....

pretty-please-lfikhl.jpg

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I was actually thinking of jumping ship. But only after winning at least once first. B)

@wallflowersforjane You will win much faster if you jump ship to Team Subtract.... hehe.  Do you think Team Subtract will let Team Add win for the 600th time with Team Subtract having had the last victory in 2016... :D

It would be nice if we could win once in 2020! :D

@Lmangla Yippee for haircuts! :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@im0202 You're starting to worry me.... Please don't give up on Team Subtract....

Haha I won't jump ship! I like to be the underdog :joy:

We just need to recruit more people... I don't understand how the numbers are so skewed though??

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Did you notice that we had a "Continue the Story" game with memes last night on this thread? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Did you notice that we had a "Continue the Story" game with memes last night on this thread? :D

yea I saw; very creative. :D

• LOL 5

45 minutes ago, snowlou said:

No breadcrumbs explanation? Like I want to know whether what people have been saying about lines and colours are true. 

@wallflowersforjane Shall I persuade you to come to the IkSong ship? Just 1 foot in...? Please? 

+2

I definitely have a few toes in there! But I also want to contribute to GomGom! Wintergarden will always have my heart though. Bidulgi is adorable but they sailed too fast to ship them properly. Shippers need the thrill of the chase! Haha!

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

@wallflowersforjane You will win much faster if you jump ship to Team Subtract.... hehe.  Do you think Team Subtract will let Team Add win for the 600th time with Team Subtract having had the last victory in 2016... :D

It would be nice if we could win once in 2020! :D

OMG 2016?! Well if you had let us win earlier this week, I would have been on Team Subtract already. :P

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane only a few toes?? Give us a few more:joy:  your heart is with WG..your head is with Gom2... And...A FEW TOES for IkSong:skull:

+2

Lolol that sums it up super well. Okay give you my stomach can? Because I think I will be very anxious about how they will develop IkSong. :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Love 3